Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

MV.9 End 2 Outs ( song : best i ever had )

2004110533279471790_rs.jpg

zshare file

go to link download!!!

lyrics........

So you sailed away

Into a grey sky morning

Now I'm here to stay

Love can be so boring

Nothing's quite the same now

I just say your name now

But it's not so bad

You're only the best I ever had

You don't want me back

You're just the best I ever had

I love this song :D

Edit MV : thaifan yamila

Date : Sat 15 September 2007

Song : Best I Ever Had - Vertical Horizon

hi! to all ... not too sure if i have written here already (too lazy to go back the pages! :P ) ... but i just want to say i am a big fan myself!! loved him in 'april kiss', 'mapado', and 'lsih'!! now i am loving him more in '9e2o'!! i wish to see more and more of him in dramas or movies!! love everything about this guy!!!

hi! to all ... not too sure if i have written here already (too lazy to go back the pages! :P ) ... but i just want to say i am a big fan myself!! loved him in 'april kiss', 'mapado', and 'lsih'!! now i am loving him more in '9e2o'!! i wish to see more and more of him in dramas or movies!! love everything about this guy!!!

Welcome to Lee Jung Jin's World. :D

in April Kiss, is he the main lead or just the second main lead? And does he have any romance with Soo Ae in that drama?

He's a second main lead in April Kiss :(

yes he's not romance with Su Ae in the end.

but he's first love with her on the begining of Episode.

korean_drama_photo_photo29584.jpg

Guest sweetie<3

oh damn he is from love story in harvard thats y he is familiar to me.... i like his style in 9 end 2 outs drama his hairstyle is perfect ^^ he is hottt hope to c more of him in other drmas

Guest ellabel

^^ Cant resist to post seeing ripgal's post. :P:lol: I agree chingu. Lee Jung jin is smoking hawt and sexy. Love his smile too. :wub:

I know he was in Maljuk St. with KSW and LSIH with KRW but he never made an impact to me. But, in 9 end, 2 outs... my gosh!!!! He's soooo cute and sekshi. :w00t: And, he acted his part so well, i fell in love with him. I wud love to have him as my chingu and live with him for the rest of my life. Hahaha!! My "Lees" are getting longer. Tsk..tsk.. am bad! :lol::rolleyes:

^^ Cant resist to post seeing ripgal's post. :P:lol: I agree chingu. Lee Jung jin is smoking hawt and sexy. Love his smile too. :wub:

I know he was in Maljuk St. with KSW and LSIH with KRW but he never made an impact to me. But, in 9 end, 2 outs... my gosh!!!! He's soooo cute and sekshi. :w00t: And, he acted his part so well, i fell in love with him. I wud love to have him as my chingu and live with him for the rest of my life. Hahaha!! My "Lees" are getting longer. Tsk..tsk.. am bad! :lol::rolleyes:

Hahaha..it seems like we have similar taste in men chinggu :P

He's really really attractive in 9 end 2 outs, and I'm not sure if it's his looks, or his way of portraying HT in the drama.

Esp when he cries..he doesn't have to cry out like a baby. His teary eyes can already make me so heartbroken and sorry for him.. just like how KSW can make me do so with his teary expressions.. that's what we call a good actor heh?

Guest eowyn25

i couldn't agree with you more! every inch of this guy is perfect!

i fell in love with him in 9 end 2 outs, although i already found him cute in love story in harvard...man, he looked so much better after his military service...he lost some weight which really improved his looks..his nose, dimples, cheekbones are to die for!... :blush:

01hg8.jpg

credit as labelled