[drama 2007] Goong S / Prince Hours 궁S

cecilia

yon thanks again for the info, so it will be held @ J8 poh kim?

if it's so important, i really hope mediacorp will air this drama asap~ and invite the cast here !!^^

ps: i wonder the distributor is which, innoform, bluemax or ???

dont think it's poh kim now...because nothing was stated on u-weekly as well.....i can only think of 2 other places....1 is the place whereby they always have autograph session...the open-air area on the 3rd floor( near to haagen dazs ice-cream).......another one cld be at the 2nd floor(indoor).........

i guess we just have to be there early and check it out....hehehe....

the distributor is innoform, as far as i'm aware....(xin ge is innoform right?)

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chocolavie

dont think it's poh kim now...because nothing was stated on u-weekly as well.....i can only think of 2 other places....1 is the place whereby they always have autograph session...the open-air area on the 3rd floor( near to haagen dazs ice-cream).......another one cld be at the 2nd floor(indoor).........

i guess we just have to be there early and check it out....hehehe....

the distributor is innoform, as far as i'm aware....(xin ge is innoform right?)

oh the open plaza!! whoa that will be pretty grand!! haha but i am afraid that the feedback will not be good as in not many people will make a trip down to just watch the preview,lol

i think the news should have publicise more,and they even never mentioned the exact venue... :rolleyes:

yes yes xin ge is innoform! :)

oh the open plaza!! whoa that will be pretty grand!! haha but i am afraid that the feedback will not be good as in not many people will make a trip down to just watch the preview,lol

i think the news should have publicise more,and they even never mentioned the exact venue... :rolleyes:

yes yes xin ge is innoform! :)

Celest...let me check with innoform.....hehehe...will post it here once i have more info...

Guest StrawberryPunch

I dunno y but I really, really didnt like this drama..I thought it was boring. I also didnt want se7en to get with the girl...but he did. blah.

just browse thru innoform website...

it's on the 3rd floor...the open-air area....(but dont worry..they will usually built the tent when there is an event...so don't worry if it rains....

Goong_S_Dummy_gif.gif

PRINCE HOURS EPISODE 1 PREVIEW SCREENING IN SINGAPORE

Date: 20th July 2007

Time: 7.30pm

Venue: Bishan Junction 8-Top of the 8 (3rd floor) - lookout for Haagen Dazs ice-cream....the door is just beside it...!!!!

It's F.O.C. , so do join in singapore fans!!!!

Innoform website: Innoform website

Guest chocolavie

wow thanks yon for the info+pic

but abit disappointed they gonna preview in Chinese dialogue><

i think it will be better if it's in korean and with english subtitle !

Guest StarCrystal

6.22.2007 Mnet Wide News - Goong S Fanmeeting [English subbed]

20070622mnetgoongsfanmevl1.th.jpg

Time: 6:23 minutes

Size: 92.6 MB

Preview: Youtube

Download: Filesend

Mirror: Zshare

credits: helloseven cb + Se7enth Heaven + Yijae_Forever

I had to omit some captions because they were either repetitive or self-explanatory.. @_@ Sorry if it looks disorganized.. >> Second time subbing w/o knowing Korean. I also had to reword some sentences to make sense.. I hope I didn't lose much meaning of the original words.

Guest miel_1301

Japanese sites on Goong S:

http://www.kun-official.jp/kun_s/ [see the special page. Se7en & HYJ both say short messages in Japanese (HYJ's was super short @_@)

http://www.bs-j.co.jp/kun-s/

Thanks, Starcrystal!!! The Japanese site was nicely done! This thread would have long gone to hibernation without you still generously bringing and sharing the latest news about the drama.

Guest StarCrystal

^^; Haha, thanks tartmesp. I do what I can.

Hm, I noticed I don't think I've seen this image before~

kunsoa3.th.jpg

credit: bs-j.co.jp/kun-s

=_= There are probably other sets of images they're holding back >> I remember I posted an image of an unseen pic of Se7en and PSH during a photoshoot from a Thai magazine @_@

Info + candid images of Goong S settings:

http://www.fuyu-sonata.com/do-gungs.htm

http://english.tour2korea.com/02Culture/TV...ies/goong_s.asp

Unseen pics from the Goong S conference/fanmeeting in Japan

x3 I found some other pictures from the Goong S conference/fanmeeting. ._. But they're really small.

I originally didn't intend to go to this page.. thinking that it would have the info/pics as other sites, but for some reason I just clicked on it (instinct?).. lol anyway I was glad to see new pics~

0101ed5.jpg

0102nv6.jpg

0103hn8.jpg

0106wo1.jpg

0105gb5.jpg

0104po6.jpg

0107gn3.jpg

credit: http://hanryu.excite.co.jp/report/r070619.php

well.....well........went to the Special Screening of Episode 1 of Goong S at Bishan Junction 8 today........as what i had expected, there wasn't alot of people......i think the most is 40-50 people........

i kinda of 'regret' going.......because when i see Se7en(Lee Hoo) on the screen, i realised i missed him....hahahahaha

though the dubbing is in chinese, but my friend commented that the dubbing is not bad...........for me...i can't be bothered about that.......seeing Se7en's face is good enough....he is too cute for me to notice other stuff....hahaha

Guest chocolavie

well.....well........went to the Special Screening of Episode 1 of Goong S at Bishan Junction 8 today........as what i had expected, there wasn't alot of people......i think the most is 40-50 people........

i kinda of 'regret' going.......because when i see Se7en(Lee Hoo) on the screen, i realised i missed him....hahahahaha

though the dubbing is in chinese, but my friend commented that the dubbing is not bad...........for me...i can't be bothered about that.......seeing Se7en's face is good enough....he is too cute for me to notice other stuff....hahaha

yon whoa u went! i didn't~~~

ahhh only 40-50 people~ that's saddening! I'am waiting for monday- the official released date, i hope that i can see the stores overflowing with goong s posters.... :)

can't expect a good turnout with such kind of low-profile promotions....

i think it is considered quite good already.....hahaha....

Guest miss adorablexd

http://stage6.divx.com/videos/tag:goong+s

this thread is really good. all you have to do is download divx if you dont have. the link is there. and it has the goong s episodes. all the episodes except 2 isnt subbed but you can download by clicking on the down arrow next to the play button and download the episode. and theres a sub link under the episode. It is high quality and you can just expand it without it being blurry and stuff. its almost like youtube. lol

sorry if i sound a bit confusing. there are also other se7en videos available and anime and japanese videos if anyone else is interested . i googled it and found this site today ^_^ i a bsolutly love it. lol

Guest miel_1301

Fan artwork (by Angel) from HYJ's official site BOF:

pink4750_23.jpg

Nice fanmade banners:

7cai1.JPG

7cai3.JPG

7cai2.JPG

credit: walkerhill@lovekoreastar + nun@popcorn

Guest miel_1301

Another Article about Goong S this time in Asian Plus Magazine:

ASIAN PLUS >>> Vol. 22 - 2007

192432.jpg