Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

***Ahhh..............I'm happy that LJJ has another drama. ;))

Eugene and Lee Jung Jin Cast in New MBC Drama, ‘Third Generation Noodle House’

Eugene and Lee Jung Jin are taking over MBC’s weekends.

On November 22, MBC confirmed Eugene and Lee Jung Jin had been cast as the leads of its upcoming MBC weekend special drama, Third Generation Noodle House (tentative title).

47334901.jpg

Eugene will act Min Chae Won, the first granddaughter of a noodle house family while Lee Jung Jin, fresh off his acclaimed turn in Pieta, will star as the seemingly cold but warmhearted Lee Se Yoon.

The family drama is about a long-running noodle house that’s been operated by one family for generations. Revolving around themes of food, love and family, the new drama is aiming to capture the hearts of viewers with its touching and poignant storyline.

Directed by Joo Sung Woo, the new drama is slated for a January, 2013 premiere and will take over the time slot of MBC’s May Queen.

Photo Credit: MBC / enewsworld

Yoo Jin and Lee Jeong-jin in MBS weekend drama "Noodle House"

photo265202.jpg

Yoo Jin in the weekend drama "Noodle House"

Starring in programs from Thursday to Sunday

Actress Yoo Jin is taking care of the evenings from Thursdy throughout Sunday.

According to sources, Yoo Jin has landed in the leading role of the new MBC weekend drama "Noodle House".

"Noodle House" is a family story of a family who have been running a Noodle House for three generations. Yoo Jin takes on the role of the eldest grand-daughter who lost her mother when she was young and was raised in the hands of her father and foster parents. She develops the Noodle House into a luxury brand after her divorce.

Lee Jeong-jin from the movie "Pieta" is going to be her opposing role. He is a surgeon who is from a well off family and is cold but warm on the inside. He holds on to his love with Yoo Jin against the biased ideas of her being a divorced woman.

Yoo Jin and Lee Jeong-jin come back for the first time with a drama after KBS 2TV dramas "Bread, Love and Dreams" and "The Chaser". Yoo Jin is also a talk show host for a program on Thursday evenings and another on Fridays.

""Noodle House" has been organized as the sequel to MBC drama "May Queen".

photo265201.jpg

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

Dear Willenette :)Wow!!!!! Thank you for a good news of LJJ.I'm veryhappy and glad to heard that. The story line sound good. I still love his role "Hyung Tae" in 9End 2Outs.I hope  "Noodle House" make me feel  like that.I can't wait to see his new look in  role of a surgeon Doctorrole.

noknok said: Dear Willenette :)Wow!!!!! Thank you for a good news of LJJ.I'm veryhappy and glad to heard that. The story line sound good. I still love his role "Hyung Tae" in 9End 2Outs.I hope  "Noodle House" make me feel  like that.I can't wait to see his new look in  role of a surgeon Doctorrole.

***Congratulations to the Pieta team – especially to LJJ!

Pieta Wins Top Prize at 33rd Blue Dragon Film Awards

South Korean director Kim Ki-duk’s “Pieta” won the award for best film of the year at the 33rd Blue Dragon Film Awards in Seoul on Friday night.

While accepting the grand prix at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts, Kim described his film as a reflection of extreme capitalism where money rules over all. He also expressed his hopes that the South Korean society would become one that’s centered around people and not money.

This year’s Blue Dragon Film Awards also saw Choi Min-sik receive the award for best leading actor in “Nameless Gangster: Rules of the Time.” Lim Soo-jung received the award for best leading actress for her performance in “All About My Wife.”

Meanwhile, Ryu Seung-ryong and Moon Jung-hee received awards for best supporting actor and actress respectively, and director Jung Ji-young received the award for best director for his film, “Unbowed.”

BRIEF- "Pieta" Won Best Picture Award at 33rd Blue Dragon Film Award

Korean film "Pieta" won the Best Picture award at the 33rd Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held at the Sejong Center in Seoul, South Korea on November 30, 2012.0

credit : 10Asia

December 4, 2012

‘Pieta’ gets Best Film at Blue Dragon Awards

In a moment that mirrored this year’s Venice International Film Festival, the movie “Pieta” was again deemed Film of the Year at this year’s Blue Dragon Awards.

The Korean awards ceremony which took place at Sejong Center in central Seoul on Nov. 30, cast and crew of Kim Ki-duk’s controversial film were praised for their dedication to their craft.

Kim took to the stage to claim the award and said that the success of “the movie with a crew of 25, budget of 100 million won [$92,302], which took 12 days to make” was because of the team’s passion.

“The cast and crew were passionate about the project and that’s why the film did so well,” said Kim.

He also added that he’d like to see the world change to become “people focused rather than money focused.”

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

***Ahhh…..I didn’t know that they’re friends…..;))

Actor Lee Jung Jin signs with Park Jin Young

lee_jung_jin_park_jin_young_side_by_side

Actor Lee Jung Jin became a free agent and signed with the top star label in the music industry Park Jin Young.

According to reports in the entertainment industry, Lee Jung Jin has recently signed a contract with JYP Entertainment. Lee Jung Jin and Park Jin Young have been close friends for a long time.

Lee Jung Jin’s contract with Awesome Entertainment has ended so the actor had become a free agent. Lee Jung Jin had drawn much attention with his great acting in the film ‘Pietà’, which received the Golden Lion at the 69th Venice International Film Festival.

With Lee Jung Jin joining JYP Entertainment, the company has now fortified the lineup of actors as well as singers. Some of the actors who work under the JYP Entertainment banner include, Choi Woo Shik, Lee Eung Jung, Park Joo Hyung, as well as Kim So Young who had appeared on ‘Ojakgyo Brothers’.

JYP Entertainment has recently been reinforcing the lineup of stars with drama and even film in mind. Therefore, the contract with actor Lee Jung Jin with JYP Entertainment is expected to add to those efforts.

Image & Source: Star News vi Nate / kpopfever

***I'm happy to know that JYPE is growing. JYPE is considered part of the Big 3 in Korea. I think that they're still actually doing really good. And here....another awesome actor joined the team. I wish LJJ all the best! Good investment, JYP! Good choice for LJJ. Congratulations to both!  :)]

class="entry-title"J.Y. Park shares his thoughts on recruiting actor Lee Jung Jin into JYP Entertainment

20121212_jypark_leejungjin.jpg

Singer and producer J.Y. Park recently shared his thoughts on recruiting actor Lee Jung Jin into JYP Entertainment.

On December 12th, J.Y. Park took to Twitter to express his happiness over recruiting Lee Jung Jin. He first tweeted in Korean, “I really like Lee Jung Jin. I’ve always liked him. Not because he’s humble in his actions, but because he really has a humble heart. I’m very happy that he came to our agency ^^.”  

I always loved Lee Jung Jin as my brother cuz of his humble heart. He doesn't act humble but he is humble. So glad that his our actor now :)

phu4t.png

RunJungjin 17 Dec 2012

삼대째 국수집촬영갑니다 오늘은 일산MBC고고 1월5일부터 채널고정 ㅎㅎ twitter.yfrog.com/klhu4tp

Read more at http://twitter.yfrog.com/klhu4tp#YV...bj6Jpz4eUaWC.99

I'm going shooting 'Noodle House.' Today we are going to Ilsan MBC.
The program starts on January 5, so be tuned in to MBC channel ㅎㅎ

(Translated:Takajungjin)