Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Guest adikkeluangman

Looks like it must be from his travel trips from few years ago. I wonder if he will include photos from his agency too since he went to JYP Nation concert in Bangkok this year and also photos of his co stars from dramas like Temptation.

We'd like to send warm invitation to all of you to #Leejungjin's Gallery <LEE JUNG JIN; More of JJ> :)pic.twitter.com/Hat4OiJ5I6

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

April 22, 2015

adikkeluangman said: Looks like it must be from his travel trips from few years ago. I wonder if he will include photos from his agency too since he went to JYP Nation concert in Bangkok this year and also photos of his co stars from dramas like Temptation.

We'd like to send warm invitation to all of you to #Leejungjin's Gallery <LEE JUNG JIN; More of JJ> :) 

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

April 22, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jung Jin to hold a photo exhibition
Lee Jung Jin is going to hold a photo exhibition.
Actor Lee Jung Jin, who has been communicating with his fans constantly through photos, is going to hold a personal photo exhibition.
20150421160415_5535f66f40be1_1.jpg

Lee Jung Jin is active as a member of professional photographer group, and many fans and netizens are showing huge interest for this news.
Lee Jung Jin is going to present photos from his recent visit to Kenya and Nepal, photos of his celebrity friends, and photos from JYP Entertainment artists' concerts.
A special video will also be displayed at the exhibition, and it is said that all of the profits from the exhibition will be donated.
Meanwhile, Lee Jung Jin's personal photo exhibition will be held from April 26th until June 5th.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=374106

@Willenette, @adikkeluangman, as far as I know, he had been pretty serious about photography for quite some time.  I have seen a documentary he has made in Africa too.

Lee Jung Jin has also been cast in an upcoming film

19715_10205421953122725_8836555147568223

Lee Jung-jin (Temptation) and Im Soo-hyang (Age of Feeling) have been cast as the leads in the prison romance movie Eun-ha. Lee’s role will be that of a 42-year-old prison guard, while Im will play a 26-year-old convict and the title character, Eun-ha. What begins as a guard/prisoner relationship will blossom into a romance as she serves time. Lee heads to Micronesia next week to film his segment on SBS’s variety program Law of the Jungle, and he’ll begin work on Eun-ha immediately upon his return.

Source: Dramabeans

Guest adikkeluangman

JJ gallery opened yesterday and few JYP artist went and tweet to show support. Wooyoung of 2PM also went. Taecyeon also show support.
Baek A Yeon

JYP

이배우님이 아닌 이작가님 사진전에 왔어요^^ pic.twitter.com/y91rVDKH82

— JY Park (@followjyp)

April 25, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

It opened. I wonder which picture will sold first.

From 11AM you can visit #Leejungjin's gallery <LEE JUNG JIN; More of JJ>. Profit occurred from photo-sale is subjected for donation :)

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

April 26, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Stars Express Support for Nepal Following Earthquake
Messages of condolence are coming from various stars following the tragic earthquake in Nepal.
nepal.jpg

Actor Lee Jung Jin, whose photo exhibition to raise money for libraries in Nepal opened on April 26, expressed his concern on his Instagram page, writing, “I heard the sad news from my Nepalese friends… We are currently holding a photo exhibition to raise funds for Nepalese libraries… I hope there is no further damage.. I will go there as soon as possible..”

Broadcaster Oh Sang Jin, currently in Nepal doing NGO work, also wrote the following on his Instagram page:
“I am unharmed and okay, everyone.
I am currently in a village in the Bharatpur region of Nepal doing NGO work. The children and I were very surprised when, around lunchtime, the ground began to shake. While there is very little damage to this area, Kathmandu, a city only 20 minutes from here by plane is in a very serious situation. Images of buildings collapsing are continuously being shown on the local news, and while rescue efforts are underway, there are currently over 1,000 estimated victims. The majority of locals are also coming to open areas in case there are any aftershocks.
Please send your support and prayers for the safety of the people of Nepal. The airport is currently closed down, but I will do all I can to come back safely soon. I would like to sincerely thank everyone who has been worried about me.”
Hearing of Oh Sang Jin’s safety following the earthquake, actress Lee Chung Ah also took to Twitter to voice her relief and support for the people of Nepal, tweeting, “Although we are not close, my heart sank when I heard that Oh Sang Jin was in Nepal.. luckily he says he is unharmed. To those in Nepal worrying for the safety of their family and friends… stay strong. I’m praying for you.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/26/stars-express-support-for-nepal-following-earthquake/
If he want to go, it must be after Law of Jungle filming. I hope everything gonna be alright for everyone.

Guest adikkeluangman

JYP family left signature. I can't recognize other writing. Will update this post with their name once I figured it out. But at least 6 people from JYPE went. All the love...
 [x]11038921_1084562888227238_74172922246625

JYP 식구들도 보고 반한 #이정진 사진전 <LEE JUNG JIN; More of JJ>! JYP family left their loving note at #Leejungjin's gallery! http://t.co/mYAdJqbpDK

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

April 27, 2015

adikkeluangman said: JYP family left signature. I can't recognize other writing. Will update this post with their name once I figured it out. But at least 6 people from JYPE went. All the love...

JYP 식구들도 보고 반한 #이정진 사진전 <LEE JUNG JIN; More of JJ>! JYP family left their loving note at #Leejungjin's gallery! http://t.co/mYAdJqbpDK

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

April 27, 2015

Lee Jeong-jin to star in "Eun Ha"

photo588126.jpg

Actor Lee Jeong-jin is starring in the movie "Eun Ha".

"Eun Ha" is the heart aching love story of a prison guard whose stateless lover is in prison for murder and loses his wife. The movie deals with a unique subject material and psychological portrayal.

Lee Jeong-jin plays the prison guard Seo-joon. He is coldly rational but warmly emotional and lives an isolated life ever since his wise left him. He then meets a sad woman who passionately changes his emotions.

Meanwhile, "Eun Ha" starring Lee Jeong-jin and Lim Soo-hyang will crank in this May on the 15th.

Source : www.sportsseoul.com/?...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

THROWBACK THURSDAY: BOTTOM OF THE 9TH WITH 2 OUTS (2007)

NETOz

I’ve first watched Su Ae and Lee Jung Jin in a drama entitled April Kiss and was completely enamored by their chemistry though they weren’t the end game. All is bright in dramaland because they were paired again in the 2007 series Bottom of the 9th with 2 Outs (aka 9 Ends 2 Outs).

Happiness! Let’s savour their tandem and fall in love with their character once again.

Note: TBT is meant to bring back past drama favourites or an opportunity to watch dramas that went under my radar. Please be advised that spoilers are part of the content. Happy reading!

Read and see more on Couch Kimchi

Happy Birthday Lee Jung-Jin

​Hi irilight, ahhh..........thanks for this reminder.............It's better late than never.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa..........I celebrate all the wonderful things you are to me. I hope he enjoyed his special day with his family & loved-ones. :)

• Like 1

@adikkeluangman, thank you for the poster of "If Love Can Be Repeated"

In fact, Viki has a potential page for it.

http://www.viki.com/tv/23350c-if-love-can-be-repeated

Please make sure you click on favorite, and also submit a Title request for for 

If Love Can be Repeated - 如果爱可以重来

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Han Byul reveals a photo that she took w​ith 'The Laws of Jungle' team

Park Han Byul revealed a photo that she took with 'The Laws of Jungle' team.

On May 28th, actress Park Han Byul uploaded a photo that she took with 'The Laws of Jungle' team on her Instagram and wrote, "The last photo prior to the premiere of 'The Laws of Jungle.' Tomorrow night at 10 PM! Do not miss it!"

20150530102010_5569104a8ff66_1.jpg

She also wrote, "We were so happy, not knowing what was coming ahead of us! Ha.. ha.. ha #thelawsofjungle #micronesia #yap #island #member #kimbyungman #ryuseungsoo #ryudam #leejungjin #gangnam #leeyikyung #parkhanbyeol #memories #sbs."

The photo shows Park Han Byul taking a selfie with all of the other members of 'The Laws of Jungle,' and many fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for the post.

Meanwhile, 'The Laws of Jungle in Yap' airs on every Friday at 10 PM.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=382563