[drama 2006] Dae Jo Young 대조영

Guest pinklegirl007

Guest caytregia1

Chulin's path of life has been chosen for her when she was born to be Khitan princess.... she need to died for DJY to be successful..

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest caytregia1

Chulin's path of life has been chosen for her when she was born to be Khitan princess.... she need to died for DJY to be successful..

Guest caytregia1

Guest rainy75

Some news on DJY.. seems like filming has finished for the entire drama. The last epsde was filmed on the 6th Dec. Here's some news on interviewing the casts and PD for their after thoughts of the drama.

《大祚荣》的女演员沈恩珍透露了完成拍摄的感想

http://www.sina.com.cn 2007年12月08日18:47 新浪娱乐

ea6f12caed20441b00f546a3f98273c0.jpg

和崔秀钟等一起出演KBS历史剧《大祚荣》的女演员沈恩珍透露了完成拍摄的感想。沈恩真最近接受韩国媒体采访时透露:“一想到拍摄结束了既感到舍不得又感到很遗憾。感觉明天还会想着去拍摄现场。” 林一朗/文

(short summary, she feels reluctant and regretful the filming has ended. Still feels like going for filming the next day.)

《大祚荣》金宗善PD在电视剧即将落幕之际透露了制作后记

http://www.sina.com.cn 2007年12月08日19:07 新浪娱乐

7724883aaa1b4b906d91bed133af3876.jpg

KBS电视台历史剧《大祚荣》金宗善PD在电视剧即将落幕之际透露了制作后记。《大祚荣》最后一集的拍摄在6日进行,所有工作人员在7日晚举行了终播宴,庆祝电视剧的顺利杀青。而出席该活动的金宗善PD在接受媒体记者采访时公开了制作该剧的制作后记。林一朗/文

(the last episode was filmed on 6th Dec and there was a closing celebration held on the 7th Dec.

金正贤在《大祚荣》的拍摄结束之后又立即确定了即将出演的新作

http://www.sina.com.cn 2007年12月08日19:17 新浪娱乐

85a79e146a4ae13f7fe3cb09c663afd0.jpg

在KBS电视剧《大祚荣》中扮演充满智慧的谋士的金正贤在《大祚荣》的拍摄结束之后又立即确定了即将出演的新作,决定出演KBS新剧《妈妈长出了角》。姜恩真/文

(mimosa has already decided on his next project which is mom has grown thorns )

nb: The drama stars Lee Sun Jae, Ryu Jin, Shin Eun Kyung 50episodes to be showing on KBS.

KBS电视台《大祚荣》主演崔秀钟公开了电视剧杀青的感想

http://www.sina.com.cn 2007年12月08日19:17 新浪娱乐

a0eca29d1d7c99b1c256a608e928197f.jpg

KBS电视台《大祚荣》主演崔秀钟公开了电视剧杀青的感想。电视剧《大祚荣》在本月6日在水源的拍摄现场进行了《大祚荣》最后一个场景的拍摄,并在7日晚参加了在首尔举行的《大祚荣》终播宴。崔秀钟表示:“感到很遗憾,演技和学习一样没有捷径,总是在进行完之后才会感到各种遗憾和不足之处。” 林一朗/文

(very brief summary as my chinese isnt tht great.. unless someone with better chinese can do beter than my translation. :blush: )

Guest martinaki

Ok, so I'm annoyed at myself right now... KBS america suddenly changed the airing time for DJY from 9:30 to 12:00 so i missed Ep. 119 (I'm pretty sure it's 119)! Could someone please please tell me what happened? (In case you don't exactly remember, 118 finished with

Chulin telling DJY that he has to go save Geom since he's his son and Princess Sukyoung is in the background and hears her.

Anyone that can tell me, thank you SO much! Although I'm impatient and I'm watching 120 anyway :P

HI,

Where can I get this show to download with english subtitles, I am having a difficult time getting it. Also no offense, but please dont recommend clubbox.co.kr to me, because I do not understand the writing so I am unable to use that site effectively if clubbox.co.kr has a complete english version I will be more than happy to use them.

Thanks in advance.

Guest pssrby2005

I haven't come across a complete English series on clubbox yet. This site has the Hawaiian broadcasts which unfortunately has skipped episodes from time to time by the station itself.

Guest WujouMao

HI,

Where can I get this show to download with english subtitles, I am having a difficult time getting it. Also no offense, but please dont recommend clubbox.co.kr to me, because I do not understand the writing so I am unable to use that site effectively if clubbox.co.kr has a complete english version I will be more than happy to use them.

Thanks in advance.

there are tutorials both on here and d-addicts to help you with Clubbox. I'm a white british man who also funnly enough also can't read Korean, but i have had no trouble getting clubbox working

Guest caytregia1

eps 131... after about 3 hours waiting on playshot.net . I finally got to the scene where DJY and Biwu killed the rastly voice Khitan general and the guy who once injured DJS before Geoum saved DJS... what a pleasure to see these guy get paid for what they did!

Guest lolo4lolo

hi everybody

i am having problem with playshot, i can't watch the last 4 eps they are very slow, it took me 30 min just to watch 2 min !!!

how can i download the video?

pls help me :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Guest Nightsky

Thanks a lot, udsd. Just wish there was a preview of 132, but I guess KBS isn't showing it because it's the last episode or something.

Guest sleepysa

er.. does someone knows which episode which geumlan died?

cos i missed part of it...then suddenly i saw geumlan on biwu's back with all the arrows.

thanks.

*edit

oh.. i found out already. ep 128.

damn.. i didn't expect geumlan to die! pple ard djy are like dying! oh no!

i hope dae jung sang doesn't die! cholin will die? omg... no.

wad's the last episode?

Guest rainy75

nobody said anything about 130 ep, can you tell us Rain?

i'll flip thru 130 again later n do a short summary of what happen.

i just saw the last 20secs of today's epi ... Geom was talking to Mucho.. wonder what he was doing there..

the preview for the new drama replace DJY ... came out today and it shows starting on Jan 5th.

Wonder if tht means we have 2 more wks of DJY? :unsure:

Archived