[drama 2007] Goong S / Prince Hours 궁S

cecilia

Guest StarCrystal

^ Oh, what are the ratings for the drama in Thailand?

Lol... HTV7 in Vietnam has like one female narrating everyone's parts..

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miel_1301

^ Oh, what are the ratings for the drama in Thailand?

Lol... HTV7 in Vietnam has like one female narrating everyone's parts.. It's on the 3rd episode now.

Apart from Thailand, I'm equally interested on how it's doing (or did?) in Japan. And I think I don't want to know the figures for Taiwan and Mainland China.

Starcrystal, what do you mean by there's one female narrating everyone's parts? You mean for the entire 20 episodes, only 1 female will do the narration? I think I didn't quite get it? (he..he..he!!!)

Guest StarCrystal

Edit to my previous post O_o I have no idea what kind of editing they did.. because they jumped ep. 4 to 5 now (I'm actually watching it live now..) =_= lol so I dunno how they're organizing the episodes..

Apart from Thailand, I'm equally interested on how it's doing (or did?) in Japan. And I think I don't want to know the figures for Taiwan and Mainland China.

Starcrystal, what do you mean by there's one female narrating everyone's parts? You mean for the entire 20 episodes, only 1 female will do the narration? I think I didn't quite get it? (he..he..he!!!)

Yeah.. I hope some people can fill us in the details for the countries.. Lol.. yes one person is doing all dubbing for the drama. Not all Vietnamese dubs are like this, but there are some that still do to my surprise.. It's probably because they need to stick to a low budget.

Guest K-popMiko

There was a lot of advertising about GOONG S in Vietnam, mostly with Park Shin Hye and Se7en on the advertisements, especially Se7en x]

I don't know the ratings here...My relatives aren't watching it and my mom didn't like it when it aired in Korea =\

Guest miel_1301

Unseen random photos of Se7en and Heo Yi Jae during Goong S:

0ce056b8kx4.jpg

bcbcbaec07_1wkddn486.jpgx58j2.jpg

And the adverstisement on the airing of the drama in Vietnam via HTV7:

070808htv7s.jpg

vnhtv7goongs2.jpg

credit: pics+pimjamg/tjtammy/mewse7en@popcorn

Guest bellie1234

hahaha! i'm gg to buy the vcds for sure even if i have watch it! =)

I wish the ratings will jus go up or even surpass goong too =x

hahahaha! i love se7en an heo yi jae together!~

Guest StarCrystal

Made a gif from the concert:

dancesh4.gif

Reposting from Livejournal

Updates on the cast:

Se7en: He's currently preparing for his U.S. debut this year. Se7en has been hopping around cities like Atlanta and NYC recently to record further tracks for his upcoming album. For more info on him, visit his thread.

Heo Yi Jae: Not much news on HYJ, but her webpage is still being updated with pictures and messages (drop by her soompi thread for updates).

Park Shin Hye: PSH has been involved in a few projects after Goong S ended. Her movie "Evil Twins" (The Hometown of Legends) came out on May 23rd. And PSH will be appearing an in upcoming drama called "Kimcheed Radish Cubes," which will begin to air on MBC this month.

Kang Du: After he left his band, The Jadu, there hasn't been any signs if he'll get back into music again. I have no idea what he is up to. .-. I dunno where I can get updates on him either. But here's a shiny picture of him :D/

2349bounceoa1ol5.th.jpg

Song Baek Kyoung (Bulbam): His group, MooGaDang, just released a new single called "OAO" and is preparing for promotional activities. Baek Kyoung also started to get into screenplay writing for a project.

Myung Se Bin (the Queen): She will get married to Kang Ho Sung this month! Congrats!

Guest miel_1301

Pyeha is getting married!!!

Actres Myung Se Bin, who we all loved as Pyeha in Goong S, is tying the knot with her lawyer fiance on the 17th of August:

pyh2007081000850001300pqa0.jpgpyh2007081000870001300pfl1.jpg

Actress Myung Se-bin to marry

Aug. 10, SEOUL, South Korea -- Popular South Korean actress Myung Se-bin poses for a picture released Aug. 10 ahead of her wedding on Aug. 17. (Yonhap) (END)

Source: http://app.yonhapnews.co.kr/YNA/basic/Arti...ePhotoMain.aspx?

sbvt9.jpg

Actress Myung Se-bin, left, poses with her lawyer fiance Gang Ho-sung, 43 for her upcoming wedding. The 31-year-old, popular for her subdued charm, will walk down the aisle at the Sheraton Walker Hill Hotel, Aug. 17.

/ Korea Times Photo

Source: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/natio...8/113_8141.html

Originally posted by rubie in the News Thread section

Guest StarCrystal

x3 Thanks for the update, tartmesp~ I wasn't sure if already got married and will be going to @_@.. Makes sense that time hasn't come yet because these are the preparation pictures D8

I made a few icons :3 Inspired by the gif posted in the HYJ thread.

dbzdk0.gifhugns7.gif

8D Credit if you use please.

Pyeha is getting married!!!

Actres Myung Se Bin, who we all loved as Pyeha in Goong S, is tying the knot with her lawyer fiance on the 17th of August:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1830/py...0001300pfl1.jpg

Actress Myung Se-bin to marry

Aug. 10, SEOUL, South Korea -- Popular South Korean actress Myung Se-bin poses for a picture released Aug. 10 ahead of her wedding on Aug. 17. (Yonhap) (END)

Source: http://app.yonhapnews.co.kr/YNA/basic/Arti...ePhotoMain.aspx?

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2958/sbvt9.jpg

Actress Myung Se-bin, left, poses with her lawyer fiance Gang Ho-sung, 43 for her upcoming wedding. The 31-year-old, popular for her subdued charm, will walk down the aisle at the Sheraton Walker Hill Hotel, Aug. 17.

/ Korea Times Photo

Source: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/natio...8/113_8141.html

Originally posted by rubie in the News Thread section

Thanks for sharing this news. She looks as if she lost weight here? :unsure:

Guest miel_1301

Photos of GOONG S

BTS photos/Pics of the Set/Pics of the Props/Photos of Costumes etc...

M0040017_IL4T7226.jpg

M0040018_IL4T7222.jpg

M0040019_IL4T7210.jpg

M0040020_IL4T7203.jpg

M0040021_IL4T7199.jpg

M0040021_IL4T7199.jpg

M0040022_IL4T7196.jpgM0040023_IL4T7192.jpg

M0040024_IL4T7176.jpg

M0040011_IL4T7277.jpg

M0040012_IL4T7273.jpg

M0040013_IL4T7271.jpg

M0040014_IL4T7263.jpg

M0040015_IL4T7250.jpg

M0040016_IL4T7247.jpg

credit:magazinet+orange@popcorn

to be continued...

Guest Jing80

Hi.. just wondering, does anyone has the mandarin version of "oppa, did you order jajjangmyun".. i heard that the mandarin version is quite cute too.. something like "ge ge, ni yao chi zha jiang mian ma"

Archived