Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Guest noknok

[Jul-29-2010] Rain mentioned through actor 'Lee Jung-Jin' doing a supporting role in drama 'Runaway'.

tn_1280370122_1716983121_0.jpg

-The extract of Rain part from the interview with actor 'Lee Jung-Jin' in an article, "There's no difference between drama, movie, and TV show."

Q : Do you have a love of learning?

Lee Jung-Jin : When I joined the Runaway team after finishing postsychronizing lines from my movie 'The Fixer', Rain told me, "You've never postsychronized lines from a movie in English? If you do that, it drives you crazy."

Q : When you chase three hares at once, there should be what you gain and what you lost. (Lee is currently doing drama, movie, and TV show at once)

'Lee' : Actually, it is not. I can see the reason why Rain is called as a world star through the Runaway shooting. I've learned quite a lot from him.

Q: You've recently become the talk of the town.

'Lee': They insist that Rain is using his footpads to look taller or I stand 6 feet 3 inches, but I do nothing but smile because both can't be true.

tn_1280370123_1717381459_1.jpg

credit to Money Today's Star News http://news.nate.com.../20100729n07213

Brief translation by rain bird.

credit : willenette @ soompi ^^

July 30, 2010

Stills from upcoming “Fugitive” / “Runaway”

fugitive-stills-1.jpg

Fugitive revealed some on set photos. In the picture above, Lee Na Young shoot scene at a port in Yokohama , Japan. With her role as a mysterious woman named Jin Yi, Lee Na Young is seen wearing a simple, white cruise stewardess uniform.

Meanwhile, Daniel Henney, in the same location looked fabulous as a shipping tycoon who falls in love with Jin Yi. Judging from the picture he looks fit and perfect as a shipping tycoon, isn’t he?

fugitive-stills-2.jpg

Rain also busy shoot some scene in the Umeda Sky Building, Floating Garden Observatory.

fugitive-stills-11.jpg

Before this, Lee Jung Jin also pictured in Osaka, Japan, shoot scene for Fugitive. Lee Jung Jin as a detective was seen running and ready to shoot.

Domangja s1 aka Fugitive aka Runaway will debut late September in KBS.

fugitive-stills-3.jpg

Source : asiae, KoreanVibe

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?idxno=2010072911134387928&sc1=entertainment&sc2=news&sc3=broadcast&sk=

Guest noknok

jnews001.jpg

Star News

Special thanks Translated by Amudena san (LJJ's japanese fan)

‘Star News’ 2010.07.29 10:54 [1/2]

This is the 13th year of his career. LJJ has been spending the hottest days recently. He made sure of his image of Hun-nam (a good and nice man) through ‘Men’s Quality’, and now shooting the drama ‘A Runaway’ with a world star, Rain. In September the movie ‘Fixer’ costarring with Sol Kyung-koo will be reliesed. According to increase of his popularity, the movie ‘No Mercy’ is planning to issue after one year.

LJJ just seems to be chasing three rabbits; the movie, the drama and the variety program though, it doesn’t seem he fails to catch any. (Among Japanese-Korean proverbs we have ‘The one who chases two rabbits won’t catch any.) When LJJ chose the weekday-soap opera for the first work after his dismissal, and when he chose to be an entertainer in Men’s Quality, some people said that LJJ had finished. But his choice at so-called dead end made brand-new LJJ. It must be the result of his choice, effort and sincerity.

The new TV drama had been known by the stars, Rain and Lee Na-yung; however, LJJ suddenly came up to top of the water because of the absurd height issue. On July 28th, the writer met LJJ at a coffee shop at Chung-dam dong in Seoul. He had just come back from the shooting in Japan. And it was just after his having a private lesson from Park Carlene for the chorus.

--------------------------

Q: Your choices always surprise us. After your draft shift you did a miniseries 9 Ends 2 Outs. And then you did a weekday-soap opera I Love You, Don’t Cry. Now you are doing a variety program. And in the movie Fixer, you play a villain which is contrary to your Hun-nam image in Men’s Quality.

LJJ: It’s not the shift but the dismissal. (laugh) One day I met Mr. Chung Bo-suk in a preview. He said to me, “You look very good in the miniseries though, I’m afraid you need to prepare yourself after 3 year’s absence.” After the meeting I was offered I Love You, Don’t Cry. I thought it was a good chance to learn a lot from senior actors. When I played Mapado after Once Upon A Time at High School, they advised me like that. And I also thought that I was able to learn a lot from the senior actors and actresses. As to Fixer, I really wanted to work with Mr. Sol Kyung-Koo. Also I wanted to study many other actors’ style. O Dal-Soo and Sun Se-Byuk.

Q: There was some risk when you choose your works only to learn something, wasn’t there? When you decided to do Men’s Quality, some said that you might be at deadend.

LJJ: Sometime I’ll be a smart and stylish entertainer. (laugh) If I fasten buttons one by one, I’ll be able to seize an opportunity. Some said that I would do Men’s Quality because I had no work. I had been famous for being not good at variety programs. However I knew that there were Lee Wae-Soo and Lee Kyung-Kyu among the members. I thought we’ll be able to acquire credit more than we should make people laugh. Also I thought I can learn a lot from them. It was true that we made documentaries in Chi-i San climbing and Marathon wasn’t it? You said ‘surprise’, but I make it a rule to rely on my feelings.

Q: You like to learn.

LJJ: We are shooting Runaway with Chung Ji-Hoon and Daniel Henny, two Holiwood actors. In the case of Fixer, we recorded voice after taking pictures. Ji-Hoon said he did like that too. “You haven’t recorded voice in English, have you? It really made me mad!” I can learn the world that I’ve never known. The people who are good at something have their own reasons. One of good friends of mine is a golfer and he is really good at patting. He told me that the secret of success was to believe him to be able on no condition. I also believe him. I act believing myself to able rather than doubting if I can do it or not.

jnews002.jpg

Q: In Once Upon A Time at High School, you played a role that was originally Kwon Sang-woo’s.

LJJ: I suggested the director and Sang-woo Hyung that we exchange the roles if he didn’t mind. Sang-woo Hyung with a strong impression plays an innocent boy, and I play an arrogant and quarrelsome boy. It would give a deeper impression, I thought. I can say this now because the film got a good reputation though. Anyway I believed that feeling and people around me helped us, so it came true.

Q: Your role in Fixer was also an exceptional one. It might be a challenge because your image in Men’s Quality is a nice and kind man. Of course I guess you had the advantage of playing a role not for Sol Kyun-Kyu, but one against him.

LJJ: Well… I am glad enough to work excessively as an actor. To tell the truth, I doubted my selection once. The result would be that. The more they feel me kind and frank in Men’s Quality, the more they accept me exceptionally.

continue....

Guest noknok

20100809_1281345296.jpg

Star News

Special thanks Translated by Amudena san

‘Star News’ 2010.07.29 10:54 [2/2]

Q: I hear many people asked if you are a fan of Girls Generation because you and the other members went to Girls Generation’s concert.

LJJ: A certain fan of mine asked me, “Do you like Yuri?” Some said, “Will you have an audition for SM Entertainment (to which GG belongs)?” in joke.

Q: At present you manage three things: a variety program, a drama and a movie, don’t you?

LJJ: I don’t think there is a big difference among three rabbits: a variety program, a drama and a movie. I believe I can succeed in them if I make an effort honestly and sincerely.

Q: I’m afraid that you might lose one if you run after the three rabbits.

LJJ: It’s not true. When I do ‘Runaway’【Amudena doesn’t think the term ’refugee’ is suitable because it means the people who are political or religious exiles.】, I realize why Chung Ji-foon is called a world star. In Men’s Quality, I learned the reason why Mr. Lee Kyung-Kyoo has maintained his high status for 30 years. Also I learned a lot seeing Brother Kook-Jin who experienced the ups and downs of life. The movie ‘Fixer’ will be a great help to my filmography, I believe. An actor will understand it’s too good to play a role not for but against one of Sul Kyug-Koo.

Q: A favorable wind for Lee Jung-Jin is blowing now. ‘Runaway’ had come to be known as a drama starring Rain and Lee Na-Yung though, because of the absurd height issue, Lee Jung-Jin came up to the top of the water… And now you are the focus of people’s attention by the rumor that you get off Men’s Quality.

LJJ: Ji-foonee is not shorter than I. (laugh) Some say about the height of the shoe sole, and the others doubt if Lee Jung-jin is 190cm tall. We can’t help but laugh because it isn’t true. As to Men’s Quality, I came here after practicing a chorus lesson today. It will be important for me to tell the truth sincerely rather than ignore the rumor.

Q: You have come here step by step. I’m afraid you might be irritated.

LJJ: Everybody may prefer to fall in love at first sight. Everybody may dream of earning a lot of money easily. But I don’t. I should be one like a net myself. I must throw away needless things and hold the core of myself firm. I want to be one like marble.

(****complete translated)

Hi noknok, thanks for sharing the video clip & the translation of his interview in Star News. Wondering when did the movie presscon take place? I thought all along he's not in Korea because of drama filming..... :lol:

[Aug-12-2010] How has the all-star cast of Runaway starring Rain been accomplished?

201008121213551111_1.jpg

201008121213551111_2.jpg

201008121213551111_3.jpg

2010081211225035854_1.jpg

Interest in upcoming drama Runaway with only a month to go before the broadcast, goes well beyond imagination. The spark of its all-star cast was stars' faith in the drama and their expectations for it.

Rain's agent said, "Rain expressed satisfaction with the outstanding part of this drama that is its well-organized plot. He seemed to think that there wouldn't be any problem at all regarding making his comeback on the drama since he is back from a long break."

When such a top star decided to appear in the drama, there was a synergy that happened to get many others stars at home and abroad wanting to appear in it.

Runaway officials said, "We guess they've shown interest in their appearances in the drama as Korean dramas are in the spotlight in Asian markets under the influence of the Korean Wave.

In addition, they sometimes expressed their intentions to appear in the drama by their judgement on what they appear in it that could all combine to have an enormous positive impact on their future because the protagonist of the drama Rain is particularly winning popular acclaim abroad."

Actually, actress 'Uehara Takako' and actor and director and comedian 'Dakenaka Naoto' from Japan, actor and director 'Jeung Ji Wi' and actress and singer 'Josie Ho' from Hong Kong, etc. have decided to appear in the drama.

Once, there were talks with internationally famous actor 'Jackie Chan' about whether to appear in the drama or not by his acquaintance with Rain, but his hope for the drama was disappointed by an unavoidable problem with his schedule at that time.

credit to My Daily http://news.nate.com/view/20100812n13188?mid=e0101

Brief translation by rain bird.

(Photo credit : http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010081211225035854&type=1&outlink=1)

Guest noknok

Hi noknok, thanks for sharing the video clip & the translation of his interview in Star News. Wondering when did the movie presscon take place? I thought all along he's not in Korea because of drama filming..... :lol:

Hi !!! willenette thank you.

I feel very happy to see his new fan here.

Woundedheart and the girl who! too.

thank you so much for his new photo and news update.

please keep forward...

I think This year He work very hard and never stop travel.

Filming Drama , new movie and his MQ happy Sunday.

and now he comeback to filming drama in SHA? :phew:

Oh! My dear JJ are you tried?.... :(

please take good care

clm.jpg

Credit: 上海协会の润润 @ baidu rainbar // raincloudhk

Guest noknok

Rain appear short time talk with JJ in Happy Sunday E295. (Today Episode)

before JJ catch the plane back to Korea.

for join music band with 6 numja in "Company band festival" on 11 July.

201008151751774719_1.jpg

news

201008151812777849_1.jpg

want to download this Episode click!!