Top 5 Korean Male Celebrity That You Would Go Out With

Guest snoopy

Guest xdaisiesx3

I disagree with everyone there except for Daniel Henney because he's seriously so charming :blush:

but I expected more like Yunho, Mickey or Shiwon ;P

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i actually agree with the list made above.

except that Daniel Henney's not my cup of tea tho.. ^^ but he has the look which a lot girls around the world would love...

Guest eiskatze

uhh hyori and lee suh jin broke up a long time ago and she went out with daniel henney after they met through their CF. it was basically confirmed here in korea and she was the reason why he was the hollywood bowl if anybody caught him. im not sure if they are still together but at least for a brief time they were. he was all saying shes his ideal girl too. so sweet. i doubt they are together anymore though. korean celebs break up way easily and theyre both too hoott to last if ya know wat i mean. :lol: (the other girl in a diff country was Maggie Q i believe but they broke up. but i also heard that they got back together. ah who knows..crazy a** celebs)

anywho i agree with the list!!!!! i love all of them...just add in song seung hun and u got my perfect list!

LOL, i'm so behind. or that it wasn't made a big deal since it was a short time? such thing would have spread like wildfire in soompi =x

i agree with some people, daniel looks handsome and he seems sweet...and we'll be able to communicate xD but he's not much my type.

i would have put all DBSK members but i can't hog them all ;p

omgg..

thats a good listt

my top 5 would be

5. TeddyPark

4. Hwanhee

3. LeeJunki

2. CheDongHa (sgwannabe)

1. XiahJunsuu my babyy<3333

Guest - - Yehri

yeahh i agree with most of those.. well the top 3 haha

when i saw wonbin was number 3 i was like OMGSH WHOS NUMBER 1 &2

And then i saw jangdonggun as number 2 and i was like WHOS ONE?

and then daniel henny haha of course. hes gorgeous haha

Guest wildcard.

5) Lee Jun Ki(just cos he's so freaking pretty and he is such a humble person - i completely respect him which probably means i'll be more like his little puppy following him around than a DATE DATE.ahha)

4) Lee Dong Wook (I think i'd enjoy the date very much...)

3) Choi SiWon (I wouldn't mind going to the themepark like the other time. i swear this time, i'll protect you from the pirate ship!i'll sit at the corner ok ok? you can sit in the middle.. :P)

2) Kim Heechul (Without a doubt, the date would be very stimulating mentally. haha..i'd love that!)

1) Donghae (if only to stare at him from across the dinner table allllll night longggg....*sigh..*)

HAH, these are women in their 20's right? :x Most of DBSK & the mainstream gasoos would be up there if it were teenagers opinions. The list is similar to that of a Korean's though o.O; FFS! `sif Daniel Henney. He annoys me so much T__T; Ah well, he's okayish I guess.

Guest eiskatze

5) Lee Jun Ki(just cos he's so freaking pretty and he is such a humble person - i completely respect him which probably means i'll be more like his little puppy following him around than a DATE DATE.ahha)

oh no how could i forget about lee jun ki :o someone will have to move over from my list o-o

Guest JOONIE.su

1. Xiah Junsu (He's that overall dreamboy package)

2. Brian Joo (One of the best personalities out there)

3. Micky Yoochun (I like sexy dorks)

4. Im Taebin (Because he's hot and his voice makes me melt)

5. Undecided but most preferrably Jaejoong/Se7en/Jae Hee

Archived