[variety] Love Choice '선택남녀' (aka Selection Couple)

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest makemyday

SELECTION COUPLE: episode one - NOV 04th, 2006

http://s22.quicksharing.com/v/892353/_GH_4...61104_.asf.html

--credits to sylver's clubbox

me for uploading

maybe i'm just weird..

but i enjoyed this.

i'm more into talking and seeing romance than a lot of games and joking around (even though its funny)

with this show, you can see more of "who likes who"

ya know?

but the format and style is VERY VERY similar to rose war

which was also one of my favorite shows back in the day

BY THE WAY,

i THINK its wrong what it says on the first page.

i think the boys that DO get selected are the ones that get to go onto the next round, not the boys who arent selected.

which is very very very sad. because i wanted to see more of yunho in the next round :(

Guest sweetbabigrl

thanks for the links guys lets see how the show is

umm after watching the show yeah....

i dont really like it...

i dont reallly get what this is all about..

and it's kinda sad how she pick only one

and the other three get their hearts broken, not reallly but yeah...

if there where 6 girls maybe i'll reconsider...

pooor mc mong and yunho like i know that she likes kangin more

but what about yunho kinda pissed me of how the girl let kangin have that stick thingy

twice and all, but at least let yunho have it once. i love kangin and all, but yeah...

i guess no more yunho and mc mong kinda sad

yeah i didnt understand it that much cause i dont understand korean

umm yeah i didnt get the point of this there wasnt that much games

maybe cuase of the time and all but i think maybe they could have just did a bit more

all they did was the guys went to see the girls and then the girls came out

guys went to the girls and went to the booth and then the card thingy

and the hit game and like in the end pic the guy sounds a lot but not really

i kinda don't really like the girls maybe because i dont know them i rather have like celbs than those girls...

ummm yeah to me they don't look that nice and out going and fun to be with

yeeeah thats all for me definitely not worth it to quit love letter for this in my opinion...

maybe they'll change it or make it better i'm not sure

Guest cyndie x3

i just finished watching it and i was really bored.

they don't do much...they don't even play any games or anything. and i don't get what the big deal is about those cards.

this sort of reminds me of rose war that game show back in 2003..but that was fun 'cause they played games and stuff..

i only watched it 'cause they had a good guest list ^^

my immortality- thanx 4 d link

k maybe it'll seem better with subs or something but it was a little on the boring side...imho the ony thing good about the show was JunJin <3 & Mc Mong... :( i want LL back!

YOU NEED THE 7,8,9 guys!

CMH, KJM, SJH

these boys made everything SO freakin hilarious!!!

yehs...that's true. i don't understand korean but from what they said, the body language and facial expressions - it didn't seem funny at all...it was more like a talkshow?? perhaps i need eng subs?? will there be ne1 who's gonna sub these episodes? i do hope so

n fank uz so muchz to ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진 and my immortality for uploading the show onto directlinks!! fank uz!! cos clubbox hates mehs...sighs.... so fank uz once again

but omg - the SHOW WAS SO SO SO BORING....i regret wasting my download limit for this show...><"

sighs..wat a major disappointment. mayb i had too high expectations of it...wat a bummer

Guest --hearts.

We'll see what happens to this show, but will probably go no where unless 6,7,8,9 are brought back. =DDD It's more 7,8,9 but it's ALWAYS fun to throw 6 in there. 8D

Guest xjuyonx

this is like rose war except more boring? i think maybe because usually ppl watch these shows for the celebs, but:

1. focus is mostly on the girls

2. there are NO female celebs

maybe it'll get better as it goes on... but even the things they talk about aren't that interesting. i'd rather have it be a talk show than this, since at least then you would get to hear funny stories or something

ahhhh, it's so boring!

this is definately like rose war, but rose war was much more fun because there were more games and acivities.

i want love letter back!!! :(

I didnt have much expectations 4 this new show and after watchin it i was still disappointed with it..

It was borin, dull and this show seemed 2 mature.

Love Letter was funny and light hearted.. I really dont like this and i dont see this havin alot of rating's either..

Plus they should have celebs girls aswell.

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[LQ & HQ] Love Choice - Yunho, Junjin, Kang In, Sung Si Kyung, MC Mong, Oh Byung Jin (2006-11-04) [159.2MB / 700.4MB]

+

Love Choice - Yunho cuts (2006-11-04).avi [492.5MB] [Dopamine]

finally got the HQ. ^_^ seems like the general consensus is not that great. :mellow: i only skimmed parts of it and i already miss Love Letter. :vicx:

Guest loving_D

maybe i'm just weird..

but i enjoyed this.

i'm more into talking and seeing romance than a lot of games and joking around (even though its funny)

with this show, you can see more of "who likes who"

ya know?

but the format and style is VERY VERY similar to rose war

which was also one of my favorite shows back in the day

i enjoyed it too. you're not the only one. i liked the talking and the phone thing and the rest.

i think the boys that DO get selected are the ones that get to go onto the next round, not the boys who arent selected.

which is very very very sad. because i wanted to see more of yunho in the next round :(

yeah me too. it was really surprising that he didn't get picked though. every girl like loves him. im disappointed we won't see more of him.

the #2 girl reminds me so much of chaeyeon. the way she talks and everything.

u noe what? i fink d reason yunho didn't get chosen was because the girls were told not to choose him because he has a tight hektik schedule and cannot go on the show all the time

that's what i fink newaz..i mean who wouldn't of chosen yunho?? all the guys that were chosen ( which i do like so don't get the wrong idea) dont have as much a tight schedule or either wanted to promote their activities/popularity more and were signed to be on the show alreadiz for a couple of more shows...

yehs...it sure seems like that way to mehs..*shrugs*

but regardless, i want loveletter baks...sighs...i noe im such a whinger - forgive mehs..but aww...lol...ere i go agns...

Archived