Prince Turned Frog [王子變青蛙]

Guest dreamstar

I juz love love love tis drama..... :wub:

Been repeating to watch it..............especially DangOu and TianYu part..... :blush:

Anyone who wish to know more about tis drama, can go to tis link.

http://www.solid07.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=120338

Babyblueangel have uploaded some epis in filefront or megaupload. Quite organised the thread. Have a look there.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I have a question, does the main character sing any of the songs on the OST? If yes, which one and which part? Thanx!

I have a question, does the main character sing any of the songs on the OST? If yes, which one and which part? Thanx!

JunHao(mingdao) and ZiQian(shaowei) was members of 183club and TianYu(QiaoEn) and YunXi(XiaoQiao) was members of 7Flower.

All the songs was sang by them(exclude those instrumental)...but mostly is by 183Club.

My song list was as below. (In chinese)

01 迷魂计 Enticing Trick (183CLUB)

02 Wonderful Day

03 魔法 Magical Smile (183CLUB)

04 Bye! Boy (7朵花)

05 Latina

06 不够勇敢 Not brave enough (VJ)

07 失去记忆最初的爱 Memory Puzzle

08 我只想要 All I want (7朵花)

09 醒醒 Wake Up

10 闭上眼 默唸3遍 Call my Name (183CLUB+7朵花)

11 真爱 Pure Love (183CLUB)

I been listening to this OST over and over

:rolleyes: Personally I love 3,6,8,10.......almost all the songs. The instrumental music 2 and 5 was good too ;)

Guest Blue Lemonade

Is it just me, or those scenes with repeated things at different angles are REALLY annoying? I couldn't stand it anymore after the 6th episode. There's just TOO many of those scene where they'd play it 5 times at different angles. x_x

^hhahaha yes it does get irritating... lol! but i get to see ming dao more.haha!

anyway, [ [ aC ] ] *, ive found the song already. [= it's 'huo guang' by shi kang jun. hahaha our fellow sgrean. =X its the song they used for the advertisement for wed's episode. thanks anyway! =)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

JunHao(mingdao) and ZiQian(shaowei) was members of 183club and TianYu(QiaoEn) and YunXi(XiaoQiao) was members of 7Flower.

All the songs was sang by them(exclude those instrumental)...but mostly is by 183Club.

My song list was as below. (In chinese)

01 迷魂计 Enticing Trick (183CLUB)

02 Wonderful Day

03 魔法 Magical Smile (183CLUB)

04 Bye! Boy (7朵花)

05 Latina

06 不够勇敢 Not brave enough (VJ)

07 失去记忆最初的爱 Memory Puzzle

08 我只想要 All I want (7朵花)

09 醒醒 Wake Up

10 闭上眼 默唸3遍 Call my Name (183CLUB+7朵花)

11 真爱 Pure Love (183CLUB)

I been listening to this OST over and over

:rolleyes: Personally I love 3,6,8,10.......almost all the songs. The instrumental music 2 and 5 was good too ;)

Thank you so much! No I understand when people say they're 183 club. I didn't know they were singers. Anyways, can you tell me which part Ming Dao sings in "Enticing Trick". I like the song, really fits w/ the drama and I love all the songs you've listed, except I don't have #10.

Can you please upload track 10 onto yousendit? Thanx for helping!

Thank you so much! No I understand when people say they're 183 club. I didn't know they were singers. Anyways, can you tell me which part Ming Dao sings in "Enticing Trick". I like the song, really fits w/ the drama and I love all the songs you've listed, except I don't have #10.

Can you please upload track 10 onto yousendit? Thanx for helping!

Ur welcome :D Of cos u can have track no 10. Hold on....uploading now.

Love tis duet song.....so sweet :)

Call my Name (mp3)

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=262GOA5...7P0AA15APWYL581

Bout which part MingDao sings in Enticing Trick....

I have a link to dlg the MV + 183Club intro tis MV....

Credit to 183club/mingdao fans fm www.toodou.com

183Club - Enticing Trick MV (right click n save target)

MingDao was not the lead singer in 183club....so he seldom solo :P

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

I love this drama. It's showing in the Philippines and it's just wonderful.

The cast's name in the Philippines..

Ming Dao - Ronald

Joe Chen - Charlene

Joyce Zhen - Janice

Sam Wang - Willy

I'll post some pics later...

-Catherine

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Whoa... how weird to have the whole band be in a drama, and kinda fun too for them i guess. Anyways, thanx so much for sharing the wonderful clips and pictures. I'm totally in love w/ this drama right now. Probably the first drama I've seen in a long time in which everyone is a good actor. [i can't stand horrible acting]. The OST is soooo good! I listen to it every night now. Does anyone know how fast jem's clubbox release this drama w/ eng. subs? I'm currently downloading it off of there, but there's only 14 eps. and the eps. are different from the raw ones. Like, eps. 14 is eps 10 raw. Does anyone know why? The ones on jem's clubbox are TV-rips, so are there anything edited out? Thanx again!

Guest summers83

OST promotion

entsina18301a1fx.jpg

entsina18303a8hk.jpg

entsina183022hx.jpg

taipei2day183019pw.jpg

taipei2day183023uo.jpg

Credits: taipeitoday, ent.sina and asianfanatics

-Catherine

How come 7Flower becomes only 4 gals? Thought should be 7 of them? Where's Zaizai? That girl with Mingdao acted as Tao Ai Qing (Cyndi Wang) in Tian Guo De Jia Yi as the reporter friend right? She looks familiar...

Does anyone have other MVs of 183 Club or 7 Flower to share?

Guest lilyella

How come 7Flower becomes only 4 gals? Thought should be 7 of them? Where's Zaizai? That girl with Mingdao acted as Tao Ai Qing (Cyndi Wang) in Tian Guo De Jia Yi as the reporter friend right? She looks familiar...

Does anyone have other MVs of 183 Club or 7 Flower to share?

they used to be made up of 7 girls. they three girls left the group for various reasons like they were busy with other projects and stuff.

Guest summers83

Is episode 20 gonna be the last episode? Does anyone has episodes 18 & 19 besides BitTorrent file...I want a faster download...When will episode 20 be able for pple to download?

Is episode 20 gonna be the last episode? Does anyone has episodes 18 & 19 besides BitTorrent file...I want a faster download...When will episode 20 be able for pple to download?

20 is already available for download. It's a definite must see! I love the ending. It makes me fall in love with the series all over again. :D It's so good....

Does anyone know where I can download ep. 15 & 17 off of clubbox please? Thanx in advance.

Here you go: http://clubbox.co.kr/nssidiot Enjoy!

Archived