[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Tuesday, 28 March 2023)

Song Wei Long:   Handsome Boy

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0327%2Fe53444dej00rs6nxd001kd200j600srg00hl00qd.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Who would not be Happy to finish Work For The Day"

Click the Link below to see how happily Song Wei Long celebrates...:lol:

http://dingyue.ws.126.net/2023/0327/0a9d2bcag00rs5pyz0444c000ee00ecm.gif

Spoiler

Below Is The "Love-Sick" Sword Play Moves

• Like 3

Hi everyone

A new fan of Song Weilong here. First saw him in A League of Nobleman. I must admit I didn’t think too much of his acting there. I suppose the character of Zhang Ping has something to do with it, a high IQ, low EQ (as described by Weilong in one of his interviews). However, that got me curious about him and so I went on and watched his other dramas. I’ve watched Find Yourself, In a Class of Her Own and Go Ahead. I enjoyed them all especially Find Yourself and Go Ahead, I watched them twice!

I think the  comparison between him and Steven Zhang  in Go Ahead made by critics out there is very unfair as one is an untrained young actor with less acting and life experience and the other is a slightly older trained actor with a whole lot more acting and life experience. I think Weilong did an excellent job in Go Ahead. He was quite good in Find Yourself too.
I feel absolutely sorry for him for his current legal issue with that nasty Yu Zheng. It appears that Weilong was possibly taken advantage of. He was only 16 years old and could have been very naive about the entertainment industry and its people (like Yu Zheng) when he signed up with him. Well thank goodness, Weilong has got lots of fans to support him (me included) and has managed to secure some filming projects himself. 
I pop by and check this thread very often to read  the latest update on Weilong’s life and really hope to see his legal issue resolved though I know it’s tough. It’s a David vs Goliath situation.
Thank you @hush puppy for maintaining this thread and keeping us updated. It takes up a bit of time, much appreciated.

• Love 1

@Dramajunkie2020   Hi Buddy!   Elated to see you here.  Long time no see. Drop by more often.  And contribute your Posts too - on anything you fancy.  How are you these day?   What are you watching or doing?  Thanks for your long post. :lol:

:fullofhearts:

8 hours ago, Dramajunkie2020 said:

Hi everyone

A new fan of Song Weilong here. First saw him in (1) A League of Nobleman. I must admit I didn’t think too much of his acting there................

I think (2) the  comparison between him and Steven Zhang  in Go Ahead made by critics out there is very unfair as one is an untrained young actor with less acting and life experience and the other is a slightly older trained actor with a whole lot more acting and life experience. I think Weilong did an excellent job in Go Ahead. He was quite good in Find Yourself too.
I feel absolutely sorry for him for his current legal issue with that nasty Yu Zheng. It appears that Weilong was possibly taken advantage of. He was only 16 years old and could have been very naive about the entertainment industry and its people (like Yu Zheng) when he signed up with him. Well thank goodness, Weilong has got lots of fans to support him (me included) and has managed to secure some filming projects himself. 
I pop by and check this thread very often to read  the latest update on Weilong’s life and really hope to see his legal issue resolved though I know it’s tough. It’s a David vs Goliath situation.
Thank you @hush puppy for maintaining this thread and keeping us updated. It takes up a bit of time, much appreciated.

(1)  A League Of Nobleman :  His acting in it is alright.  Just that after the  Kris Wu's  case, the Chinese Government cracks down on BL Dramas.  Too much "cuts" render it "Disconnected" and "OKU".

(2) Go Ahead :  As for the comparison between him & Steven Zhang here.  It is not just their Ages & Experience & Training.  But also their "Character Roles". 

Steven's character in "Go Ahead" (Ze Qiu) is more expressive.  He had a good relationship with his mum while young.  He has his grandma & aunt.

While Song Wei Long's "Ling Xiao" is a Tramautised, Guilt-Ridden & Socially Withdrawn Boy. Abandoned by his mother.  Why - he even needed "Medical Treatment". How can they act similarly?  They have to be Different.

• Like 1

(Posted on:  Saturday, 1st April 2023)

Song Wei Long:  New Photographs

Song Wei Long held his cheek in the photo.

His face is  flawlessly handsome!    Is there anyone out there who can understand the significance of the small mole on the collarbone!  :blush: 

Spoiler

• Like 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 4 April 2023)

Song Wei Long:  "Boyfriend's Style"

His daily outfits are really the Best Templates for a "Boyfriend's Style"  -  T-Shirts with Shirts.

Let us study his Fashion Sense over the years.

Style No 1

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0403%2F649cb0ebj00rsjr0y00h8c000fd00nsm.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Burberry's presbyopic shirt jacket paired with unmistakable black straight-leg pants looks very high-end on him.   With a black pocket bag and baseball cap, it looks very "cool" on him.   He spices it up with  small accessories such as the necklaces and bracelets.  He is a proper street boyfriend wind!

(Too bad "Burberry" and him has to part ways)

Style No 2

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0403%2F527a2748j00rsjr0y00joc000f000pum.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

The solid-color drop-shoulder loose denim jacket is matched with a knitted hat, backpack and wide-leg overalls. It is really super handsome. Without the blessing of a big brand logo, the clothes cannot lack a sense of design. Some possible small details can add luster to the ordinary and unattractive items. For example, the raw edge design on the hat and the casual and packable backpack can add a sense of layering to the outfit.

Style No 3

Spoiler

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0403%2F27977e01j00rsjr0y00g2c000fd00m4m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Song Wei Long's shirt shape is the "Su" point in the hearts of many sisters. When wearing a shirt, loosen it properly, and wear a simple and versatile white T inside.   Or you can also tie the shirt into black straight-leg pants, which can not only lengthen the leg line but also modify the shape of the leg. There are muscles on his legs.   Put on a very versatile baseball cap, and he is ready for a date.  The positive rate is definitely 100%!

(Ah!  I miss his old Assistant, Jane.  Too bad they have to part ways because of YZ.  I hope she can return to Song Wei Long some time in the Future....)

Style No 4

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0403%2Fd8636f36j00rsjr0y00etc000fd00m4m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Wearing a khaki jacket with a hood.  Top it up with a simple and generous gray inside. The neckline and hem of the sweater are designed with fake two pieces, which increases the layering of the outfit. The small logo details on the neckline are full. The lower body is still wearing the black straight trousers that Song Wei Long likes to wear every day, and a pair of black casual shoes. There is really nowhere to put a pair of long legs. Carrying a big backpack adds to his youthful look.   And the concave shape does not require any force at all.   The simple collocation is very eye-catching.

Style No 5

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0403%2F82a2031aj00rsjr0y00cmc000fd00m5m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Song Wei Long's hairstyle is actually Japanese style.   He also likes to wear simple Japanese style items.  The sunny, handsome and soft light-colored sweater is very suitable for him. The loose sweater is very gentle.   The sweater is made of vertical stripes.  The texture looks thicker, which increases the texture of the clothes.   It is a good choice for everyone to wear jeans or straight-leg pants underneath. Wearing a backpack on the back immediately transforms into the sunshine On-Campus Senior.   He is so handsome.   Even the mask cannot stop him.

Style No 6

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0403%2F65702aeej00rsjr0y00eec000fd00m4m.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpgn.

Putting on a "Burberry" windbreaker, he immediately has the temperament of a nobleman.   I have to say that Song Wei Long is very plastic.  There are many brand logos dotted on the khaki windbreaker. The fonts of different sizes reflect a strong sense of design.  It is modern, fashionable and attractive.  The inner layer is a simple and elegant light-colored sweater.    The pants are still the most versatile black straight-leg pants.  With a peaked cap, he easily looks like a Male Model on a Fashion Runway.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2023%2F0403%2F76fbd4ecj00rsjr0y00bkc000fd00lum.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Need I say more.....  :winkx:

(Posted on: Friday, 7 April 2023)

Song Wei Long:   "Everlasting Longing"

The two will fight each other with Wit and Courage.

Song Wei Long plays Xuan Lie in the play.  A hero from the grassland - Beixuan.  

He is the son of King Beixuan.  A Prince and the most powerful warrior on the grassland. He is tall, domineering, with unparalleled martial arts and commanding power. He is loyal to love and ruthless to enemies. He is a typical hero.

His encounter with the heroine in the play is not smooth.  Because they belong to two hostile countries. They met in a war, and Xuan Lie took Jun Qiluo away as his bride in order to avenge the Jun family.  From then on, the two began a love story full of wits and courage, mutual temptation, mutual harm, mutual attraction, mutual dependence, and mutual fulfillment.

It will only premiere next year - 2024!  :frown:

cbaa66e9098e43f5b3b8cf6c9a433b68.jpeg

• Like 1

(Posted on: Sunday,  9 April 2023)

Song Wei Long:  "Everlasting Longing"

So handsome.  Riding the horse with "One" Hand

Spoiler

General Xuan Lie (Song Wei Long) in a different styled costume

His Beautiful Older Sister Is With Him All The Time

• Like 1

On 4/1/2023 at 2:57 PM, hush puppy said:

@Dramajunkie2020   Hi Buddy!   Elated to see you here.  Long time no see. Drop by more often.  And contribute your Posts too - on anything you fancy.  How are you these day?   What are you watching or doing?  Thanks for your long post. :lol:

:fullofhearts:

(1)  A League Of Nobleman :  His acting in it is alright.  Just that after the  Kris Wu's  case, the Chinese Government cracks down on BL Dramas.  Too much "cuts" render it "Disconnected" and "OKU".

(2) Go Ahead :  As for the comparison between him & Steven Zhang here.  It is not just their Ages & Experience & Training.  But also their "Character Roles". 

Steven's character in "Go Ahead" (Ze Qiu) is more expressive.  He had a good relationship with his mum while young.  He has his grandma & aunt.

While Song Wei Long's "Ling Xiao" is a Tramautised, Guilt-Ridden & Socially Withdrawn Boy. Abandoned by his mother.  Why - he even needed "Medical Treatment". How can they act similarly?  They have to be Different.

Hi hi!

Yea…. I’m more of a lurker than anything else:hwaiting2:. I enjoy reading ALL your posts :loveu:. I have just finished watching Nothing But You and am currently watching Pledge of Allegiance. The first one (NBY) was quite nice, I suppose being a fan of Leo Wu kinda helped made the drama more enjoyable. The other thing I enjoyed was the camaraderie/friendship shared the 4 boys. The second one (POA) is a bit spiky for me. Some parts are better paced than others.

I am looking forward to Song Weilong’s project. I checked out his list of up and coming dramas on My dramalist website and he has only a few, poor fellow. I hope he’ll secure more jobs.

What about you? What drama are you currently watching?

• Love 1

@hush puppyHello there, hope you are doing well! Thank you for all the wonderful posts,enjoy thoroughly ! In between time I am rewatching Go Ahead and Find Yourself, just so good! Looking much  forward to SWL and his new drama, seems very interesting with AngelaBaby!

Take good care !

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Dramajunkie2020 said:

Hi hi!

I have just finished watching Nothing But You and am currently watching Pledge of Allegiance. The first one (NBY) was quite nice, I suppose being a fan of Leo Wu kinda helped made the drama more enjoyable. The other thing I enjoyed was the camaraderie/friendship shared the 4 boys. The second one (POA) is a bit spiky for me. Some parts are better paced than others.

I am looking forward to Song Weilong’s project. I checked out his list of up and coming dramas on My dramalist website and he has only a few, poor fellow. I hope he’ll secure more jobs.

What about you? What drama are you currently watching?

@Dramajunkie2020   Hi.  We seem to share the same preferences.   I watched "Nothing But You" too.  It is quite a Light Drama.  So you will not feel Pressured in any way.  Just enjoy the story.

I gave up "Pledge of Allegiance" right after Ep 1.  Because I find the plot boring :lol:

Song Wei Long?   Yes.  Poor thing.  All because of that Sly and Unethical Man.  Anyway, whatever happens, his Contract will end by September 2025.  Time will Fly.  It is just that he has Wasted One Whole Year.   And therefore lost a lot of his Market Value where the  Producers and Directors are concerned. China has a lot of Young, Handsome Actors.

Fortunately, his Fashions Resources have always been good.  A lot will depend on the Success of his upcoming dramas and movie.

10 hours ago, Azalea S said:

@hush puppyHello there, hope you are doing well! Thank you for all the wonderful posts,enjoy thoroughly ! In between time I am rewatching Go Ahead and Find Yourself, just so good! Looking much  forward to SWL and his new drama, seems very interesting with AngelaBaby!

Take good care !

@Azalea S  You are such a Faithful Fan.  Song Wei Long needs more of that! :lol:  I am thinking of doing that too.  Rewatch "Go Ahead"  and  "Find Yourself".   He looks so Refreshing in "Find Yourself".

• Like 1

(Posted on: Friday, 14 April 2023)

Song Wei Long:  Mikimoto Pearls

Yesterday in most of his photos he was in a "White Sweater".  Today I post all his photos where he is wearing a  "Black Sweater".

Spoiler

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1