[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

10 hours ago, carnation1005 said:
It's a "shhhh!! I love U" and "it's hard (to hide)" *delulu mode on* :yum:

Looking at the  pic for 100x times .. yes it's "ssssh i love you"

our girl getting more and more creative huh :rolleyes:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously again we found something else in the presscon, omo so happy.

Once this ship sail in the end, and they announced their wedding date, I'll be very proud because you guys did a very good job to find the clue even it's not many bts. Cool cool B)

We gonna be the most outstanding shippers since our ship sail after only few bts we have *sorry for sound so confident hahahaha

*Where should we party if they announced their wedding date? Haha

13 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Seriously again we found something else in the presscon, omo so happy.

Once this ship sail in the end, and they announced their wedding date, I'll be very proud because you guys did a very good job to find the clue even it's not many bts. Cool cool B)

We gonna be the most outstanding shippers since our ship sail after only few bts we have *sorry for sound so confident hahahaha

*Where should we party if they announced their wedding date? Haha

Lets all go to Korea if they announce their wedding!! Haha.. 

Hope this ship continue sailing happily!!

13 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

Lol planing a trip to Korea sometime in the future after my Italy trip this year and if by any chance this happens i will plan my trip on that date :heart::D

I really have not much time, also the ability to find out any hints so I follow this forum every day in order to update information of our couple. Thanks for all your cmts and analysis here :heart:
In MITH ep 1, when LSG made a video call with Twice, he was very worried about his appearance and immediately looked for a mirror. He said that he was shy and embarrassed, even hiding behind Seong Jae. And Se Hyeong joked him what he wanted to learn or received from Twice but he only smiled. LSG is also very excited to meet a female host. I can imagine how happy he was when he paired with OYS. At Hwayugi press conference, LSG looks very shy, unlike him before. It's seem he likes her so much, the same when he meets his favorite band (Twice)

One of the main reasons why I ship this couple was what I saw in that Hwayugi presscon clips. They look so into each other. OYS acting all girly, LSG acting charming all the way. Both we're shy at each other's presence, it was so adorable to look at. So I kindda felt they were attracted to each other in some way, as it was all too obvious, eh no? They were they interacted and glanced to each other , their smiles were all to genuine and sweet. Ahh, my #delulu heart.

Theeen when I actually watched the show, I was blown away by their undeniable chemistry. I couldn't shake it off, got hooked and actually found myself genuinely rooting for their love story and happy ending.

I never shipped anyone so badly before, haha so I'm always #delulu whenever hints are out. :D

From their kisses.

To their interview, presscons, shows.

Annnnd their recent instagram posts.

I'm so glad I found this forum full of fun #delulu chingus! :lol:

1 hour ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

How about we sent them wedding gift? And put our forum name on it?

Anyway our OYS just online in IG one hour ago, look at this, she comment on Dara post

Screenshot_20180317-125334.png

Anyone can translate that hangul ? I can't read hangul haha

2 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Anyway our OYS just online in IG one hour ago, look at this, she comment on Dara post

Agreed.. we should send them presents.. hehe.. a special one.hehe..

1 minute ago, Vincent Polo said:

I Google translate it. It say's "I'm a kid",

Maybe she's  saying Sandra looks so young 

How about Dara caption? Did they will gather again to promote the movie? I'm curious of their activities since being OYS-LSG shippers haha

16 minutes ago, dvrels said:

How about Dara caption? Did they will gather again to promote the movie? I'm curious of their activities since being OYS-LSG shippers haha

She say's "Stage greetings now, see you in a bit,"

Yeah they will promote it the entire week.:D

16 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I think she said "beautiful" ? 

I'm not sure chingu I only used Google translate :D

12 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

our pretty & glowing OYS :)

Her nail still green, "pretty pretty pretty" (say it in SOG style)

I hope even they are busy with their schedule, they still can manage to contact each other and even have video call saying

OYS : So tired

LSG : himnae, *kiss from a far

OYS : *kiss him back* are you doing great there?

LSG : yes, everything is going great here, now go to sleep you are tired, get some rest

OYS : I can't sleep, sing for me please

LSG : sing? *Start to sing * 

*Sorry guys delulu to the max, just trying to imagine how they speak to each other when there are only them

25 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Her nail still green, "pretty pretty pretty" (say it in SOG style)

I hope even they are busy with their schedule, they still can manage to contact each other and even have video call saying

OYS : So tired

LSG : himnae, *kiss from a far

OYS : *kiss him back* are you doing great there?

LSG : yes, everything is going great here, now go to sleep you are tired, get some rest

OYS : I can't sleep, sing for me please

LSG : sing? *Start to sing * 

*Sorry guys delulu to the max, just trying to imagine how they speak to each other when there are only them

OMG I also want Lee Seung Gi to sing me to sleep :wub:

She painted her nail green maybe as a reminder for LSG that even though they were apart because of the schedule, she is still his "Jin Sun Mi" that loves green color. :D:D:D

47 minutes ago, dvrels said:

I can only read their alphabets.. here i think it says aiyepoda.. yepoda means pretty ryt? So i think she’s saying that dara is pretty.. :D

49 minutes ago, dvrels said:

She said "aaai so pretty"

her and dara friendship are so cute

Archived