[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Find Yourself 下一站是幸福

sugarplum892

His parting words, after the drama ended its run on the small screen.  I guess the first time he bidded farewell was when they finished shooting.  Second time is after it's screening.

Today is the second time I bid farewell to the Yuan Song. I was lucky to meet Yuan Song. This older brother was a little older than me, and I learned a lot from him. To this day, I still get energy from him.
Thank you friends who are in front of and behind the scenes of Happiness Stage. I have a great time working with you. Thank you everyone who likes Yuan Song. I will bring the persistence of Yuan Song and move on.
Small happiness be at the station, and wish ... Expand full text c
  • 006aZ9kDly1gc0tr5z1tbj30s50gldj5.jpg

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Magic mirror Magic mirror tells me, who is the hottest person in entertainment?

The entertainment industry is flooding with traffic, and the answer to this question is constantly changing. In 2018, the answers were mostly Zhu Yilong and Cai Xukun; in 2019, they became Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo, and Li Xian (in no particular order).

Handsome and shy, putting practical experience into work, will 21-year-old Song Weilong be the next top player?

Now it's 2020. Who will be the answer?

In fact, 2020 has just begun, and it is still too early to make judgments, but in each period, there will always be some people with "popular appearance", such as Song Weilong who has just started a new drama.

Song Weilong and Song Qian partnered in the new drama "Find Yourself" (formerly known as "The First Love of a Senior Girl") just a few days after the start of the broadcast, they have already gained good ratings in word-of-mouth: National Network ratings 1.3, CSM59 City ratings of 1.6, Douban score of 8.1, after nearly 30,000 ratings, still around 7.6 points, ranked first in the drama broadcast in the same period.

As the leading actor, Song Weilong also rose wildly within a few days, and the Baidu index soared. Is this going to "explode"?

Handsome and shy, putting practical experience into work, will 21-year-old Song Weilong be the next top player?

Some people say that Song Weilong's "take the edge" actually benefited from the timing. After all, now everyone can only stay at home and play games and chase dramas.

There are also some people who think : It's not just the drama that airs. How can it be that it's striking?

In any case, we can neither deny the existence of objective factors nor obliterate the actors' own efforts.

From the perspective of objective factors, this drama really occupies a favorable time.  But in the final analysis, the quality of the play itself is the main reason to attract the audience. If the quality is not good, the audience will not buy it even if it is played 24 hours a day.

In addition, Song Weilong's fans think this role perfectly matched his own image: college student, the characters on campus, as long as it is his community, do not worry about recruiting 20-year-old Song Weilong.  He is still very convincing. Look at the strength of this young man looking handsome.

The role of the Yuan Song is more charming. For example, He Fanxing believes that facing the problems in love may make people uncomfortable  and prefers to escape.  But Yuan Song said  although dating has many problems, they should not avoid them, right from the beginning. Many people older than him may not have such awareness.

Therefore, although he is much younger than the heroine He Fanxing, the mental difference between the two is not great. Yuan Song is sometimes more mature than He Fanxing in treating feelings and handling things. This is what really attracts "senior girls" Their place.

It is worth mentioning that in the play, Yuan Song  threatened He Fanxing not to go on a blind date. The director originally designed an "I am watching you" little action, which Song Weilong proposed to change to " "Flying a kiss" suddenly changed  Yuan Song from a "overlord" to a "little devil" with "environment and power", which was very overwhelming.

So in addition to objective factors, the actor's own quality is also a major reason.

Song Weilong was born as a model, one meter eighty-five, with long legs, handsome appearance and clean temperament. He debuted at the age of 16 in the "All Accelerating" unit drama. The superior appearance conditions attracted a lot of attention. "Little Brother" joined "Everyday Up", and also starred in dramas such as "Untouchable Lovers", "Long For You" and "Half-Demon City".

Many people say that Song Weilong "puts his practical experience into work". In fact, this is kind of ridiculous. In fact, Song Weilong has only publicly admitted that he has a relationship with Jelly Lin Yun.

Song Weilong and Lin Yun were once photographed kissing sweetly across the street with masks, but then Song Weilong stated that the two had indeed been in love after the drama, but had returned to friendship.

Lin Yun is 3 years older than Song Weilong, and now Song Weilong's role in the new drama Yuan Song is also in love with his 10-year-old sister He Fanxing (Song Qian).

In the moving picture exposed by the media, Lin Yun seemed to playfully punch Song Weilong's face. Song Weilong not only was not angry, but also gently opened his arms to kiss her; in the play, He Fanxing played by Song Qian proposed to keep the relationship secret. However, she was suddenly out of breath because of the starry childish words and tender kisses.

It seems that he is putting practical experience into work, right? (Mistake) Moreover, Song Weilong, Tan Songyun and Zhang Xincheng starring in "Go Ahead" have already appeared in Reuters. This time, he plays a dentist with high ability of cold and alienation. Visual inspection is also a crazy Department.

All in all, from the perspective of objective factors and his own qualities, Song Weilong does have the potential to "explode", but for anyone, the state of "explosion" is only temporary. To be "red" for a long time, it still needs to be in the business Keep improving on the level.

Well after watching both of them in happy camp I actually have more respect for their acting I’m the series....I can see their real life personalities are very different from the drama ....that is some actors act the same way they are....

songweilong was very charming in series....in his real self u can see he is more reserved compared to that other young guy in the show (the one that said he only want to win...don’t know his name)....songweilong looks a lot older also although he is only 20...i must say his hairstyle was not the best in happy camp..he need his bangs...

songxi though was stunning...I thought 

She was even prettier in happy camp than in the drama....especially with her pony tails and pigtails....some times the drama had put waaaaaayyyyy too much makeup on her lips. 
made it seem she was wearing braces and looked older in the drama....

anyway happy camp was enjoyable to watch....

Archived