Lee Wan 이완

shinhwaholic

Censorship Board Announces Ruling On Controversial “Our Gap Soon” And “The K2” Scenes

song jae rim kim so eun ji chang wook girls' generation yoona

The Korean Communications Standards Commission (KCSC) has announced its decisions regarding certain scenes in the dramas “Our Gap Soon” and “The K2.”

On October 12 at the Yangcheon District in Seoul, the broadcast deliberations subcommittee held their 35th hearing. The said dramas were on their agenda for this day’s meeting.

The scene in question for “Our Gap Soon” shows lead character Shin Gap Soon, portrayed by Kim So Eun, breaking up with her boyfriend Heo Gap Dol, played by Song Jae Rim, when Heo Gap Dol forces the resisting Shin Gap Soon against a wall and kisses her.

song jae rim kim so eun

A hearing was called on the grounds of the scene’s portrayal of dating violence, thus breaching the Broadcasting Deliberation Regulation Article 27 (Maintenance of Dignity) Clause 5, and Article 30 (Gender Equality) Clause 2. However, the drama has been cleared by the KCSC, which stated, “We don’t think we should take issue with parts like this in dramas” and ruled, “There is no problem.”

source : soompi news

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Oct. 10-16, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

Saturday, Oct. 15      
Laurel Tree Tailors 15 KBS 23.6%
Blow Breeze 15 MBC 11.9%
Flower in Prison 44 MBC 21.4%
Our Gap-soon 15 SBS 7.5%
Second to Last Love 18 SBS 7.2%
Second to Last Love 19 SBS 6.4%
Fantastic 14 JTBC 2.1%
The K2 8 tvN 5.7%
Sunday, Oct. 16      
Laurel Tree Tailors 16 KBS
Blow Breeze 16 MBC
Flower in Prison 45 MBC
Our Gap-soon 16 SBS
Second to Last Love 20 SBS

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-oct-10-16-2016/

• 3 weeks later...

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Oct. 31-Nov. 6, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

Saturday, Nov. 5      
Laurel Tree Tailors 21 KBS 24.5%
Blow Breeze 21 MBC 11.3%
Flower in Prison 50 MBC 20.3%
Our Gap-soon 21 SBS 8.5%
Our Gap-soon 22 SBS 10.6%
This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair 4 JTBC 2.7%
The K2 14 tvN 4.6%
Entourage 2 tvN 1.2%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-oct-31-nov-6-2016/

• 2 weeks later...

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 14-20, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

There weren’t any surprises for the weekend shows, except that poor Our Gap-soon keeps getting shifted around and/or pre-empted based on the week. It’s not hurting its ratings much, at least, and the show is holding steady against family juggernaut Laurel Tree Tailors.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Saturday, Nov. 19      
Laurel Tree Tailors 25 KBS 27.1%
Blow Breeze 25 MBC 9.3%
Father, I’ll Take Care of You 3 MBC 9.4%
Our Gap-soon 24 SBS 9.5%
Our Gap-soon 25 SBS 13.7%
This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair 8 JTBC 3.1%
Entourage 6 tvN 0.6%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-nov-14-20-2016/

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 21-27, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

Saturday, Nov. 26      
Laurel Tree Tailors 27 KBS 26.8%
Blow Breeze 27 MBC 10.9%
Father, I’ll Take Care of You 5 MBC 9.5%
Our Gap-soon 26 SBS 10.0%
Our Gap-soon 27 SBS 15.3%
This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair 10 JTBC 2.8%
Entourage 8 tvN 0.7%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-nov-21-27-2016/

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 28-Dec. 4, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

Saturday, Dec. 3      
Laurel Tree Tailors 29 KBS 24.5%
Blow Breeze 29 MBC 10.6%
Father, I’ll Take Care of You 7 MBC 8.8%
Our Gap-soon 28 SBS 9.1%
Our Gap-soon 29 SBS 14.5%
This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair 12 JTBC 3.0%
Entourage 10 tvN 0.7%
The Lonely Shining Goblin 2 tvN 7.9%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-nov-28-dec-4-2016/

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Dec. 5-11, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

Saturday, Dec. 10      
Laurel Tree Tailors 31 KBS 24.1%
Blow Breeze 31 MBC 12.5%
Father, I’ll Take Care of You 9 MBC 10.1%
Our Gap-soon 30 SBS 10.1%
Our Gap-soon 31 SBS 16.1%
Entourage 12 tvN 0.9%
The Lonely Shining Goblin 4 tvN 11.4%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-dec-5-11-2016/

• 4 weeks later...

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Jan. 2-8, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

Saturday, Jan. 7      
Laurel Tree Tailors 39 KBS 27.4%
Blow Breeze 38 MBC 13.8%
Father, I’ll Take Care of You 16 MBC 10.9%
Our Gap-soon 36 SBS 9.7%
Our Gap-soon 37 SBS 16.3%
Solomon’s Perjury 6 JTBC 0.8%
The Lonely Shining Goblin 12 tvN 14.9%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-jan-2-8-2016/

• 3 months later...

*** Sigh...........that I have to stop watching his drama because I find it too long. The drama overcame its slump in the beginning and I'm happy that it ended successfully. The drama was extended 11 episodes and ended with 61 - imagine? That's why, I got tired of watching - hahaha - It had become a big deal to me. Despite, I think the drama was made well. I'm happy that LW was in it. :lol:

• 1 year later...

*** So, LW is into golf now. :lol: I hope we could get to see him back doing a drama. His last was last year yet.....

Kim Tae Hee’s Brother Lee Wan Revealed To Be Dating Professional Golfer Lee Bo Mi

a4bca930bcff4b25be7c45f2c1728b84.jpeg?s=

Lee Wan and professional golfer Lee Bo Mi are in a relationship.

On November 27, a source of the actor confirmed, “Lee Wan and Lee Bo Mi began dating sincerely since early this year. Both sides’ parents know that they are dating each other. The two are dating earnestly, but they have not set any specific marriage plans yet.” The source continued, “They are both from Catholic families, so they met through a priest they are close to. They were interested in each other and became closer through golf.”

Later that day, a source from Lee Bo Mi’s management agency YG Sports stated, “It is true that she is dating actor Lee Wan. They didn’t meet through golf, but they are both Catholic. They were introduced by a priest earlier this year.” The source also confirmed the actor’s statement in that both sides’ parents know about the relationship, and that there are no specific plans for marriage as of yet.

Lee Wan debuted in 2004 in “Stairway to Heaven,” in which he appeared in alongside his sister Kim Tae Hee. He has continued to be active in various works and most recently appeared in “Our Gap Soon” and SBS’s “Law of the Jungle.”

Lee Bo Mi joined the Korean Ladies Professional Golf Association in 2007 and made her debut that year. She is currently competing in the LPGA of Japan Tour.

Source (1) (2) (3) / soompi news

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

November 28, 2018

Lee Wan is dating golfer Lee Bo-mi

27200257.jpg

Actor Lee Wan’s lack of TV appearances over the last year has given him the time to focus on his love life. Lee has been dating professional golfer Lee Bo-mi according to Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily.

“Lee Wan and Lee Bo-mi got closer to each other through their common interest of golf, and have been continuing a serious relationship,” an industry insider told Ilgan Sports.

As devout Christians, the two first got to know each other through a priest that knew them both, and have developed a loving relationship since early this year.

Aside from his own acting career, Lee is publically known as the younger brother of actor Kim Tae-hee, wife of singer Rain.

Lee Wan made his debut in 2004 with an SBS drama series “Stairway to Heaven.” His most recent TV appearance was in July 2017 on the SBS show “Law of the Jungle.”

He has recently parted ways with his former agency Ruach Entertainment, a family business run by his oldest sister Kim Hee-won. Kim Tae-hee left the agency and joined BS Company in August, while her brother Lee is searching for a new agency.

Lee Bo-mi made her debut on the KLPGA Tour in 2007.

By Yoon So-yeon

credit : JoongAngDaily

November 28, 2018

Golfer Lee Bo-mee, Actor Lee Wan Acknowledge Relationship

2018112801094_0.jpg

Golfer Lee Bo-mee and actor Lee Wan are in a relationship, the actor's management agency said on Tuesday.

Lee Wan, which is his stage name, made his debut in 2004 and is the brother of actress Kim Tae-hee.

Lee Bo-mee has been playing on Japan's LPGA Tour since 2012 and has 21 titles under her belt. She topped the money list back-to-back in 2015 and 2016, ranking ninth overall in total career prize money on the tour.

Japanese media have also shown a keen interest in Lee's dating news.

The couple, who are both Catholic, were reportedly introduced to each other by a priest. 

credit : Chosun Ilbo

YG Sports Golfer Lee Bomi & Actor Lee Wan Confirmed To Be Dating

Looks like Kim Tae Hee’s little brother has found love!

The agencies of actor Lee Wan and pro-golfer Lee Bomi have confirmed that they are in a relationship!

S_xdT4KYIJwvx03mxLJ_vAOOe6C9zYCq_D-TkCQD

An acquaintance of the two first spilled the details that they’ve been dating since earlier this year.

“Actor Lee Wan and Professional Golfer Lee Bomi started dating earlier this year.

Lee Wan and Lee Bomi are both from Catholic households, so they were introduced by a Priest they both know. They began meeting and became closer through their interests in golf. They have been in a serious relationship since the beginning of this year.

They are in a relationship but they have not talked about marriage yet.”

— Close Friend

Lee Wan’s agency confirmed the news of their relationship soon after.

“Lee Wan and Lee Bomi have been dating seriously since early this year. They’ve both met each others parents.

They are dating with intent but have not made any plans for a wedding yet.”

— Lua Entertainment

Lee Wan, who is Kim Tae Hee‘s younger brother, has acted in works like Our Gap Soon and Swallow the Sun. Most recently, he appeared on Law of the Jungle with stars like EXID‘s Hani and SEVENTEEN‘s Mingyu. 

leewan2

Lee Bomi is a pro-golfer known as the queen of the Japan Ladies Professional Golf Association and is managed in Korea by YG Entertainment subsidiary YG Sports.

leebomi

The two stars both grew up in Catholic households, and were introduced to each other by a priest they are both close to. Lee Bomi’s agency confirmed this fact.

“During the Spring of 2017, a Catholic Priest introduced her to Lee Wan, and they began dating.”

— YG Sports

Lee Wan’s older sister Kim Tae Hee and brother-in-law Rain were also introduced to each other by a fellow Catholic and were married in the Church. 

Kim-Tae-Hee_1491315701_af_org

Though they have no plans to get married yet, they are certainly in a serious & very happy relationship!  Congratulations to the new couple.

lee bomi lee wan dating

source : koreaboo

• 8 months later...

*** I read that Kim Tae Hee & Lee Wan are in the same Label named Story J Company. About 30 actors, mostly from BS Company, JSTARS Entertainment, and People Story Company, have signed with the new agency. It looks like "Story J" is the result of a merger between "J-STARS" and "BS Company".  :P

• 2 weeks later...

*** The 2019 Soribada Best K-Music Awards is being held from August 22 to 23 at the Olympic Park KSPO Dome in Seoul. LW attended the blue carpet event yesterday, August 22. So NICE to see him after quite a long while. :P

Lee Wan

lee-wan-xpn.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GROOM AND BRIDE!

Kim Tae-hee's brother Lee Wan-yi Bo-mi 'private marriage in Segok-dong Cathedral' 

201912281541479410_1.jpg

Lee Wan and Lee Bomi held their wedding ceremony at Segok-dong Cathedral in Gangnam-gu on December 28.

The ceremony was carried out with family, relatives and close acquaintances according to the will of both parents and the two.

Meanwhile, Lee Wan, known as Kim Tae-hee's younger brother, made his debut in the 2004 SBS drama 'Stairway to Heaven' and appeared in the SBS drama 'We Gap Soon' and the film 'Yeonpyeonghaejeon'.

https://news.nate.com/view/20191228n07908

Archived