• Hangul: 서인국
  • Born: October 23, 1987
  • Birthplace: Ulsan, South Korea
  • Height: 180cm
  • Blood Type: B
  • Facebook: sigstyle1023
  • Twitter: @sigstyle1023

Notes

1. Seo In-Guk was selected as the winner of the 2009 Mnet's music program "Superstar K".

Movies

Drama Series

Awards

Congratulating the entire cast and crew of The Smile has Left Your Eyes/ Hundred Million Stars from the Sky or a job superbly done!

Our MooKang couple looks especially cute in these stills from a recent video after filming their last scene:

@miyukiakira1988 it's ok it's not like the video is mine hehe and who can resist that cuteness! I saw it and really love the way he shouted and his mother and then afterwards wanting to protect her! What a precious son. Oh I only find the cuts in ig with sub. I haven't try kshow get though for the episodes of I live alone.

@teachermok I kinda find that scene so sweet, like he called JK the moment he realizes she would have been worried and that broken face of him when JK said this is too hard for me:bawling:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@teachermok Can you add his name and some of his dramas to the tags so this thread can be listed on tag searches? It’s so hard to find.  ~ .~”

Just wanted to say he will be holding 2 Japan fan concerts coming March in Tokyo and Osaka.

Archived