Oh Ji Ho 오지호

Guest rainz*gurl

Do you guys happen to know if he's the lead for Thank You, Life?

Oh_Ji_Ho_310.jpg

Oh_Ji_Ho_214.jpg

Oh_Ji_Ho_120.jpg

Here's another pic from La Belle:

Oh Ji Ho - La Belle

Oo..baby!!!..he has this ruggedness look ..and extreme sexiness...flowing all over him.. :rolleyes:

Saw Silver Knife..the movies sucks..but who cares...it's just to gawk at him..

leikela..thanks for the last pic.. ;) ..he's mostly..er..'bare'..in LaBelle...i enjoy that movie.. :)

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after i saw the picture of him in la belle.... its remind me to kim sung soo..... both of them have a great body and played in hot movie .....

after i saw the picture of him in la belle.... its remind me to kim sung soo..... both of them have a great body and played in hot movie .....

yes..great bods'.. there..!

Kim Sung Soo in Sweet Sex And Love..yeah..i guess they all started with sorta sexy-flicks like those.

Even Kim Rae Won in Plum Blossoms too...sorry off-topic here!

Is Autumn Showers any good?..i've yet to watch that..anyway i think Kim So Yeon n Oh JiHo look great together..

Do you guys happen to know if he's the lead for Thank You, Life?

Oh_Ji_Ho_310.jpg

Oh_Ji_Ho_214.jpg

Oh_Ji_Ho_120.jpg

ohjiho1.jpg

Oh_Ji_Ho_321.jpg

Here's another pic from La Belle:

Oh Ji Ho - La Belle

thanks for the pics leikela! yup I think he will be one of the leads on the upcoming KBS Weekend Drama "Thank You Life" the other actors who got casted were Park Ye-jin and Yoo Ho-jung. It will air on January 7 if I am not mistaken

thanks for the pics leikela! yup I think he will be one of the leads on the upcoming KBS Weekend Drama "Thank You Life" the other actors who got casted were Park Ye-jin and Yoo Ho-jung. It will air on January 7 if I am not mistaken

You're welcome. :D

Thanks so much for the info! I can't wait for it. Hehehe. :D

hello.

just want to share something. i had a bit of time and tried subbing a recent interview oh jiho did. did what i could. hope you enjoy. the interviewer was kinda a little over which can be funny.

this is the link for the soft-sub i've made for a 4min interview segment oh jiho did on 12-3-2005 on yeonyega.

click for soft sub --- > OhJiHo + GoEunAh for VOS MV + BtS & Interviews soft subtitle

(if the subs appear on more than two lines, make the font size smaller and they should fit on two lines)

the clip you can find at creidesca's cb.

click this ---> OhJiHo + GoEunAh for VOS MV + BtS & Interviews

(help creidesca get gold ^^ )

200512231811581110_1.jpg

Article - 12/23/05

Can anyone translate what the article says? Hehe.

basically the article is about Oh Ji-ho's new drama "Thank You, Life" which will air on KBS after the final episode of Goodbye Sadness.he started shooting the first episode last December 23.he plays the role of Yoon Jinsoo who is a popular announcer

anyway, thanks for all the pics leikela! I loved them all.actually I bought a dvd copy of The Second Proposal and Super Rookie as I gift to myself this Christmas.I really love Oh Ji-ho that's why I decided to buy these two good dramas of his...I'll be seeing more of him :lol:

Guest saggiorpiioxgalaxy

Saw him in the chinese movie Love Trilogy... he's so opposite of Bongsam in there.

I like Bongsam's character. =) Though he's a 'baddie'. I love villians.

Archived