[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Miss them..:heart::heart:

Google Translation:

"Completed "#Touch Your Heart"!

It was an individual character, and the entanglement of each was interesting and I laughed almost every episode  Especially the sticky feeling of Yunso and Jonroku in the second half is irresistible ! And the OST is also good! Tokkebi was good, but this drama was also great !"

#Lee Dongwook #LeeDongwook #이동욱
#YooInNa #유인나 https://t.co/cBnsDwyJZZ

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Lunita said:

any news? What happen with our Pichi?

YIN's Between Us should have premiered last night but I am not seeing an English sub yet. Waiting. Not sure if our lead detective @Almondcroissant has found anything? I don't see a version without subs either (probably a good thing for me, if I watched this one without subs like I did Dream Operator, I'll probably freak out every time YIN opens her mouth, thinking she's divulging something huge)

In meanwhile, if anyone also enjoyed B&C a lot (in my case, too much lol), the new drama remake of King of Pigs has a very similar style. Cops, murder, hallucinations, childhood trauma, revenge, it's got it all.  It's even got the Heart Mender therapist actor. Pretty much the only thing missing is LDW, lol, also any of the comedic elements. Also, B&C is also out on Netflix for several regions now.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

YIN's Between Us should have premiered last night but I am not seeing an English sub yet. Waiting.

Nop, I cannot find anything. I don't think Between Us has had premiere yet.

It should still be Monday 28, 11pm. :relieved:  ?

• Like 2

JTBC has subbed Between Us in a number of parts. Here is a link to one of them which I find interesting. So YIN says she doesn’t believe in MBTI? Haha we know a certain guy who doesn’t believe in MBTI either and is dead set against taking the test don’t we? And see how very interested YIN is about couple fights; she sits forward in her chair when they discuss this topic and seems so excited haha. She is really happy to hear the old couple talk about how they handle couple fights and she even squeals happily and claps her hands! Now you wouldn’t show such interest in a topic like couple fights if you’re not in a relationship would you? She even asks the couple if they turn to the opposite side of the bed to sleep when they fight and she even turns her body to demonstrate. Hmm is she speaking from personal experience lmao? 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@Almondcroissant Sounds like an 'just married' couple, right?  :ph34r: :D she ask the couple about their blood type too.

I read both are type B.

Is that means something special? 

Now I remember that in 7.7 she said that it was good 'each go to their own house' to calmly think/reflect on the fight and when they felt ready 'call the other' and talk.
It seems that it'sdifferent now, we are going one step further, "turn to the opposite side of the bed"..haha :tongue:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Lunita said:

@Almondcroissant Sounds like an 'just married' couple, right?  :ph34r: :D she ask the couple about their blood type too.

I read both are type B.

Is that means something special? 

Now I remember that in 7.7 she said that it was good 'each go to their own house' to calmly think/reflect on the fight and when they felt ready 'call the other' and talk.
It seems that it'sdifferent now, we are going one step further, "turn to the opposite side of the bed"..haha :tongue:

I know Koreans place importance on blood type compatibility. It's one of the questions they ask when getting to know a person. If you google it, 2 type Bs are not really compatible haha. But we should just read such things for fun and not take it seriously. The old couple is still so loving despite their MBTI apparently not being compatible. It really depends on 2 people being committed to each other and putting in effort to make the relationship work. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

I know Koreans place importance on blood type compatibility. It's one of the questions they ask when getting to know a person. If you google it, 2 type Bs are not really compatible haha. But we should just read such things for fun and not take it seriously. The old couple is still so loving despite their MBTI apparently not being compatible. It really depends on 2 people being committed to each other and putting in effort to make the relationship work

OK, Totally agree, of course.  I just wanted to know what it's was. Thanks.

It's cute & funny her reaction 2 y.a. v/s now, It seems they are really close to each other :love:

• Like 3

Do we think YIN ad libbed this? OJS explicitly says KJR doesn’t need a lucky charm because his gf is already lucky. But perhaps, IMPLICITLY, she’s also saying she’s his gift? Either way, how freaking keyo-owowowowow :bawling:
giphy.webp
Also from in LDW's Strong Heart and Scent of a Woman. You Quiz also shows LDW doing this “gift” gesture at fan meeting when they introduced him lol.
giphy.webp
(Sorry for the potato video quality in Strong Heart, this was the best I could find with English subs. If anyone has a better version let me know!) 
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@dramachaserxoxoaww kyeoo indeed. The action is so similar to his, it’s an exact replica. I won’t be surprised if she ad libbed it or if they both ad libbed quite a bit. A rom com coupled with Pichi’s strong speaking abilities and sense of humor is perfect for ad libbing in some fun dialog hehe. Or maybe they practised this scene tog and both decided she should do it this way. Afterall with all the private time they were spending tog, I’m sure they used some of that time to practise their lines, besides doing other, ahem activities lol. 

• Like 4

Omo, I saw on weibo (China's social media site) that the venue for Binjin's wedding was Aston House in Seoul which was the same place as the last scene in TYH! What kind of destiny is this?! I combined the pictures below (which are not mine, I have to give credit to eagle eyed Weibo user 桃子红茶来一杯 for the photos). The first 2 pics are from Binjin's wedding yesterday, and the bottom 2 are from TYH. We can see that the building is the same and the steps too. Just that TYH had a red carpet on the steps which Binjin did not have. This is really destiny I tell ya! Lee Dong Wook, Yoo In Na, do you hear me?!

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Omo, I saw on weibo (China's social media site) that the venue for Binjin's wedding was Aston House in Seoul which was the same place as the last scene in TYH! What kind of destiny is this?! If this isn't a sign that Pichi needs to be the next to get married, I don't know what is! I combined the pictures below (which are not mine, I have to give credit to eagle eyed Weibo user 桃子红茶来一杯 for the photos). The first 2 pics are from Binjin's wedding yesterday, and the bottom 2 are from TYH. We can see that the building is the same and the steps too. Just that TYH had a red carpet on the steps which Binjin did not have. This is really destiny I tell ya! Lee Dong Wook, Yoo In Na, do you hear me?!

Absolutely agree @Almondcroissant. This is a great sign that destiny works at its best.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Omo, I saw on weibo (China's social media site) that the venue for Binjin's wedding was Aston House in Seoul which was the same place as the last scene in TYH! What kind of destiny is this?! I combined the pictures below (which are not mine, I have to give credit to eagle eyed Weibo user 桃子红茶来一杯 for the photos). The first 2 pics are from Binjin's wedding yesterday, and the bottom 2 are from TYH. We can see that the building is the same and the steps too. Just that TYH had a red carpet on the steps which Binjin did not have. This is really destiny I tell ya! Lee Dong Wook, Yoo In Na, do you hear me?!

Yes it is! I saw a comment that aston house is often use as wedding venue and interestingly if im not mistaken that pink/peach dress she wore was from bridal shop. Wondering if this scene is supposedly a wedding scene but they changed it after, why?

Anw amazingyooinna ig is back and look the video she translated (ps. Happy to hear from you again!)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbzhwMbJIcG/?utm_medium=copy_link

Is she saying the word jinjung again when she said she only listen to sincere advice from those who are on my side?? Is she giving the attribute to this special someone who always giving his sincerity...ehemmm:eatscookie:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

Yes it is! I saw a comment that aston house is often use as wedding venue and interestingly if im not mistaken that pink/peach dress she wore was from bridal shop. Wondering if this scene is supposedly a wedding scene but they changed it after, why?

Anw amazingyooinna ig is back and look the video she translated (ps. Happy to hear from you again!)

Is she saying the word jinjung again when she said she only listen to sincere advice from those who are on my side?? Is she giving the attribute to this special someone who always giving his sincerity...ehemmm

Yes YIN’s gown was from a bridal shop. The shop posted photos of Pichi in the last scene. Maybe Wookie’s tuxedo was from the same shop too, because both Wookie and YIN’s stylists follow this shop on IG. Maybe Pichi picked out their outfits together for this last scene hehe.

Yes welcome back amazingyooinna and thank you for subbing! What caught my attention was YIN asking Yongjin why he wanted to cut his hair. She seems to like long hair on guys doesn’t she lol. And remember in Wookie’s Feb vlive he said he’s not going to cut his hair anytime soon? Which is odd because he’s on a break and he said long hair is difficult to maintain so why not cut it to feel more comfortable right? Besides he has to cut it sooner or later for TOTNT. And his hair has gotten really long now as we saw in the Tissot event that he attended on 30 March. Hmm sus. 

And YIN says she’s very happy right now. In fact she says her happiness is increasing hmm. Is it becoz someone is having a long break now and they are spending a lot of time together? I didn’t catch the jinjung and she used a different word for sincere, not jinsim. It was 진실 prounounced jinshil. It means truth/sincere truth. She said she only listens to sincere truth or sincere opinions from friends and does not read or be affected by malicious comments. 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Is she saying the word jinjung again when she said she only listen to sincere advice from those who are on my side?? Is she giving the attribute to this special someone who always giving his sincerity...ehemmm

Excited Season 7 GIF by The Office So glad she's baaaaaaaack!

Omomomoomo so true!! This all sounds so sus. She only listens to "the sincere advice of those on her side"??!!? Her happiness is growing like a crescendo??? Also the way she describes trying to meet the high standards she sets for herself sounds very similar to LDW's recent interviews??

4 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Yes welcome back amazingyooinna and thank you for subbing! What caught my attention was YIN asking Yongjin why he wanted to cut his hair. She seems to like long hair on guys doesn’t she lol. And remember in Wookie’s Feb vlive he said he’s not going to cut his hair anytime soon? Which is odd because he’s on a break and he said long hair is difficult to maintain so why not cut it to feel more comfortable right? Besides he has to cut it sooner or later for TOTNT. And his hair has gotten really long now as we saw in the Tissot event that he attended on 30 March. Hmm sus. 

Yess!! Why did YIN ask why LYJ is getting a haircut?? His bangs are about to cover his eyes hahah. Could it be.... That she has a strong preference for long hair on men?!??!! At the same time, LDW appears to be on a Rapunzel kick... What a coincidence indeed!!! 

(Lol also a haircut for a guy is only ~$13 in Korea?? 13,000 won? Is that a flex for LYJ himself or for Korean tourism :joy:)

Also, could we get an ID on her tiny necklace? All the vids I can find are too blurry to see clearly but it looks like a dainty little lock? Isn't that the logo for Pars -- LDW's stylist's brand? Alternatively, this also kind of looks like the necklace she endorsed in TYH by "Stonehenge", maybe it's by them?

Since it's the day for foolishness... 

Spoiler

After endorsing every possible watchmaker in the world, LDW offering YIN her pick of his collection: 

man-secretly-sells-watches-from-jacket-i

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

So glad she's baaaaaaaack!

Omomomoomo so true!! This all sounds so sus. She only listens to "the sincere advice of those on her side"??!!? Her happiness is growing like a crescendo??? Also the way she describes trying to meet the high standards she sets for herself sounds very similar to LDW's recent interviews??

Yess!! Why did YIN ask why LYJ is getting a haircut?? His bangs are about to cover his eyes hahah. Could it be.... That she has a strong preference for long hair on men?!??!! At the same time, LDW appears to be on a Rapunzel kick... What a coincidence indeed!!! 

Also, could we get an ID on her tiny necklace? All the vids I can find are too blurry to see clearly but it looks like a dainty little lock? Isn't that the logo for Pars -- LDW's stylist's brand? Alternatively, this also kind of looks like the necklace she endorsed in TYH by "Stonehenge", maybe it's by them?

Since it's the day for foolishness... 

Hide contents

Oh gosh you crack me up! Love that pic of all those watches, you’re hilarious! But it is true that, Wookie not only has endorsed multiple brands, he collects watches as well. Lucky YIN, a different watch for every day lol.

You’re spot on. The part about high standards - I was pretty sure I read something similar in Wookie’s recent interview but I couldn’t recall where. 

I definitely think YIN likes long hair on guys or rather on a certain guy hehe. And isn’t it coincidental Wookie has kept his hair long since TYH? He used to complain in vlive how uncomfortable it is but later said he has gotten used to it. For a guy who likes to be comfortable - remember he likes to laze at home and wear pyjamas all day long, the long hair must be quite the opposite of comfortable. The things we do for the people we love lmao. 

I can’t make out what’s on her necklace either, it’s so tiny. Perhaps a lock or a tiny envelope? Pars doesn’t do jewelry though. 

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1