Prince Turned Frog [王子變青蛙]

Guest dreamstar

I really hope its a happy ending for all...Jun Hao...Tian Yu..and most importantly at this point, Zi Qian. I think Zi Qian deserves to be the happiest out of everyone since he's the one whose been through the most. It was painful to see him in so much pain in 18.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oceanic

I just noticed Ming Dao's picture with his parents.

Just have to say, I dont really see any resemblence!! :X

As for episode 18...

I was just wondering, for those that dislike Yun Xi, how long are the script writer going to torture her?

This episode wasnt as bad as I thought it would be.

Zheng Zhe is getting clever... a bit. hahahaaa..

I'm not looking forward to the next 2 episodes as I have done so far.

But I hope the script is going to be good, now that filming has been wrapped up.

I hope the ending is not rushed. Everything is happening way too fast like how ZiQian's personality totally changed and YunXi is going crackers. I mean, what the hey? :blink: I still want it to be a happy ending for all, MingDao and QiaoEn to be together and ZQ and YX to be together. We'll just have to wait and see...

After JH got his memory back, I found YX to be quite annoying but later I pitied her. JH was so sweet to her before he lost his memory and when he regains, she learns that he never loved her at all. She's this insecure girl who just wants to be loved.

At first I thought MD was mixed but after seeing his parents, I was also surprised.

Does anyone know where I can download their variety shows and stuff? I have seen the Golden Night Club show but not much else. Thanks in advance. :)

Guest xmichellee

i really hope that there will be a happy ending. after watching the preview that Jun Hao leaves Tian Yu, i am kinda scared to know the ending....will he come back??? :(

Guest hauwulli

ditto w/ everyone, I hope this will be a happy ending. & I truly hope Zi Qian will live happily, he's just been through way too much. :(

Guest polabola

anybody know where I can download this? I have a lot of people desperately looking for this series but I can't seem to find any place where I can get/download it :(

theres only 1 more ep left. i wonder how theyre gonna end it.

u can dl the series at d-addicts.com

Is 19 out already?

I uploaded 183 Club + 7F MV from the Frog Prince OST to megaupload. Enjoy!

CALL MY NAME MV

I just noticed Ming Dao's picture with his parents.

Just have to say, I dont really see any resemblence!! :X

As for episode 18...

I was just wondering, for those that dislike Yun Xi, how long are the script writer going to torture her?

This episode wasnt as bad as I thought it would be.

Zheng Zhe is getting clever... a bit. hahahaaa..

I'm not looking forward to the next 2 episodes as I have done so far.

But I hope the script is going to be good, now that filming has been wrapped up.

true! I dont see any resemblence in them too :rolleyes:

In fact, the storyline kind of resemble the korean drama - "Save the last dance", where the rich man's son lost his memory after an accident, pick up by a kind gal who lived in the rural area.....fall in love.....the rich man's son met another accident....n recalls everything but d gal...... <_<

Well, if u have watch save the last, i guess u will agree with me :lol:

Anyway. I enjoy the front part when Mingdao lost his memory and stuck in the village.......

I just finished watching 19. It's so sweet and sad. The previews for 20 looks great! :D I can't wait for next week's episode! I don't know how I'm going to last waiting for it. I actually think the ending will make up for the lag they gave us after 15. :D Go MD & QE!

Guest Wonderland

It's a happy ending - the ending's like the clips in the ending song w/ the suit and pink dress.

This is finally finishing. Argh. That's 5 months worth of waiting.

Guest yuans7love

at first i didn't watch the drama because i thought ming dao was ugly (yes i'm vain like that -_-) but now i've started the girl is really cute and funny! she's also a really good actress so even if i don't like the guy i'm going to watch it for her!

Guest xmichellee

i am still downloading episode 19..but it is so slow!! infact, it is not even moving!!! urgh! can anyone gimme another link to dl it? pls?

Archived