Lee Wan 이완

shinhwaholic

Guest xtaeheex

Here's Info about new movie 
id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="font-size: 34.54545211791992px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Economica, arial, 'trebuchet ms', verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 34.375px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-bottom-style: solid; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Battle of Yeonpyeong

• Movie: Battle of Yeonpyeong (literal title)
  • Revised romanization:Yeonpyeong Haejeon
  • Hangul: 연평해전
  • Director: Kim Hak-Soon
  • Writer:
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: First Half, 2015
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Movie follows the courageous young soldiers who fought for their country.

Notes

Based on the true incident "Second Battle of Yeonpyeong" that occurred on June 29, 2002 between a North Korean patrol boat that crossed into South Korean waters and launched a surprise attack on a South Korean patrol boat named Chamsuri 357. The incident took place on the eve of the final 2002 World Cup, killing six seamen aboard the Chamsuri 357, wounding 18 others, and destroying the patrol boat.

• Filming begins at the end of July, 2014.

• Cast

• Kim Moo-Yul - Captain Yoon Young-Ha

• Jin Goo - Staff Sergeant Han Sang-Kook

• Lee Hyun-Woo - Medic Park Dong-Hyeok

• Lee Wan - Major Lee Hee-Wan

• Lee Min-Ho - Corporal Kwon Ki-Hyeong
    http://asianwiki.com/Battle_of_Yeonpyeong
    fullsizephoto362330.jpg
    http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_NLL_-_Battle_of_Yeonpyeong.php

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@xtaeheex Thank you so much for the GREATEST NEWS!  This is what we have been waiting for sooooo long.  Can't wait.  Hope to see some news of the filming along the way.
BTW, Lee Hyeon Woo in AsianWiki and Hancinema news are different. I wonder who is the real cast. 

Guest xtaeheex

alex1999

said: @xtaeheex Thank you so much for the GREATEST NEWS!  This is what we have been waiting for sooooo long.  Can't wait.  Hope to see some news of the filming along the way.

BTW, Lee Hyeon Woo in AsianWiki and Hancinema news are different. I wonder who is the real cast. 

class="content-title"Kim Tae Hee’s Brother Lee Wan Says He Feels Awkward Around Rain

Kim Tae Hee’s Brother Lee Wan Says He Feels Awkward Around Rain

Kim Tae Hee‘s younger brother and actor Lee Wan admitted to feeling awkward around his sister’s boyfriend Rain

Lee Wan recently joined the cast of KBS‘ variety program “Our Neighborhood Variety” as a member of their soccer team Our Neighborhood FC. During the first shooting, the members of the variety program bombarded him with questions about his sister’s relationship with the star Rain. 

When Kang Ho Dong asked him if he called his sister’s boyfriend “Rain,” Lee Wan admitted that “it’s still awkward around him,” and that he calls Rain “Jihoon-ssi.”

Later on, he raised a cheer from his team when he promised to bring his sister Kim Tae Hee onto the show if his team lost.

Lee Wan’s initiation into Our Neighborhood FC will be shown on the upcoming episode of “Our Neighborhood Variety,” scheduled to broadcast on July 22.  

lee wan our neighborhood variety

credit : soompi news

class="titleNews"Lee Wan Talks About Kim Tae Hee and Rain on ‘Our Neighborhood’s’

Actor Lee Wan revealed how he refers to Rain, who is currently dating his sister, Kim Tae Hee.

July 22’s broadcast of KBS 2TV’s Our Neighborhood’s Masters of Variety and Sports will feature a counter-match between the ‘Our Neighborhood FC’ versus the ‘Doctor Soccer Team’ made up of doctors from various fields.

During the episode, Lee Wan also joined as the new member of ‘Our Neighborhood FC.’

Upon seeing Lee Wan, Kang Ho Dong and Jung Hyung Don attacked him with a flood of questions, such as ‘What’s your sister doing these days?’ ‘What do you call your sister’s man?’ making him sweat.

Lee Wan Talks About Kim Tae Hee and Rain on ‘Our Neighborhood’s’

Kang Ho Dong asked, “Do you call your sister’s man Rain?” and Lee Wan answered, “We’re still awkward. I call him Ji Hoon ssi."

Lee Wan then added, “If we lose the game (counter-match) today, I will invite my sister to Our Neighborhood’s Masters of Variety and Sports, as long as her schedule allows it,” which brought out loud cheers from the members and the staff.

The episode featuring Lee Wan will air on July 22.

Photo credit: KBS2 / enewsworld

Guest xtaeheex

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Wan Joins 'New Kids On The Block' FC

By Staff Writer | July 22, 2014 11:44 AM EDT

lee-wan-joins-new-kids-on-the-block-fc.j

Lee Wan joined KBS 'New Kids On the Block' for the soccer game against doctors.

On the July 22 episode of 'New Kids on the Block,' the team made of soccer-loving celebrities went against the Doctors FC.

The Doctors FC came on the show with white doctor coats on their uniforms and were made of doctors from different areas such as surgeons, pharmacists, and psychiatrists.

The team had to play in the pouring rain, making the game more dynamic and fierce.

Lee Wan was added to the team as a special key player. Kang Ho Dong asked Lee Wan how his soccer skills were, and Suh Ji Suk said, "He is the Messi of the celebrity soccer players," and BEAST Yoon Du Joon said, "He is the best of all celebrity players."

Lee Wan began making fast moves from the start with fast dribbles.

According to the staff, the New Kids On the Block FC and Doctors FC played a fierce game in the rain, and Lee Wan in particular stood out with his powerful dribbles and fierce kicks. 

Guest iLWannie

Hello, Wilenette!  
I've been quiet lately because I am soooooo busy with work. I also got sick a couple of weeks ago. It was unfortunate for me but I was lucky I had time to watch SWSL, LGTTB, and Heaven's Tree for the nth time again.

I miss all of you that's why I keep on posting messages here to keep this forum alive. I am so glad to hear from you, guys. And I am so happy to hear news about our man again whom I am missing desperately hehehehe!

;))       ;))     :\">  

P.S.I am now watching "Fermentation Family"  ;);) :-h

• 3 weeks later...

ilwannie said: Hello, Wilenette!  
I've been quiet lately because I am soooooo busy with work. I also got sick a couple of weeks ago. It was unfortunate for me but I was lucky I had time to watch SWSL, LGTTB, and Heaven's Tree for the nth time again.

I miss all of you that's why I keep on posting messages here to keep this forum alive. I am so glad to hear from you, guys. And I am so happy to hear news about our man again whom I am missing desperately hehehehe!

;))       ;))     :\">  

P.S.I am now watching "Fermentation Family"  ;);) :-h

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xtaeheex

2014.08.16 Lee Wan attended Electronic Music Festival, held in Jeju Island beach 
20140817_1408213785_71459900_1.jpg
20140817_1408213925_10644900_1.jpg
http://jeju.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=552829

Clara Lee posted the picture of her and LW on her facebook
오랜만에 만난 이완 오빠 랑 ~ * Clara & Lee-Wan ~!Long time since WE met SHE Said Oh relax ~ * Clara & Lee-Wan ~! 
10574216_677746405655326_216741867543206
https://www.facebook.com/actressclara

I didn't know that LW and Clara are a close friend. 

Guest xtaeheex

It's hard to believe that he is 30! He look so young and still handsome. :D

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Clara goes to EDM with Kim Tae Hee’s brother, Lee Wan
kdramastars.com

Actress and model Clara of the SBS entertainmenticon1.png program "Fashion King Korea 2" shared a picture she took with actor Lee Wan, who is a younger brother of actress Kim Tae Hee. Clara tweeted on Sunday a picture of her with actor Lee Wan, saying, "Long time no see with Lee Wan oppa." In the picture, Lee Wan waved his hand at the camera and Clara posed with a peace sign. She was wearing a pink top and a matching lipstick. Lee Wan and Clara attended the electronic music festival which took place in Jeju island in the afternoon of August 17, 2014. In related newsicon1.png,

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/33838/20140824/clara-goes-to-edm-with-kim-tae-hee-s-brother-lee-wan.htm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xtaeheex

Ilwanniw, welcome :) 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"연평해전 (NLL - Battle of Yeonpyeong, 2015) 추석 인사 영상 (Greeting Video)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqfLZrSL3WM
cr. Thirytoes
10670261_557562361055769_289606273049767

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

^^^@ilwannie of course I've missed him so much.  He is my first love of Korean guy since 2004. He was only 20 but TODAY he is 31. 11 years of being his fan does not make me love him less than before.  BTW, since he likes purple, I'll use purple font to greet him. 
Happy 31st birthday to our beloved Lee Wan. :x :x :x
Wishing you all the best and hope to see a lot more of you in 2015.
Please be happy, healthy and successful.  We will always support you. 

HBD2015_zps273a74f0.jpg

Guest iLWannie

Hi, Alex!!
Our man is now 31 years old but he doesn't look like one... and still good looking!
Oh, Lee Wan, we missed you soooooooo much.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lee Wan  !!!   :x :x :x

Archived