QUESTION

Guest vivans

Its meant to. If you do something wrong, mods will raise your warning level. Only you can see your own warning level so don't worry. And if it does rise, click on the number to see why you got warned. Its like when teachers warn you when you do something wrong ^_^

Its meant to. If you do something wrong, mods will raise your warning level. Only you can see your own warning level so don't worry. And if it does rise, click on the number to see why you got warned. Its like when teachers warn you when you do something wrong ^_^

i was wondering about that, too. i did click on the number but it says no notes saved. how would i know and what will i do about it. thanks!

Guest DOVAHKIIN

this applies to all regular members excluding mods and admins, they see it in their posts too.

once you get warned, you can see who warned you and why. since you have 0% warning, you have no notes because you have no warnings.

Okay.

Warnings are in place so it reminds you NOT to do that again.

You receive warnings for breaking forum rules.

You can ask to have your warning received if you feel that you have behaved in an appropriate manner.

You cannot see eachother's warnings.

Only mods and admins can see your warnings.

That should clear things up.

Archived