Prince Turned Frog [王子變青蛙]

Guest dreamstar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest knickstorm

looks like 20 will be it, 19 was pretty boring for me, only liked the part where JH described TY to those 2 girls over dinner.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ Yes, can someone please post the OST for download. The music is really nice and very fitting w/ the mood! Thanx in advance.

I didn't DL since I have it but thanks for sharing! :D Sunday is the final episode so tune in everyone! ^_^ It sucks now that I've heard that the side story will be included into the 7F album. I'll have to wait for that to be released before I can watch it. To me, the series is still pretty good despite their 'slow' moments in some of the episodes.

Guest hauwulli

I didn't DL since I have it but thanks for sharing! :D Sunday is the final episode so tune in everyone! ^_^ It sucks now that I've heard that the side story will be included into the 7F album. I'll have to wait for that to be released before I can watch it. To me, the series is still pretty good despite their 'slow' moments in some of the episodes.

side story? 0.o what's that? sorry, I'm clueless.

btw, when will the 7f album come out?

but yeah, I agree that this series was pretty good, I'd definitely miss it. although, I lost interest in the last 5 episodes or so, but I really enjoyed the beginning :)

Guest Breakers

Thanks for sharing the link!

lol... now i'm really addicted to the series though i din't really like it in the beginning but the story's getting interesting now. erm... i think i'm at episode 11 / 12 now, not really sure cos it's showing on tv. :lol: but i prefer Ming Dao's character when he lost his memories and those sweet scenes of him with Qiao En, they're like so cute!! they look good as a couple! :P

heyyy sorry but is there anyone from singapore...does anyone know what's the title of the song they played during the ad for wednesday's episode???

side story? 0.o what's that? sorry, I'm clueless.

btw, when will the 7f album come out?

but yeah, I agree that this series was pretty good, I'd definitely miss it. although, I lost interest in the last 5 episodes or so, but I really enjoyed the beginning :)

I think 7F's album is coming out the end of October or early November. It's supposed to include a side story of this series, probably something like after their marriage life. The producer said it won't be complete if you don't watch it. I think it won't be available online so you'll have to buy the album to watch. Smart way to convince us to buy the album... <_< 16 was okay, didn't like 17 or 18, but 19 redeemed itself somewhat. The previews for 20 looks promising though. I'd urge you to watch the ending at least. :)

do you have the full OST?

EuGo posted the OST below. ^_^ I do have it myself but it's not ripped into a winrar file, just individual mp3's. I'm buying their albums when it's released htough.

I have uploaded the OST to YSI.

Here is the url - FrogPrince OST :lol:

Guest nitepolaris

thanks alot for the OST...

I'm falling in love with this series...maybe i'm buying the Vcd cos' it's nearing my o'levels....haiz...

Guest -ryce akashi-

never thought i'll like the show but i've gotta admit it's pretty good thus far... i thought shan jun hao looks a tad like astroboy though..hahahaha

Archived