[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, huhuhahahihi said:

@chunkyung_8690  If it is not true, SM can just deny it  But they didn't which is weird. :huh:

I can't wait  for the day that  OYS will marry someone with um-chin-ah :tongue: image that can defend/protect her from salty knetz. 

Well its strange indeed..cause

According to some insider and vietnamese fans, mith cast will travel to Vietnam , news was out 2 days ago

SBS's 'The Butlers' cast and staff will be traveling over to Vietnam to meet their new teacher.

According to an insider, the four members of 'The Butlers' will be flying over to Vietnam to meet Coach Park Hang Seo, their newest teacher. Park Hang Seo is a soccer coach who previously led Vietnam's national team to place 2nd at the AFC U-23 Championship, causing a "Park Hang Seo Syndrome".

cr: allkpop.com

fr naver 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0001125808&oid=052&lightVersion=off&lfrom=twitter

1 hour ago, estrellita1122 said:

Guys have you been ready Hwayugi fantiction novel 

well i have been since i was sad with the ending. At least it calm my broken heart 

Someone share it on Hwayugi Forum 

https://www.wattpad.com/545699591-hwayugi-fanfic-guardian-beautiful-memories-will/page/2

There is more different stories 

This is one of the best Hwayugi fanfic i 've read. All the feels... sigh:wub::wub:

i think someone wrote and recommend OYS to appear on MITH.. but i bet that won't ever happen  :dissapointed_relieved:

6 minutes ago, myDimpleCP17 said:

I loved this picture...so the camera is not rolling yet??..... 

Definitely not rolling yet. The staffs are standing too close/in the middle of the shot, meaning they aren't shooting in this moment :wink:

...meaning this is the way he looks at her in real life ! :wub:

We should thank the staff members for standing there, without them it wouldn't be so obvious :D

46 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Definitely not rolling yet. The staffs are standing too close/in the middle of the shot, meaning they aren't shooting in this moment :wink:

...meaning this is the way he looks at her in real life ! :wub:

We should thank the staff members for standing there, without them it wouldn't be so obvious :D

No wonder there is no bts

even with the  bts  they always try to cut them off abruptly lol :tongue::wub:

6 minutes ago, myDimpleCP17 said:

I am at work right now, and I am giggling here...and I think they are also holding hands..

Still praying for DVd with a lot of BTS.

I've been giggling since ep 18 aired. Wondering if anyone in real life has noticed yet and been like wtf is with her ha ha

1 hour ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

Well its strange indeed..cause

According to some insider and vietnamese fans, mith cast will travel to Vietnam , news was out 2 days ago

SBS's 'The Butlers' cast and staff will be traveling over to Vietnam to meet their new teacher.

According to an insider, the four members of 'The Butlers' will be flying over to Vietnam to meet Coach Park Hang Seo, their newest teacher. Park Hang Seo is a soccer coach who previously led Vietnam's national team to place 2nd at the AFC U-23 Championship, causing a "Park Hang Seo Syndrome".

cr: allkpop.com

fr naver 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0001125808&oid=052&lightVersion=off&lfrom=twitter

Sorry..i dont get it..what strange about that?

38 minutes ago, myDimpleCP17 said:

I am at work right now, and I am giggling here...and I think they are also holding hands..

Still praying for DVd with a lot of BTS.

Lol..same here thinking the positioning of arms they are holding hands and i will go as far as to say he did same thing as last time hand in pocket..afterall it was a very cold day...

:wub:(One can dream ) 

4 hours ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

C84_D46_A1-5_FD5-4_ED1-94_AC-_AD645_C919they way he look at her 

I legit heart this. That's why I said, the eyes never lies. Look at how he looks at OYS. He adores her.

I've been looking through my files (I've collected some materials for the forum to share over the weekend) and found some sweet pics of our otp in the press conference  of Hwayugi. That LSG-OYS gaze made some appearance there too. Will share them later (at work now and all my stuff is in my home laptop). 

At this point, I am confident that LSG was and is attracted to OYS. I just need more concrete evidence from OYS side. I think she's very guarded in that sense, but based on her behavior when with LSG in comparison to her other co-stars:

- Being girly and looking shy (I guess LSG treated her like a woman rather than her costars who acts chummy & brotherly)

- Lack of bts is suspicious (grrr, I'm looking at you TVN!). We know how OYS usually behaves behind the scenes, but in Hwayugi it's almost nonexistent but luckily we have some interactions that screams comfortability with each other. And furthermore, OYS seems really close to LSY, LE and hwayugi staffs, so she is definitely not cold on set

- This is more like an observation, but I'm glad that they sat together freely in two separate occurences, in the final episode screening and during LSG's birthday. Costars don't do that if they are uncomfortable with each other (or if they are not receptive of the attention given by the admirer lol) and we definitely know LSG don't mind, so this must indicate she's also okay with it.

Oh my ship, please sail away~~

Archived