The Hairstyle Tutorial Thread

Guest xosweetie

Guest SpicyRamyunMonster

there's this girl on youtube who makes really cute hair tutorials, she makes them look really easy too. look up "bubzbeauty" and click on the "making life bubbi-ful" or something like that and then  you can check out all her cute hair tutorials. 

hope that helps XD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest little-fawn

Does anyone know how to get horns similar to these? Or just horns that stand up in general? Thank you!*quoted image*

*quoted image*

they seem to resemble an altered version of a pin curl. just play around with the basic concept of a pin curl, but instead of pinning all the hair together, of course, make a horn shape. probably lots of bobby pins, hair spray, and there might be something in the middle of them helping them stand up (and i'd advise you the same if you want them to stay!).

just speculation, though. I'm sure if you played around with it enough you'd figure it out!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SpicyRamyunMonster

This is for the person who is trying to achieve jiyeons look in the I go crazy mv :) hope it helps

Guest SpicyRamyunMonster

does anyone know how you can achieve pin straight hair with volume?

sort of like jiyeon (T-ARA) in their "i go crazy because of you" music video

*quoted image*

it's sort of hard to see in the pictures, so here's the music video.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xDLMK6HSMmE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkV1PK-dUgc&safe=active

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMmUuTXvEBo&feature=relmfu&safe=active (skip to 0:56 if you want to get straight to the tutorial)

hope these tutorials help :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest chi111111

120816-donghae-at-channel-a-miss-panda-aHow thick/long would your hair need to be to get something like donghaes in this? Also If start off with medium short hair and let it grow out, how much would it have to grow before you trim it into this?

Guest Snowfall

Hi! Does anyone know how to do Jessica's hair in some of her pictures in the I Got A Boy photo booklet? Like so:

423339_573330452681913_496036872_n.jpg
(That girl is ridiculously pretty, OTL)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest graffiti!

Hi, everyone! I always lurk around this thread so this time I figure I'd contribute something!

WARNING, TUTORIAL SPAM INCOMING!

Bow Half-Updo
tumblr_m81qwnGayX1r5xpjio1_500.jpg

Double Braid Bun
alittlesliceof+double+braid.jpg
[source]

Herringbone Updo
20120515114808_dthSL.thumb.600_0.jpeg

Heart Braid
heart-braid-tutorial-cup-of-jo-blog.jpg
[source]

Archived