[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

DH babysits BGG because ehem, FJ needs to sleep. :P

Ali: DH gogo, have you seen... (stares at DH's head)... Ah, Gun Gun??

Ali: No wonder I'm always losing when I play hide and seek with you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

12 hours ago, Donghuadijun said:

Anyway, I am watching the drama again, no matter how many times I watched it, it never make me love it less. 

My favorite scenes are 

*When FJ mistook DH as Migu haha

*Hotspring

*Tea Lesson, I mean look at DH! The way he watching FJ :wub:

*Accident Kiss when FJ fell from the snow

*DH get jealous at the Restaurant 

*When DH dab some cream, I find it sweet and creepy as well hahaha, sweet to think a high God like DH, an Emperor cares so much about FJ, and creepy to think a man just came into a woman room in the middle of night even his purpose to take care of FJ wounds, but I'll freak out too if I were FJ and DH told her to loosen up her collar :sweatingbullets:, I am not sure if DH was just wanted to take advantage or he was just that clueless lol. 

*When he told Su Moye to move to another seat LOL

*When he brings FJ to the fest and made her a flower crown and also when he propose her that he wanted to make her as his Empress 

*The Bed Scene of course eventhough the rest just lay in my own imagination lol

*When DH massage FJ feet, eventhough it wasn't the full scene but we could see he was just done massaging, I mean, an Emperor.. a DH did what?? Massage? 

*When Mengshao wanted to confess to FJ and asked time with FJ only, DH was not willing to step away hahaha

*DH feeding FJ when she was making the sword case, never seen DH as a worrysome man or someone who would worry for someone else to be starving haha but with FJ, he was so scared that she starved herself that he wanted to feed her even though at the end he was the one who finish it I guess haha. 

*Bincang Ceremony

*in Holy Blue Sea

*the Family reunited

And then the Boat Scene! 

Oh my, I think all scenes when they were together and happy are my favorite. Lol. 

Ah one more, when they just came back from Aranya Dream and Liansong keep asking if FJ ok if FJ seriously wounded etc, DH said if he said it one more time he gonna beat LS until seriously wounded lol 

And I just wondering if DH found out that when FJ stayed in Taichen Palace as the pet Fox, it was FJ who design/fix the sword blue print or if he knows that Zhihe claimed FJ's work to be hers, I really wanted DH know how FJ was treated when she was there and if he remember that he ever had an encounter with FJ as a maid eventhough he didn't look at her. 

Wait what ep was the dh massaging fj feet? I cant really recall it lol

10 hours ago, Ninky said:

Correct, I have translated this part for the forum before, to put it plainly, Dong Hua was in an exploratory mood on the sexual side of their relationship and had tired her out. So she wasn’t able to get out of bed for two days or so.

Where in the book is this part lol

27 minutes ago, FoxontheMoon said:

Well that means your cultivation is not high enough lol, just kidding :lol:

I am not sure which Episode it was, but it was in Aranya Dream, DH took FJ to this snake formation place thing, and when they came home, DH told FJ he gonna massage her feet, and then the scene went to when FJ found out Sumoye has been sending letter to DH and DH kept burning it, when FJ asked if DH keep anything from her, there you could see DH was just done massaging her feet. Lol.

• LOL 2

53 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That's why he look grumpy because if FJ sleeps..that means no play play.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

52 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I want more DH and BGG interactions :persevere: Like DH trolling BGG and BGG giving out to DH for being childish,. I want more outtakes.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Yup, he too was surprised by that "excuse". :tounge_wink: 

I like how she ended snatched and kept in his sleeve, hahaha. FJ asked Ali to bet on her on who will DH marry because she's losing to Zhi He, never mind her reasons of not wanting to be 2nd to anyone in the name of Qing Qiu and as its monarch.

I bet it's also the first time DH heard someone betting so much on herself that he'll be marrying her. :joy:

Even if FJ is a handkerchief, it's the first time DH openly claimed FJ as his. :blush:

I wonder if she ever got her winning back after they did get married lol

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, FoxontheMoon said:

I wonder if she ever got her winning back after they did get married lol

Maybe if Ali didn't collect yet for her. :) After all, it was more than 200 years later after the wedding... It would be even better if Ali collects the winning with BGG and DH. ;)

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I want more DH and BGG interactions :persevere: Like DH trolling BGG and BGG giving out to DH for being childish,. I want more outtakes.

I know right, their scene being together is too less. The book just ended with I am your father and I was hoping that they gonna give more interaction on the drama but instead they present us the most unnecessary scene ever. ( Jiheng and YCW), as much as I like YCW because hes funny, I really don't want and don't need to see his love story with Jiheng.. just waste of time. They should include the boat scene and make it longer. It was less than a minute..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Well that means your cultivation is not high enough lol, just kidding :lol:

I am not sure which Episode it was, but it was in Aranya Dream, DH took FJ to this snake formation place thing, and when they came home, DH told FJ he gonna massage her feet, and then the scene went to when FJ found out Sumoye has been sending letter to DH and DH kept burning it, when FJ asked if DH keep anything from her, there you could see DH was just done massaging her feet. Lol.

Oh that part I thought she hurt herself that's why dh was putting ointment on her lol tnx

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, FoxontheMoon said:

EP 47 :)

37 minutes ago, FoxontheMoon said:

Where in the book is this part lol

PB2, p415 :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

And talking about the boat scene, anyone notice the way DH look at FJ? When BGG told them he want to stay in Holy Blue Sea, DH stared at BGG and then to FJ while fixing her hair, his expression show how proud he is. He was like.. Look how beautiful my wife is.. And we make a beautiful baby!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

EP 47 :)

PB2, p415 :lol:

Am I the only fan who don't know the detail? I am not hardcore enough it seems. I need to study the book and the drama even harder to catch up you guys ability. Lol. 

It would be nice if my passion for study during my exam as much as my passion for Pillow Book

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

@Donghuadijun

getting aired in Korea, and maybe, just maybe, if it's more than the 56 episodes we had, that means they're showing what we missed. 

Are you in Korea? It would be really nice if it is really uncut version. As long as it released I am sure someone gonna sub it into English. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Am I the only fan who don't know the detail? I am not hardcore enough it seems. I need to study the book and the drama even harder to catch up you guys ability. Lol. 

It would be nice if my passion for study during my exam as much as my passion for Pillow Book

Are you about to have exams? Best of luck! :blush:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Lol no, its been many years already. I mean if my passion was as much as I have for PB. How nice it would be. 

Haha, I know, right? I hated fill in the blanks tests so much before. But that's still better than oral exams for finals. :sweatingbullets:

I'm not in Korea, but it's a place I'd like to visit after sometime.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Are you in Korea? It would be really nice if it is really uncut version. As long as it released I am sure someone gonna sub it into English. 

They better be prepared for DHDJ. It will shake their oppa list :joy:

• LOL 5