[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Gratitude to everyone for providing the CB and MU links, previews & wonderful screencaps of episode 1. Appreciate all very much, great input & first-thoughts all around, too. :D

ac780xr1.jpgh05200011fx0.jpg

AC captures from innolife.net, empas.com

Guest ellabel

Excitement is on the air for Air City and from the initial postings here it seems the first ep. din fail expectations.

With stiff competition from a period drama (looks like Koreans are still very much into periods) and another series, a 2 digit rating is not bad. Hopefully, it will get better.

Havent watch it but thanks to those who provided instructions and links (esp. Hyc/Ching and Jenny) and to Rosepetal for the Eppies 1 & 2 summaries. Many thanks too to those who shared caps and pics. I'm not really into watching unsubbed dramas but for Air City, I will make an exception (that is when i get it). :P

With S2 is a very prolific and reliable subbing team (right shenny?) so I'm looking forward to their work.

Guest apr20rose

thank you so much to all of you for providing all the links and screencaps of air city.. cjw fans all over the world would surely be grateful for what you are doing...

please keep on posting..

Guest discern

Is any subbing team subbing this drama? Then where can I find the subs? Apparently there are only news clips and interviews on Youtube.

Please help, thanks! I really wanna watch this! :]

can i safely assume that it's cos EVERYONE is trying to watch air city live that i had so much trouble connecting tonight??? SOB!! I only managed to catch bits and pieces here and there.... what was the lady shouting the jiwoo about when she went back to the village to visit? I assume she got angry after seeing her card or something like that?

It’s getting more and more interesting as they unveiled KJS & HDG’s background. It’s a pity we are watching it without understanding the indepth of the storyline. CJW looked so pretty especially the scene when she was screamed at by the ajummah played by Yang Hee-Kyung (don’t know their relationship), she stood with her back facing the ajummah, listening to her yelling until tears streamed down her cheeks. Must be something upsetting but not so important coz Kang Ha-Joon who accompanied her was present. Their relationship as translated by Rosepetal earlier is finally made known by HDG.

Moon Jung-Hee appeared briefly on Episode 2 (KJS reminisced their past relationship)....he missed her or is he curious?!? :rolleyes:

The ending of 2nd episode was so cute….(airport public lounge scene). HDG not realizing KJS was observing her, took off her high heels (must be very tired "patrolling" in heels) and walked barefoot. KJS was startled and found it amusing and dear HDG acted so cool as she walked past KJS. :w00t::lol:

can i safely assume that it's cos EVERYONE is trying to watch air city live that i had so much trouble connecting tonight??? SOB!! I only managed to catch bits and pieces here and there.... what was the lady shouting the jiwoo about when she went back to the village to visit? I assume she got angry after seeing her card or something like that?

Oh, how sad you didn't manage to watch it without disruption. Don't worry, there are so many kind souls here who will upload the epi 2 for those who missed it.

Like you, I am curious on the scene too....what caused the ajummah so upset? :rolleyes:

Is any subbing team subbing this drama? Then where can I find the subs? Apparently there are only news clips and interviews on Youtube.

Please help, thanks! I really wanna watch this! :]

Apparently, only chinese sub-titles is available (someone mentioned earlier) and WITH S2 will be subbing this drama and how soon it will be released depend on the availability of translators. If you wish to watch Episode 1 without subs, it is already available in clubbox, megaload, tudou etc (please refer to few pages back).

Guest love007

I like the action scene in this ep (2nd) especially when LJJ chase that man by car.It's so cool! LJJ's so manly in fighting scene.

I think CJW looks good in this kind of dress like the working woman.She can show her expression very well when the tears fell from her eyes.Although I can't understand the conversation but I'm still excited when I watch it.The story start to show the background and relationship between each character :)

Guest dramalover

My connection is flawless..no interruption and the audio is so clear..what an Awesome,fantastic and excitement episode tonight.. :phew: and the love story is begining to unfold.. :blush: :blush: :blush:.. looking forward for the next episode..

Wow...it's really cool to see Air city online..though server wasn't so good...I can't see it smoothly :-( but as the story is more interesting!!

Waiting to loading Ep.2 and any review more ^^

Anyway, as our Air city Thai board had posted many capture from Ep.1 so you are welcome to visit our website to see more capture of Ep.1 as the link

http://forums.popcornfor2.com/index.php?sh...p;#entry5484739

Some more for sample

aircitye01korhdtvxvidstan4.jpg

aircitye01korhdtvxvidstze8.jpg

aircitye01korhdtvxvidstjp7.jpg

You are right love, LJJ played his tough and strong character excellently.

As compared to her previous roles, I must say the AC wardrobe department displayed CJW's asset the best! She finally get to play an elegant and a well-groomed professional! Women covet her beauty and style, while the guys would give anything just to talk to her....hehehe! :o

Guest 7875

I agree with you Felicia...regarding JW's clothes in this drama.....Perfect !!! and Matching our lovely princess indeed. They're showing her charms and good figure. Today episode even better.....can't hardly wait next week ep. I think it's even more exciting from ending preview....wow....Air City...Fighting.....I really enjoy.

Guest gracew

Yeah, I suffer the same too. I missed maybe 10 mins in the beginning of ep 2 and was switching from one website/server to another hoping that it won't be congested and finally got to one and after that pretty smooth sailing.

That 'ajumah' who was scolding JW, my guess is it's related to work, one of her staff ?? or else why would she ask LJW to go along ?

After so much action in yesterday's episode, at least today it's toned down a little when the story is unfolding both LJJ's and CJW's life, their longings...etc

Just curious, why does the Chinese subs always come out so fast as compared to the English ? Are there more Koreans who knows Chinese or those who knows Chinese know the Korean language well ?

It's fun though, watching without subs and doo some guessing here and there..... I have a feeling, I'll get all geared up again towards next weekend and watch it live again.

How I wish I know how to read Chinese. I'll wait patiently for the English subs nevertheless, 'Thanks !' to the team of With2S who's taken on this project.

:P

Yeah, I suffer the same too. I missed maybe 10 mins in the beginning of ep 2 and was switching from one website/server to another hoping that it won't be congested and finally got to one and after that pretty smooth sailing.

That 'ajumah' who was scolding JW, my guess is it's related to work, one of her staff ?? or else why would she ask LJW to go along ?

After so much action in yesterday's episode, at least today it's toned down a little when the story is unfolding both LJJ's and CJW's life, their longings...etc

Just curious, why does the Chinese subs always come out so fast as compared to the English ? Are there more Koreans who knows Chinese or those who knows Chinese know the Korean language well ?

It's fun though, watching without subs and doo some guessing here and there..... I have a feeling, I'll get all geared up again towards next weekend and watch it live again.

How I wish I know how to read Chinese. I'll wait patiently for the English subs nevertheless, 'Thanks !' to the team of With2S who's taken on this project.

:P

hmm... i'm thinking that lady is someone from her past. And she got LJW to drive her there cos she knew him as a child. Maybe something happened to her family relating to airports or planes and that lady is really angry that she is working in such an environment? hehehe... speculating, speculating.... hope someone can kindly translate that scene for us!! :)

I really think LJJ and CJW look good together.... sigh...

Guest gracew

hmm... i'm thinking that lady is someone from her past. And she got LJW to drive her there cos she knew him as a child. Maybe something happened to her family relating to airports or planes and that lady is really angry that she is working in such an environment? hehehe... speculating, speculating.... hope someone can kindly translate that scene for us!! :)

I really think LJJ and CJW look good together.... sigh...

Ah, did the two get united already ? I thought so when LJW went to her office to get some papers signed and asked her some questions but JW sort of didn't confirm anything by her expression then at the office. Wonder what transpired then.

You may be right be right as well.......before the visit to the outskirts JW was looking at a picture, presumably herself and her 'chingu' but WHY did she give the 'ajumah' her name card, to keep in touch ?

Guest lilpinkhearts

haha (: the producer of "Air City" is really smart to get dbsk to sing the OST! Tons of people will watch the show not only for it's lovely plot and actors (i like it!) but for dbsk's songs as well (:

saranghae~

Archived