Who's The Most Beautiful?

Guest xdaisiesx3

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well..they're all pretty in their own right..

For me probably Han Ga In and Yoon Eun Hye...

HGI is just classically beautiful and YEH is cute/pretty.

Guest RainFan4ever

SHG is naturally beautiful esp. her face...everything perfect on her face....I like her nose.. lips...n her eyes esp. w/ the smokey eye look....

Lee Hyori=more than beautiful she's can b any these...cute...hot..sultry...sexy...beautiful...n funny...all she gotta do is change outfit her make-up and bam she look different....body=face

Kim tae hee body = face for elegant and sophisticted look not too tall not too short but everything so even about her

lee yonhee = cutie

yoon eun hye = she look pretty in the second pic....she has a unique look b/c of her eyes....

Boa = even her face don't match her body but she look cute in some way....esp..if her hair color change....

Ha ga-in i like her natural look......

I don't like lee da hee her face is so rounded and she look so mature for her age.....I like her in My girl...never a big fan of her...but she a talented actress....

other than that they all beautiful in their own way....those r my fav..except LDH......

Guest foodluver88

i agree with all who said song hye gyo is the prettiest. by the way, has she had any work done?

i also think that kim sun ah is extremely gorgeous, especially her pre-samsoon days. but she was still pretty as kim samsoon; i mean, not all actresses could pull off what kim sun ah did.

Guest ~ cherrie ~

for me is Yoon eun hye...pure natural beauty and a newcomer as well...some are pretty because of plastic surgery...it turn me off..:blek

Guest mofomofo

although there are pretty celebrities.. there's mostly girls that shouldn't even be on this list. like chae yon. she is not "beautiful" she looks cheap. kim hee sun, son ye jin.. where are all those people.. have no freakin taste

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

My order frm ur list:

1. Queen Song Hye Kyo

2. Sung Yuri

3. Han Ga In

4. Lee Hyori

5. Kim Tae Hee

6. Lee Dae Hye

7. Lee Yeon Hee

8. Yun Eun Hye

9. Boa

10. Park Shin Hye

11. Cha Yeon

12. Park Shi Yeon

13. Jung Ryu Won

Guest disfunktional.

Kim Taehee, Boa, Lee Hyori, Han Gain, or Song Hyegyo.

Aish! Thesee are all very beautiful, so i can't really choose T_______T"

Chae Yeon is prettyy tooo but her pictures looks weird lol

Well...they're all pretty ^^

Archived