Prince Turned Frog [王子變青蛙]

Guest dreamstar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've just seen the special...it was quite sad especially at the end...for those of you who haven't seen it, it's about the time before JH lost his memory...remember their date in the 8th episode? nothing really new except for the last part and everything was narrated from DO's point of view...(so it's mostly flashbacks)...the ending is really sad, though...prepare tissue...

yvonne no biggie. glad i could help...

Can anyone please upload any shows or related promotional programs for this drama? I've seen pictures of the two main stars on shows, but I don't know where to download them. Please share if you have them, I'm dying to see more of Ming Dao and Qiao En together! Thanx in advance.

Have u try my sig links?

short clip of MD/183 club on qiaoen (i got this frm another forum website)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3D8SHO52 :)

Thnx but megaupload ask me to upgrade....unable to dlg now....later try again.

i can only open 183Club - Enticing Trick MV (right click n save target) but i cant save it.. :unsure:

I tried and I can save it. Juz right click and save target.

I havent able to dlg epi20....side story....sob sob....

Guest summers83

Have u try my sig links?

Thnx but megaupload ask me to upgrade....unable to dlg now....later try again.

I tried and I can save it. Juz right click and save target.

I havent able to dlg epi20....side story....sob sob....

U mean there is another special episode on it? And it's a sad ending? So it's another ending is it? Can someone upload that special up here?

Guest Wonderland

^ It's just the mv for 7F's new album. Duet w/ 183 and 7F.

Alternate ending to Frog Prince I suppose. But it's only an mv.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ There is a side story and an alternate ending, at least that's what I've read from other forums. The side story is an extension of when JH was DO and he was staying w/ TY before he regains his memory. I haven't seen it myself, but I've read that it's a lot of flashbacks and it's in DO's pt of view. And the alternate ending is a sad ending, which is only available if you buy 7F's new album.

WARNING SPOILER:

The alternate ending has YX and JH going to a jewelry store to buy a ring for TY, but when they stepped out an accident occurs, so YX sacrifices herself to save JH and ends up dying. However, JH also gets hurt (another concusion) and ends up in a wheelchair waiting for his death.

[note: not 100% sure about this, just what I've read]

Galaxie: Thanx so much for the links! Do you have anymore? I'm dying to watch anything w/ them together. I can't wait to finish this drama, but i'm going to wait until Jem's version w/ eng. subs is released. Thanx again!

Guest summers83

^ There is a side story and an alternate ending, at least that's what I've read from other forums. The side story is an extension of when JH was DO and he was staying w/ TY before he regains his memory. I haven't seen it myself, but I've read that it's a lot of flashbacks and it's in DO's pt of view. And the alternate ending is a sad ending, which is only available if you buy 7F's new album.

WARNING SPOILER:

The alternate ending has YX and JH going to a jewelry store to buy a ring for TY, but when they stepped out an accident occurs, so YX sacrifices herself to save JH and ends up dying. However, JH also gets hurt (another concusion) and ends up in a wheelchair waiting for his death.

[note: not 100% sure about this, just what I've read]

Galaxie: Thanx so much for the links! Do you have anymore? I'm dying to watch anything w/ them together. I can't wait to finish this drama, but i'm going to wait until Jem's version w/ eng. subs is released. Thanx again!

Thanks lilsh0rtnancy for the info. I would hope someone has the film and upload it here for us all to download. What is that MV with 183 Club and 7F? So this MV shows the special ending too something like MVP's ending special in 5566's MV Without Your Love right?

i finished this serie w/o sub :ph34r:

and i am still waiting for jem's subbed versions

anyway...

just wanna say that i am CRAZY over him! :o

not only is he charming, adorable, and dashing

but he's TALENTED

he's a very versatile actor

he can play the cold, strict, and ambitious junhao

and then when he's the shrew, adorable, and caring dong o it's as if he's two completely different person...

he's able to play two different roles well and i truly admire that :wub:

Guest Wonderland

What they call the 'side-story' is the alternate ending one...which is the 7F mv for their new duet (the one where the two dies). The one about DO's diary is just an extra bit to Frog Prince, kind like to celebrate the ending (because it was just all flashbacks anyway).

***SPOILER ALERT!***

i hope jem would sub the extra of dong oh's diary :wub:

i watched it and although i couldn't understand his words, rewatching the scenes between them was very satisfying

this couple never fail to bring a smile to my face :D

there was also tears in my eyes when dong oh gave tianyu a piggyback ride

mostly because i know what would happen after that moment-->he's going to remember :(

just reading and thinking about the alternative ending makes me sad already too! :lol:

^do you know which clubbox has the DO story? I absolutely love him and the moments they shared together.

it's in http://clubbox.co.kr/encodes

these episodes are only 40-45 minutes long though and there's only up to episode 14 with subs so far...i'm still waiting for that :lol:

and so i went ahead with the rest w/o subs

i was in dire need of ming dao :lol:

edit: oops

i didn't know that you were talking about the DO story only

the person subbing this serie watches a different version, thus the special ending is not out yet from the version she uses...we'll have to wait...or read the translation from asianfanatics :D

I saw the making for the MV with the alternate ending. It was really sad. Luckily, the actual drama had a happy ending though. It's just nice to see the characters again in the MV though.

Guest summers83

I saw the making for the MV with the alternate ending. It was really sad. Luckily, the actual drama had a happy ending though. It's just nice to see the characters again in the MV though.

Sakura---> where did u saw the making for the MV? Do u have it?

Guest im*an*angel

hey..

can anyone tell me how the story's gonna end??

i'm dying to know..

and can someone upload DO's story thingy and 7F MV that contains the alternate ending??

thank you soo much!!!

love this series to the MAX!!!!

oh myy im dying to know the ending too, but at the same time i dont really want to know it cuz i want to watch it for myself..lol!!!! i juz watched the episode where they were trapped in the lift..oh my i was like 'awww..' when he hugged her and patted her head..

oh myy im dying to know the ending too, but at the same time i dont really want to know it cuz i want to watch it for myself..lol!!!! i juz watched the episode where they were trapped in the lift..oh my i was like 'awww..' when he hugged her and patted her head..

:lol:

it's funny how he looked so awkward with her arms tightly wrapped around him...talking about this serie makes me want to rewatch everything :lol:;)

Archived