[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Jade Lovers 翡翠恋人

Rania Zeid

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Jade%2BLover.jpg

Lee Jong Suk and Zheng Shuang's Team-Up Drama Jade Lover To Finally Air After 3 Years?

Didn't we all think this show should have aired a long time ago? 

It's been three years since they first announced a pairing between Korean actor Lee Jong Suk and Chinese actress Zheng Shuang in the former's supposed C-ent debut in the drama Jade LoverAfter everything was set and done with clips of the show already released online, the Hallyu ban happened in China which forced a lot of Korean-led shows to be pushed to the archive and saved 'For Later'. 

But is Lee Jong Suk's Chinese-dubbed drama finally going to be seeing the light of day? 

Jade Lover producer Zhang Wenjun has gotten everybody curious after he suddenly posted a foreshadowing message yesterday that said, "I! Know, Jade Lover, everyone has always been very concerned about when it will air, please brothers and sisters rest easy, we are working hard to give everyone a satisfying result, thank you for your support, thank you everyone..." 

I mean, it's been THREE YEARS since filming ended, even from the fanmade trailers that I've seen, the drama actually looks really interesting. And is it just me or did the whole thing feel very K-drama-ish? All I know is, I'm really excited so pleaseeeeee drama gods don't let us get our hopes up, juseyo~

Jade Lover is just one among many number of Chinese productions with Korean stars affected by the Hallyu ban.  Whew~ that's a loooong list. 

Source: 1

2019.11.27 (Director & Producer, Jade Lover) Weibo Update

(https://www.weibo.com/u/2093980440?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#_loginLayer_1574961332971)

Caption: 我!知道,翡翠恋人,一直是大家特别关心关注什么时候能够播出,请兄弟姐妹放心,我们一直在努力,会给大家一个满意的结果,谢谢你们的支持,谢谢大家 
Trans: I! know, everyone has always been particularly concerned about when Jade Lover can air. Please rest assured that we have been trying hard and will give you a satisfactory outcome. Thank you for your support, thank you everyone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[Feb.1st.2016] Lee Jong Suk reached Shanghai....

Video by fan on the arrival of Lee Jong Suk at Shanghai airport tonight.

According to her, he looked v happy & waved to them. After getting on the car, he made the heart gesture & kept smiling.

Wishing him great success in the filming of Jade Lover!!!

• 2 weeks later...

https://deskgram.co/p/2258837373562731585_30775398126

asian.dramas_

35 minutes ago
Normal

2020 CHINESE KOREAN DRAMAS

A Chinese-Korea co-production show in 2020

1. Jade lover: Lee Jong Suk, Jeong Shuang
2. Graduation Season: Deng Lun, Zheng Xiujing
3. My Right Man (Mr right): Chi Changxu , Wang Xiaochen
4. Dear Archimedes: Wu Shixun, Xu Lingyue
5. Hundreds of millions of heirs: Cui Shiyuan,
Xi Qingzi 6. August not the time: Song Qian, rain
7. Braveness of the night ming): Zhang Han, Pu Minying

# emerald lovers #jadelover #leejongsuk # 이종석 # Lee Jong-suk # Zheng Shuang # graduation season # Deng Lun # Zheng Xiujing #kristal #fx # 정수정 # my god #mrright #jichangwook # Ji Chang-wook # 지 창욱 # Dear Archimedes # Oh Se-hoon #ohsehun
# 오세훈 # billionaire heir # Choi Siwon
# Kan Kiyoko #choisiwon # 최시원 # 八月 未央 # 宋 茜 #rain #Park Minying
Credits to: Xiao Wang classmate_hana (vibration: 91600691)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How are you, Jade?

tbezclp

cr:logo

Zheng Shuang has two dramas and one movie finished. And as you all know with the amount of unofficial pictures I’m posting, Zheng Shuang is shooting Rush to the Dead Summer right now. The drama Beauty Private Kitchen will be telecast on December while the movie Tales of Wukong will be released next year. On the other hand, no news yet for Jade Lover.  DMG seems to be sleeping on its job. They should announce the date  for the drama especially as Lee Jong-Suk just came from a very succesful W drama and Zheng Shuang from Love O2O… As they say, strike while the iron is hot.

w1el0w1
dllzjxx
2jhaymx
u0xzgxu
0dxl3on
uegl9lg
6gwnrtq

Waiting for Jade Lover

xvzenjo

Last time, I heard that Jade Lover will be shown in November. But I think it would be impossible now since I haven’t heard news about it anymore. Truthfully, I’m more excited for this drama than Rush to the Dead Summer. I can see quite clearly from the photos alone that they’ll have a great chemistry.

cr:logo

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Jade Lovers 翡翠恋人
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Jade Lovers 翡翠恋人

Archived