Jung Woo-Sung 정우성 [Movies: “Hunt” + upcoming “A Man of Reason”, “12.12: The Day”]

Helena

Guest IncaStar

hello all JWS gals!

hope you still remember me bearing the same name

am so glad JWS thread is back, running, alive and

...even more super inviting...

(i must say though, too bad the thread lost the JWS bank data

which SHOP meticulously listed...oh well there are bigger disasters than

this i suppose...)

thank you to the usual suspects who posted

those magna gorgeous pics and links -- you know who you are...:)

oh...JWS has obviously been busy with his stream of film releases

to keep us happy...

this autumn is going to be so exciting...

**faint**

Supa nice pics of JWS.... you are trying to kill me with those huh!!!!

I love JWS' smile here, so charming, so sincere. But what on earth is Im Soo Jung wearing? :huh:

Agree with you Jun! That's what my first impression is when I saw ISJ clothes. Wah.. but JWS is a really good dresser isn't he? And I love the Gio pics.... gotta make a banner out of that!!!!

Ahahaha!!! Oh, shopgirl and inez are gonna make JWS oppa exhausted, that's for sure!

But how about the others?

(I know I'm at the extreme end of the line, but that's alright... don't wanna be trampled on!)

:lol:

Are you forgetting Moi???

Guest shopgirl

I like this pic, very husband/father-material, puhahhaha... :lol:

Here's a 3-minute making-of clip of Daisy, don't remember if it has been posted...

daisy.jpg

300k: mms://nhnext.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/nhnext/movie/movieclip/making/K0002714_300.wmv

700k: mms://nhnext.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/nhnext/movie/movieclip/making/K0002714_700.wmv

source: http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/002727.html

Thanks for the clip Kay...

I see that the race has started all over again... Hehehe... Even Kay and Selvi are in the count :lol: Hmmm... I wonder which game is better to play... Should I play house or play doctor with him? :P And Skyee... It's okay, we're kinda a twisted bunch, just join the partay :D

Whoah... IncaStar is in the house. Wazzup girl??? Well about those clips... I do have practically most of them, but not the links, so perhaps one of these days I shall try to research and dig those ol links and re-posted them... Do you still want some particular one? Nice to have you on board tho. And of course we remember you.

Now we shall wait for Lluna and Wontongirl to re-appear ... Or are you gals under a different names now? :ph34r:

OK just to be like old days... more old pictures...

giobeachC4.jpg

giobeachM2.jpg

giobeachM1.jpg

giobeachL5.jpg

giobeachL4.jpg

giobeachL3.jpg

giobeachL2.jpg

giobeachL1.jpg

Guest shopgirl

found a bit more pictures from the Sad Movie press conference...

news_9083_L.gifnews_9083_283_M.gif

sad01.jpg <<JWS blinks :P

sad03.jpg

^^ISJ tried to copy fashion from Sanrio's Vaudeville Duo... I think it'll suit better if she were taller :P

sad04.jpg

oh and one extra gio with JJH and JDG (I know it's a repeat, hehehe)

giofl05.jpg

thanks for this one again Anne!!..u know i dig the other guy too..but JJH looked so pretty like that i just flipped!!

For some reason (because of the piling of JWS new pics) I missed the rather "inviting" comment <_< Gals... JWS oppa would need a rest... *wink2* He's not some factory :lol: Especially after he's with me *wink2* :lol: BRING IT ON!!! :lol:

He's one big strong sexy man..he can manage i guess..:P

Thanks so much for the pics, Anne! Much appreciated. What an eye fest for us!

I love JWS' smile here, so charming, so sincere. But what on earth is Im Soo Jung wearing? :huh:

Hmm..exact same thoughts here Jun..while the dudes are all 'Hits' ..the babes are all 'Misses'..

like what JJH had that funny silver cape or something..

Ahahaha!!! Oh, shopgirl and inez are gonna make JWS oppa exhausted, that's for sure!

But how about the others?

(I know I'm at the extreme end of the line, but that's alright... don't wanna be trampled on!)

:lol:

Everybody will have their fair share skye..and of coz u too Sel..i guess the eldest one will have a go first!!..so now u know i am one hot insatiable ajjumah!!

hello all JWS gals!

hope you still remember me bearing the same name

am so glad JWS thread is back, running, alive and

...even more super inviting...

(i must say though, too bad the thread lost the JWS bank data

which SHOP meticulously listed...oh well there are bigger disasters than

this i suppose...)

thank you to the usual suspects who posted

those magna gorgeous pics and links -- you know who you are...:)

oh...JWS has obviously been busy with his stream of film releases

to keep us happy...

this autumn is going to be so exciting...

Inca!!..of coz!!..welcome back!!..we will be so busy anticipating for lots of cool movies this Christmas!!

sad03.jpg

^^ISJ tried to copy fashion from Sanrio's Vaudeville Duo... I think it'll suit better if she were taller :P

sad04.jpg

ISJ could be a fashion victim but her co-star simply dazzles...i LURVE the last pic!! :wub:

Guest wontongirl

hi there JWS fans-

i'm actually not wontongirl, i'm her cousin, Glory

i am using her id until i get my own.

i sent her an email the other day and told her about what happened to Soompi

and she freaked out!

and she wanted me to re-register her name immediately and demanded that i find this thread

and put it in her topics so that she can find it right away.

I never knew she was such a fan.

anyway, wanted to say "hello", i fell in love with JWS when i cam to live with my cousins and they introduced me to his movies- A Moment To Remember is my favorite so far!

I look forward to his new movies and coming here to discuss them!

see you guys around!

INEZ and SHOPGIRL : thank you for such a warm welcome to the thread!!! :D:D yep! yep!! i do love reading all your wonderful posts here. you are all so fun and have a great sense of humor. it is so nice to be a part of this friendly exchange of ideas on woo sung now!!!

INEZ : so you also like lee sung jae!!! i have seen alot of his work too ... "art museum by the zoo", "ice rain", "dance with the wind", "public enemy1", and the movie wherein a group of rowdy friends were to blow up a gasoline station (???) ... can't remember the title now!!! :P so this movie with woo sung we get two hot guys in one film!!! i have not seen it yet ... but i am betting it will be a fave of mine now!! hahahaha

i read that alot of the girls are going to get woo sung tired!!! :lol::lol::lol: i hope not too tired though ... there's alot of us in line still!!! just kidding!!! :):)

hi there JWS fans-

and she freaked out!

and she wanted me to re-register her name immediately and demanded that i find this thread

anyway, wanted to say "hello", i fell in love with JWS when i cam to live with my cousins and they introduced me to his movies- A Moment To Remember is my favorite so far!

see you guys around!

Hi Glory..Helene's cousin..!!

So is she still trotting and exploring Europe??..wow..lucky gal!!

Glad to know you're a JWS fan!!

and WELCOME to the thread too!!

Next time u speak to her tell her please send JWS kisses from us!!

INEZ and SHOPGIRL : thank you for such a warm welcome to the thread!!! :D:D yep! yep!! i do love reading all your wonderful posts here. you are all so fun and have a great sense of humor. it is so nice to be a part of this friendly exchange of ideas on woo sung now!!!

INEZ : so you also like lee sung jae!!! i have seen alot of his work too ... "art museum by the zoo", "ice rain", "dance with the wind", "public enemy1", and the movie wherein a group of rowdy friends were to blow up a gasoline station (???) ... can't remember the title now!!! :P so this movie with woo sung we get two hot guys in one film!!! i have not seen it yet ... but i am betting it will be a fave of mine now!! hahahaha

i read that alot of the girls are going to get woo sung tired!!! :lol::lol::lol: i hope not too tired though ... there's alot of us in line still!!! just kidding!!! :):)

Leianji!!..

Hi babe!!..yes infact when the news of 'Daisy' came out and they were hinting at some co-stars i had LSJ in mind..

His acting in Public Enemy was awesome tho' he plays the mean..mean guy..

And i find him sexier than SSH in Ice Rain..

Attack of The Gas Station and Dance With The Wind (with Park Solmi isn't it??) are his two movies i've yet to watch!!. Sorry darlings..sorta off topic here..anyway it's Daisy related!

Hahaha..we just want to have JWS the father of our kids...!!..we are asking too much!!.. :D

i think we will see each other at another hot thread..Jae Hee!!

Guest skyelee21

giobeachL4.jpg

shopgirl! Woot! Woot! *raises fist in the air*

I really can't wait to see these two together on film! Their chemistry on photos is unbelievable!

Thank you for these Giordano pics...

the truck reminds me of JWS truck in AMTR.

Hee!~

Guest shopgirl

hi there JWS fans-

and she freaked out!

see you guys around!

Hello Glory, the cousin of Helene... hehehe... I was talking about "wontongirl" and here's the cousin come a knockin'. Yeah you should get an ID of your own and start join the raunch here :P So I'm taking that you're in NYC right now? How's the weather up there? Getting very cold?

INEZ and SHOPGIRL : thank you for such a warm welcome to the thread!!! yep! yep!! i do love reading all your wonderful posts here. you are all so fun and have a great sense of humor. it is so nice to be a part of this friendly exchange of ideas on woo sung now!!!

i read that alot of the girls are going to get woo sung tired!!! i hope not too tired though ... there's alot of us in line still!!! just kidding!!!

You don't even know the half of it :lol: But then again it's still early in the day... wait until we actually get to get some water hose to cool off :P *wink2* :lol: Did you see that clip that Kay (dadedum posted)? OMG... He's soooo freakin' gorgeous, makes me want to kill the make up lady and take their places. Well, I was always envious toward those lucky ladies who got that job. :D

Leianji!!..

Hi babe!!..yes infact when the news of 'Daisy' came out and they were hinting at some co-stars i had LSJ in mind..

His acting in Public Enemy was awesome tho' he plays the mean..mean guy..

And i find him sexier than SSH in Ice Rain..

Attack of The Gas Station and Dance With The Wind (with Park Solmi isn't it??) are his two movies i've yet to watch!!. Sorry darlings..sorta off topic here..anyway it's Daisy related!

Hahaha..we just want to have JWS the father of our kids...!!..we are asking too much!!.

i think we will see each other at another hot thread..Jae Hee!!

But of course... You don't like SSH (I'm still flabbergasted with that fact. Just kidding :lol: ) Yeah LSJ was gorgeous too on the set of Daisy... JJH is one lucky lady!!! What should I do to be caught in between those men :wub: Hmmm... You're still on Jae Hee mood, aren't you? Not Hyun Bin? :lol: or perhaps Lee Ji Hoon? Ah these youngsters, not enuf to whet my appetite... I want my oppa!!! :lol:

OK as my duty to keep the pics flowin'... More angles...

2005101117483430706_1.jpg

11290313434370.jpg

11290337757480.jpg

11290338554150.jpg

11290338956190.jpg

11290344258510.jpg

20051011205411.185.0.jpg

20051011205411.861.0.jpg

and found this link about SAD MOVIE (Copy and paste the link to DL)

200510120956077499_b.jpg

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200510/12/200510120956077499_s.wmv

Thanks Anne for the new pics! :wub: Can always count on you to provide the goodies. JWS looks muy handsome in all of them!!

Agree with you Jun! That's what my first impression is when I saw ISJ clothes. Wah.. but JWS is a really good dresser isn't he? And I love the Gio pics.... gotta make a banner out of that!!!!

Hmm..exact same thoughts here Jun..while the dudes are all 'Hits' ..the babes are all 'Misses'..

like what JJH had that funny silver cape or something..

Agree with you both. I don't know what the heck ISJ was thinking, she being so petite. And I wasn't too fond of JJH's silver cape when I first saw it... though I must admit it somewhat grew on me the more I saw her with it! :lol: But JWS... man, he's a smart dresser all right!

Guest shopgirl

Thanks for all those nice pics of JWS Anne! He is really gorgeous!!!! Suddenly my photo bank of JWS increased so much... ***happy happy happy***

Now waiting anciously for his movies :)

Thanks Anne for the new pics! :wub: Can always count on you to provide the goodies. JWS looks muy handsome in all of them!!

Agree with you both. I don't know what the heck ISJ was thinking, she being so petite. And I wasn't too fond of JJH's silver cape when I first saw it... though I must admit it somewhat grew on me the more I saw her with it! :lol: But JWS... man, he's a smart dresser all right!

Well I remember he said something about his preference on wearing suits. And I think it's balancing out his movie characters who weren't get to wear one that often :lol: (I'd be sad if I keep on getting those roles, because I love pretty costumes!!!) If you noticed, even in his casual moments he managed to combine Jeans with some blazer... made a guy looks classier.

like...

1-unzun.jpgjws0225_122-unzun.jpg

127410_02-unzun.jpg200410281739341-unzun.jpg

hmmm... somebody's behind the scene pics collection. I think this is for one of those Samsung Card ads

%BB%EF%BC%BA%C4%AB%B5%E5-ansdudwn01.jpg

And also love him in white :wub:

mbphase2.jpg

mbphase3.jpg

^^He just loves play peekaboo, doesn't he? *wink2* Strategic buttons ... hehehe

a couple more random old pics that I don't think ever been posted :P

mbphase.jpg

starmotodouble.jpg

^^ Don't you wish that he actually got a twin? Or multi-plet? Hehehehe...

Well I remember he said something about his preference on wearing suits. And I think it's balancing out his movie characters who weren't get to wear one that often :lol: (I'd be sad if I keep on getting those roles, because I love pretty costumes!!!) If you noticed, even in his casual moments he managed to combine Jeans with some blazer... made a guy looks classier.

starmotodouble.jpg

^^ Don't you wish that he actually got a twin? Or multi-plet? Hehehehe...

Yes..he is always in jeans, blazer and white shirt.. :rolleyes:

His long legs really compliment his style in dressing.

Yes Anne..if he has a twin..like in that cf i want the one wearing the suit !!. ;)

Guest shopgirl

^^ I'm fine with whichever you choose :P... BTW where is Kat? Haven't heard from her in awhile... Busy with Takuya Kimura the last time I heard... ??

OK some more from the Sad Movie press conference... The photographers seemed to like JWS a lot, they took pictures and post them on almost pretty much the same news... :D

Even when he's drinking... :lol:

20051012161621.965.0.jpg

20051012161624.014.0.jpg

20051012161623.255.0.jpg <<Profile anyone?

20051012162015.067.0.jpg

20051012162016.895.0.jpg <<"Is that a mouse?" :lol: Just kidding...

20051012162016.218.0.jpg << :wub:

Guest Thing7212

hi hi ladies.

more pics to share :)

isn't he cute?? :wub:

jungwoosung_screen0411_02.jpg

jungwoosung_screen0411_03.jpg

jungwoosung_screen0411_04.jpg

wishhesboynextdoor.jpg

the sexy man is looking at us hee hee... :P

more more sexy, drop dead gorgeous Woo Sung shii...

img_716575_1005479_0.jpg

redmoto2.jpg

redmoto1.jpg

purplemoto2.jpg

OMG so many sexy, nose bleeding pics to add......more coming :lol:

Guest Thing7212

This fireman pic should be his recent photo

fireman2.jpg

fireman.jpg

my fav JWS style :lol:

jungwoosung_cosmo0411_01.jpg

Aa.jpg

4187b504a2b03.jpg

ok enuf for tonight....if there's a angel--please grant me a wish that he appears in my dream tonight with this sexy look hee hee....nite nite gals..zzzzzzzzzzz

Guest dadedum

------------

10/12/05 – The production team of the cable TV program “Cinema AZN (시네마 에이즌)” broadcasted nationwide in USA via Comcast (컴캐스트) cable TV is actively interviewing Korean Wave stars in The 10th Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF, 10회 부산국제영화제). Comcast cable TV has more than 14 million viewers in the States.

Stars being interviewed include Jang Dong Gun, Jung Woo Sung, Lee Byung Hun, Jun Ji Hyun, Choi Min Shik, and Lee Jung Jae (장동건, 정우성, 이병헌, 전지현, 김희선, 최민식, 이정재) as well as directors Park Chan Wook, Kim Ki Duk, and Ryu Seueng Wan (박찬욱, 김기덕, 류승완). The program will be aired every Monday starting from November.

Maybe those living in the US could watch his interview.. :)

thank you for the welcome!

i came to NY to keep our other cousin company while H is away, no one, not even she knows when she's coming back :P

She said that this was the most friendly thread, she was right!

see you guys around.