Swear filter.

KAME

Uhm please don't warn me again for saying this but is "bad(another word for butt..starts with an a)" a curse word?

I think i got warned for saying that o_o

no it isn't. and no you didn't.

WTF is a-okay. iono why, but there you go.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest last song

When the rules say don't bypass the swear filter, does that mean switching two of the letters around in the word, or using an image to replace it? And if neither of those are allowed (I know the images thing isn't allowed), can we put symbols (#$.-@%, etc.) in replacement of part of the world or the whole word?

I'm with taintedSmile -- a list of words we can't use could be helpful. :]

Guest MaryMagdalin

this is so full of banana !

:P

i know!

what the hello kitty!

i loved those days

i`d find that randomly in fanfics.

those made my day

Guest Cerulean

I love the hello kitty ones, you see people typing important stuff and all of a sudden HELLO KITTY pops up out of nowhere. first, I thought it was a typo, then I realized tz the swearin filter... yeah... I'm slow on these things =o=;;

i miss

rainbow, sunshine, bmw, teddybear, hellokitty and i don't remember anymore :(

Yeah, those were cooler. I think there was a diet coke one too :D

Short of that, can it perhaps be one word instead like the old ones rainbow or thesaurus so when a profane person posts, it would be easier to read?

The point isn't to not let people know what cuss words are but to prevent them to use it on this forum. If we wanted members to use swears then filters would not be set into place. The owner of this site and the moderator team does not want to see anyone using swears on this forum. If you want free reign of swearing, then find another forum that allows swearing. Sorry but soompi will not ever allow swearing not now or ever.

Guest the7REAL.

haha i remember when i first noticed the filter in the 411 section i was reading comments people had about someones pictures and some of them were like "yeah she looks like a hello kitty." i thought they meant 'cute' or sumthin..lols...but obviously i guess not..-_-;

^Haha, that's so cute. :lol:

i miss

rainbow, sunshine, bmw, teddybear, hellokitty and i don't remember anymore :(

"Coke" too. The good ole days, atleast then I could tell which cuss word it was now, I just have to make it up with my imagination. "That guy was just a i can't read head," has many possibilities. Those filters used to crack me up.

Guest HienSTAR

"Coke" too.

It was "diet coke," actually.

I never did find out what "heart" meant. I think someone told me in soompichat/irc but I forgot. :huh:

Guest peeaye

i think i lied yesterday heart = b.astard or a.ss o.o...i dont remember...X____X heyy hardcore cusser ppl in old soompi anyone remember :)

Archived