Italian Songs

Guest shurle3e

Guest shurle3e
Any good ones?
I know a lot of French, Spanish, ..etc, songs but what about Italian? I saw the topic about French songs and thought about Italian... For the same reason as that topic starter, I want to improve on my foreign language [ital] skills and listening to Italian music would probably help me. So anyway, do you guys know any good Italian songs?

Guest luniz57

hi, I'm french but I really like italian music so I can recommand you : "Sara perche ti amo" from Ricchi e Poveri and " laura non c'e" from nek :) . These are old but exellent !!

I love "Calma E Sangue Freddo" by Luca Dirisio. Actually, I love most of his songs. Sadly, he's the only Italian singer I listen to...So far. It's a catchy song, though and I think you'd like it ^_^

Guest marshmellow

Try 'Io Vivo Per Lei' by Andrea Bocelli.

- I totally love that song.

I'd recommend just about any IL DIVO songs.

Because they're really really good.

Give 'em a listen.

:)

u should listen to TIZIANO FERRO's songs , very nice voice and very handsome face ;) ,

LAURA PAUSINI very popular ,

and mmm if u like rap there is FABRI FIBRA ,

( my best is italian , if u need more i will ask her :)

Guest laure_choc

You can also look for ligabue's songs. I really love "ho messo via" but that's more because it's the 1st one of him i heard.

Fabrizio de André also has nice songs.

if ur looking any kind of italian music say listen to eros rommazzti (totally spelt his lastname wrong) i like him, i got a couple of songs from him and Vittrio grigolo amazing opera voice, that is a must have. And Nek great music

Guest JoliDansRose

I'd recommend just about any IL DIVO songs.

Because they're really really good.

Give 'em a listen.

They are very talented, it's cool how Simon brought these talented singers in different parts of the countries...he created beauty with these men.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived