Top 5 Korean Male Celebrity That You Would Go Out With

Guest snoopy

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest satisfaction!

I'm not here to bash or anything so please, if you're a Bi fan, don't take it offensively.

But Bi made it to the list? o_O Errrrr :ph34r:

Mmyeah, anyways, I agree with the list.. but instead of Bi, SoJiSup or somebody like LeeDongGun should've been there :P KwonSangWoo too! Maybe even LeeDongWook! LOL But hey, these were from non-Korean women so yeah =) They picked well <3 DANIEL HENNEY FSHOFSHO!

Guest i.love.you

this has nothing to do with picking the top 5 guys that i would go out with... but did anyone notice how wonbin and jang dong gun is going more for the spanish look lately? haha I thought that was kind of funny

Guest violet-anne

1. Jaejoong - Hero

2. Changmin - Max

3. Yunho - U-know

4. Yoochun - Micky

5. Xiah - Junsu

lol woot! ALL 5 DBSK members ^^

LOL.i was thinking the same thing!!! totally.

top 1-JAEJOONG!!! *FAINTS,wakes

top 2- YUNHO!!!! *FAINTS again. hahah

top3-JUNSU!!!! FAINTS.

top 4- changmin!!!!!

top5-micky!

Guest tinatran

Hahaha... I love this topic, but...um... it's pretty hard to pick 'cuz I love a lot of Korean guys. However, I think I'll go with age then.

1. Jae Joong (TVXQ)

2. Yoonho (TVXQ)

3. Bi/Rain

4. Shiwon (I know it's kind of mess up between Bi and Shiwon, but I like Bi more, thus he's exeption here)

5.Minwoo (Shinhwa)

Guest chubzzy

daniel henney is hot, but i wouldn't go out with him, for some reason... hhaa... but i will go out with the others on the list, especially BI!!!

Guest o__xmonii

ahahah im from australia!:P

umm

for me prolli the onli one outta that list would be rain.. my order would be..

1. rain

2. SHIWON<3

3. daniel

4. xiah/or jo han sun!!

5. donghae or yunho? HAHA =]

hahah!!~~ of course...daniel henney has the international appeal...he's like universally friggin gorgeous no matter what country's perception of beauty is...^^

Archived