[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Tuesday, 9 May 2023)

Song Wei Long :  7 May'23 - Weibo Update

In between intervals at the  "Emporio Armani" Fashions Event & Fashion-Shoots

Credits To Owner for the Clip below.

(Posted on: Tuesday, 9 May 2023)

Song Wei Long:  6 May'23 - Airport Clip

He flew in to Guang Zhou for an  "Emporio Armani" Spring/ Summer Fashion Event and Photoshoot

Credits To Owner for the clips below

On 5/8/2023 at 8:52 PM, SSQ said:

it seem swl has finished shooting everlasting longing. I saw his pictures with the crew on weibo. He also just flew to Shanghai from Armani Event

@SSQ  The show "Everlasting Longing" was launched on January 31, 2023.   And it has not been officially announced yet.   Being a Period (Costume) Drama, the shooting time is longer. 

Both Song Wei Long and Angelababy  has a lot of fashion engagements.  So they will take some time off for those.   The filmings are in the final stage.  And it may finish any time now.

• Like 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 10 May 2023)

Song Wei Long:   Emporio Armani 

At the launch of the New Eccentric Starry Sky Mechanical Watch.   He is still so very.....  "thin".

Spoiler

12 hours ago, SSQ said:

This is photo of the crews. I must upload it first to my files because it is from weibo

Thanks.  I have seen it too.  I am waiting for the Production Team's official announcement. :blush:

(Posted on: Thursday, 11 May 2023)

Song Wei Long:  Preview For His Drama - "Bionic"

On May 10, the 2023 iQIYI World Conference was held in Beijing. As iQIYI's annual industry summit for partners, "iQIYI World Conference" aims to discuss the development trend of the film and television industry, introduce iQIYI's annual strategy, and preview major content projects in recent years. 

The conference announced that more than 270 content film lists will be staged soon.

One of them is Song Wei Long's  "Bionic".   It is scheduled to premiere in the Second Quarter of 2023.  That is June 2023.

Edited on:  Thursday, 11 May 2023.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1