[drama 2007] Goong S / Prince Hours 궁S

cecilia

Guest StarCrystal

Hi.. just wondering, does anyone has the mandarin version of "oppa, did you order jajjangmyun".. i heard that the mandarin version is quite cute too.. something like "ge ge, ni yao chi zha jiang mian ma"

Hm.. I'm not really sure if there's an actual ringtone for that. Maybe you heard a Chinese dubbed/voice over version? I'll keep an eye out for that though.. Maybe some Chinese based forums might know.

Wallpapers for September

91024x768kr1.th.jpg 91280x1024rr3.th.jpg 91600x1400qr5.th.jpg

credit: http://www.kun-official.jp/kun_s/

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarCrystal

172fs963633.jpg

172fs963557.jpg

172fs963474.jpg

172fs963372.jpg

credit: http://www.cyworld.com/joojoo_86

There are waaaay too many pictures on that cyworld. I dunno where this person got them, but I bet there are better quality pics elsewhere since I've seen some of the studio pics before. :\ Wish I knew the person's original source.

Lots of pictures from behind the scenes, clothes fitting, photoshoots, etc.

Guest miel_1301

Thanks StarCrystal for all those wonderful photos of the HEO-SE couple. They're so adorable!!!

I wonder why the production (Group8tv) chose to hold on to these and didn't release even some of these pics for promotional purposes.

These are way so much better than those photos officially released.

Guest ohmylamb.

To Singaporeans or those who can view our Channel U, here's one good GREAT piece of news for you Goong S fans.

Earlier on, I posted in Goong thread that they will be re-running that Shin-Chaegyung drama. But now . . . . .

The re-run of Goong has been cancelled. Instead they are going to telecast Goong S from Oct 13, weekends at 7.30pm on Channel U! :)

Guest Zaonlesca

I can't seem to download the series... I'm using uTorrent to download it... For some reason it won't download :(

It works if the file ____.Torrent but I dunno how to work with _____.srt

Please help :)

Guest StarCrystal

I can't seem to download the series... I'm using uTorrent to download it... For some reason it won't download :(

It works if the file ____.Torrent but I dunno how to work with _____.srt

Please help :)

Maybe the torrent doesn't have a lot of seeders?

Another way, you can download from Unlimited Idols: http://idols-unlimited.com/prince-hours

Or watch/download on Veoh.com (search for koongg s)

You need to have Mplayer or Gom Player to play .srt files (those are separate soft subtitle files).

Guest phate623

Anybody know the name of the artist and song, its very emo, sung by female who has imba power, i cant find it in e Goong S ost. I heard it in the parts of the last episode, when Se7en was with the female lead at the good Da Gong's house.

Your help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Sorry for digging up old threads but had to know the song :)

Guest StarCrystal

Anybody know the name of the artist and song, its very emo, sung by female who has imba power, i cant find it in e Goong S ost. I heard it in the parts of the last episode, when Se7en was with the female lead at the good Da Gong's house.

Your help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Sorry for digging up old threads but had to know the song :)

Lee Eun Mi - I Have a Lover

Hi all,

It's been a while I didn't visit this thread... :)

I just want to say how happy I am when I watch one of the local tv station here, Indosiar. They aired Goong S.

Finally... Turned out they dubbed. It's really funny to hear Se7en speaking bahasa. It aired everyday @ 15.30 wib..

Although I can only watch sat-sun, it's fine. I'm glad finally I can watch goong s on tv...

what... is that seriously the ending???

I thought the drama was overall pretty good

original is still better but still WHAT KIND OF

ENDING IS THAT? I just wanted to make sure

was the ending just...

him saying that the person taught him and pulled

her on the bed and kissed? (plus we see it from out

side the window apparently =_=ll)

-Rebecca

Archived