opinions on thigh high boots?

kingtae

hey just wanted to ask you guys about thigh high boots ..

Do you like them?

I want to buy one or two pairs. I really want to buy boots from these pictures since I like them the most. Which one do you like the most ?

#1                                                                                                                       

5ce1175093b0aa49ff66ebe668458653.jpg

2284902_439792.jpg?w=560

#3                                                                                                                                       

6qfmnv-i.jpg

#4                                                                                                                     #5

28c7fbc192b47d98f05779d6a23a300c.jpgs-l1600.png

#6  lb-516_1.jpg

thank you for you time I very appreciate that !!!!!!!!

On 2/21/2020 at 1:59 AM, kingtae said:

hey just wanted to ask you guys about thigh high boots ..

Do you like them?

I want to buy one or two pairs. I really want to buy boots from these pictures since I like them the most. Which one do you like the most ?

#1                                                                                                                       

5ce1175093b0aa49ff66ebe668458653.jpg

2284902_439792.jpg?w=560

#3                                                                                                                                       

6qfmnv-i.jpg

#4                                                                                                                     #5

28c7fbc192b47d98f05779d6a23a300c.jpgs-l1600.png

#6  lb-516_1.jpg

thank you for you time I very appreciate that !!!!!!!!

I have similar one with the last photo very nice and comfy, but having said that I have only worn it once :( and it cost me a fortune. Great for clubbing on winter but not really appropriate for work unless you wear dress with but then again wearing dress to cover it defeats it’s purpose. Can only be worn with short or minis.

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Oakland gardens,New york. Where long boots fashion is very popular and everyone love to wear long boots. All the boots are nice but i like the last one the most.  I have couple of long boots but not like these boots.Now i will look forward to order these types of boot :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived