[variety] Love Choice '선택남녀' (aka Selection Couple)

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gliu_stick

Hmmm ... the middle girl in the picture is really pretty. lol

And Junjin looks a little emo with his hair. xD

Haha Junjin looks a little homeless with his hair. =| Gak.

I guess I'll watch this for the male guests, but I honestly would prefer the females to be celebrities too. :\

Guest apricot

I hope this is good.. I'm watching the first epi too since Jinnie oppa is going to be on it. ^^ Actually I think it's a nice idea to get the non-celebs to get involved in shows like that. I would be much more excited to watch this rather than if the girls are celebs. It's gets boring after a while, you keep watching the same stars come together and stage a show. Like in LL, most of the relationships are scripted. I hope this won't be as scripted as LL but I'm looking foward to seeing what games they can come up with..

But I have to agree, Kang Ho Dong is a much better MC!! I'm not very familar with this MC..

Guest sweet; sarang

i really hope this one's good.

if the first episode is kinda raelly boring, i don't think i'll watch this anymore =/

i'll check this one out once it airs =))

yay kangin's gonna be onn!

the girls really look pretty=)

can't wait

Guest advent.shk

wow this sounds really interesting...I hope its funny as well and the girl guests wont be boring because of their shock with being near stars or anything lol...

But yeah, I am gonna miss good 'ole Kang Ho Dong as the Love Letter host, but hopefully this show will be funny and good as well...

Let's hope some team chooses to sub it ^_^;

oh my! i just found out recently and i'm so sad.............. actually, i'm all about shinhwa appearance on gameshows, though. so i definitely will watch it this sat since it has junjin! whoo!~

as for girls, i don't even know them.... hopefully, it will be good.......... and mc? man, i really want kang ho dong. =[ just wait and see how it is...

CAN'T WAIT! XDDD

Guest yoo_rin

wow this sounds really interesting...I hope its funny as well and the girl guests wont be boring because of their shock with being near stars or anything lol...

But yeah, I am gonna miss good 'ole Kang Ho Dong as the Love Letter host, but hopefully this show will be funny and good as well...

Let's hope some team chooses to sub it ^_^;

yeah LL was good with KHD will miss it too. i hope the subbing team will choose to sub this too hehe.

this show should be interesting. yunho and kangin on it should be good hehe.

Guest chibimarukochan

i never really liked love letter aynway -___-; eversince towards the end of season 2..i just lost interest in it. season 1 was the best!!!! heard that season 3 was very bad...thats why it's finally ending for good. :phew:

i'm looking forward to this new show. jj will be in this first ep.

Archived