Who's The Most Beautiful?

Guest xdaisiesx3

Song Hye Kyo has always been one of my favorites... as is Han Ga In and Lee Na Young (who's not on the list, and doesn't seem very popular on soompi)

On the list, I also think Hyori's gorgeous... and Lee Da Hee is adorable. Amongst the younger actresses, I think Lee Yeon Hee is the most beautiful.

The rest are pretty too... but I also find kinda ordinary at the same time, especially Sung Yuri and YEH.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soutsada7

wow, all beautiful ladies, but I'm gonna have to give it to our gorgeous girl song hye gyo :wub:

then it would be LYH, SY, and then LDH.

Guest charles0702

this was pretty hard just to narrow down who i thought were most beautfiul since most of the women listed are absolutely gorgeous.. here is my list in order..

1. shk - hands down most beautiful in my opinion

2. ldh - has versatile looks who can be cute and beautiful

3. hyori - she is beautiful

I think all the girls are beautiful. But my vote would have to go to Lee Yeon Hee. Whenever I watch a game show, MV, or Kdrama I would always compared the girl(s) on the show to Lee Yeon Hee.

they're all quite beautiful but i personally pick:

YEH - she has a "non-standard" kind of beauty...she's different and she rocks her style. luv her to death.

SHG - her face is flawless

GaIn - she's absolutely lovely

ChaeYeon&Hyori - very sexy girls

pretty: song hae gyo , boa and han gain

sexy: hyori

cute: lee da hae

it really depends on the category...but i guess if we are talking about overall attractiveness, i would say song hae gyo

Yoon Eun Hye.She's the first fav that made me admire

SHK natural beauty

Han Ga In very beautiful

JRW her smile bright

Lee Yoon Hee simple beauty

Archived