Other names Moon Ka-young
Education Pungmoon Girls' High School
Sungkyunkwan University
Occupation Actress
Years active 2006-present
Agent S.M. Culture & Contents
Height

1.67 m (5 ft 6 in)

I just fall for her acting in The Great Seducer. She is just so charming. I have many second lead male crush but this is my first time to love second lead female. She is so talented. I just really like her even she is a villain. She portray the Choi Soo Ji  character perfectly. I think it will be a good start for her just like Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Bo Young, Han Hye Jin, Lee Da Hae, Park Shin Hye and many of them have been play as villain and they are now become a lead female. So I believe Moon Ga Young will be like them since she is talented and she has been play in so many drama and movie so her experience will make her become a good actress. I wish after this she will get a good drama as a main lead in a prime time drama. Cant wait...:wub:

This is the first how i fall for her, i have a feelin it just like i really want to protect her. This scene just look like a movie for me. Her acting really impressive that make me fall for her at the first sight. :wub:

• 8 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to Moon Ga Young 문가영

Archived