KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Ahaha, fat!Jin and his cheeseburgers.

Hmm, I am actually starting to dislike Jin quite a bit now.

He really isn't as amusing as he used to be.

I wonder what happened.

America?

.....well I think

Jin got laid!

but thats true

he changed alot, my sister and friends dislike him now also

..but I won't give up on Jin <3 I will always <3 him

I also think he and Kame arent as close as they used to be

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superfreakk

lmao, now Jin is no longer amusing because of an angsty night of debauchery.

In America.

Meh, I never liked him that much but the way he is right now isn't really making me like him more.

And yeah, I think after Jin came back from America, Akame was just dead.

lol u guys think Koki looks like a stick??

I think Koki's body is very toned and he is much bigger than the others

although Jin is on his back thanks to him eating cheeseburgers in america lol

hmm, I think it's bcuz Koki doesn't really take his shirt that often and he wears huge t-shirts. He does have a well-toned body.

Guest jesseski

^ That's probably true. Especially Kame ~.~

lmao, now Jin is no longer amusing because of an angsty night of debauchery.

In America.

Meh, I never liked him that much but the way he is right now isn't really making me like him more.

And yeah, I think after Jin came back from America, Akame was just dead.

That's what I though -__-; He changed heaps >__<

And of course Akame is dead. DEAD. *happy* >:D

but thats true

he changed alot, my sister and friends dislike him now also

..but I won't give up on Jin <3 I will always <3 him

I also think he and Kame arent as close as they used to be

yeah..I miss those times when I first start to like Kat-Tun back in 2002-2003.. Jin used to be so funny and cute!!!

Now..................he looks ALWAYS bored on stage and during interviews.. also the way he acted in Yukan Club wasn't that amazing.

I am kind a dissapointed. I mean, Kame was always my favourite member anyway.. but I still miss "the old Jin" :tears:

..I also won't give him up...I believe he "will be back" someday XD

Guest superfreakk

^Exactly. He always looks so bored and unenthusiastic and frankly, it's really annoying me now. Like, c'mon, this is your job, at least act like you're a little more excited than that. Seriously, I miss the old Jin so much. I have no idea what happened, and seriously I'm just going to ignore him if he keeps that up because Johnny's are supposed to be happy and dorky, you know.

I have a feeling Jin fell out of love with showbiz or there was a big fight that happened between him and Kame. I find it so odd that Johnny would let him go and study so early after they debut, when they were really hot...

well at least he's "back" in KAT-TUN.

Guest superfreakk

He didn't seem that appreciative after the whole America thing.

>_>

Anyways, maybe he got used to life in America.

At least his English has improved, but I can't say I really like that either.

His engrish was funny and endearing.

^Exactly. He always looks so bored and unenthusiastic and frankly, it's really annoying me now. Like, c'mon, this is your job, at least act like you're a little more excited than that. Seriously, I miss the old Jin so much. I have no idea what happened, and seriously I'm just going to ignore him if he keeps that up because Johnny's are supposed to be happy and dorky, you know.

OOOH I totally agree.. I mean, its his job!! Look at Kame ..he is working non-stop (before and after debut) and he is still trying his best on stage (same with the other KAT-TUN members..but we have to admit that Kame has also alot of stress because of all the doramas and CM etc).

I have a feeling Jin fell out of love with showbiz or there was a big fight that happened between him and Kame. I find it so odd that Johnny would let him go and study so early after they debut, when they were really hot...

well at least he's "back" in KAT-TUN.

Yeah that was a bad desicion! They should not allowed Jin to leave the band directly after their debut. That was too fast.

Guest superfreakk

OOOH I totally agree.. I mean, its his job!! Look at Kame ..he is working non-stop (before and after debut) and he is still trying his best on stage (same with the other KAT-TUN members..but we have to admit that Kame has also alot of stress because of all the doramas and CM etc).

Exactly. Kame is pretty much ALWAYS working and/or stressed out and he still smiles for the camera and still looks like he's trying his best. That's professionalism for you. I mean, I've seen him in way more dramas that Jin and they're in the same band, so his workload and stress level must be so high by now.

Also, this is kind of out of topic but I think Kame's voice is really cute.

It's sorta...nasally.

:3

Guest Hιtσмι

Fnished watching the Caroon KAT-TUN concert

i guess there wasn't a jin solo since he just returned to japan at that time

during the concert jin kept singing his own style and not really following the music

>________< but yeah...lots of fans still love him

i liked the real face concert more T^T

Feels like "akame" has really seperated

but it also gives other member time to shine

before koki and maru werent as popular now they are!

well rumor has it in spring kat-tun might spilt up, but i dont think thats true

and Kame said during Nobuta wo produce he REALLY was under weigh he was ONLY 40kg!

>_____________< and he had only 2 hr of sleep max!

^ I like Real Face better too. That concert made me a KAT-TUN fan :D. I wish they didn't edit the part where Kame dropped his mic and Jin took over one of his lines.. that would have been awesome to watch :D

Exactly. Kame is pretty much ALWAYS working and/or stressed out and he still smiles for the camera and still looks like he's trying his best. That's professionalism for you. I mean, I've seen him in way more dramas that Jin and they're in the same band, so his workload and stress level must be so high by now.

Also, this is kind of out of topic but I think Kame's voice is really cute.

It's sorta...nasally.

:3

I have great respect for Kame. He seems to take his work very seriously... it shows in his acting. Perhaps that's why a lot of juniors look up to him :D

But I still like Jin :sweatingbullets: he has great talent...

In the interviews, he conveyed that he had a difficult time in the USA and grew up.

Perhaps he just matured. I don't know what the diff is because I don't know that much about KAT-TUN before Jin left.

Guest superfreakk

Ah, pre-America!Jin was very cute and amusing.

y1p11lO6yiUDmNcSw3VoD_Yf8czv996P9Ef.jpg

cute, cute pout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gyQhlGxJU8

Jin screams like a girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gyQhlGxJU8

Dr. Kame and nurse!Jin.

KAT-TUN as a family. Jin is the mother. Yes, Jin was pretty much always the girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eznd7bCwRBs

More girly screaming from Jin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCUSTOBs2Jw

"CAR SHRIMP."

Aaand that's some of the clips I have of pre-America!Jin.

kat tun is my only jpop favourite idols and my fav members are jin and kame..

kame first..^^ i love keep the faith though its out for like million years alr..but can anyone tell me who sings the line of a higher pitch when its 2:50-2:52 of the song?thanks a lot!

nakamaru is so talkative and cute too,i noticed from the mv making.

Guest superfreakk

Yeah, Maru is awesome, right? Love, love, love his beatboxing, and he's probably a good MC because he talks a lot, haha.

i love keep the faith though its out for like million years alr..but can anyone tell me who sings the line of a higher pitch when its 2:50-2:52 of the song?thanks a lot!

Ehh, I don't really know who sings that part, exactly, but my guess is Jin.

Actually, I heard someone say before that Keep The Faith's chorus reminds them of a Pokemon song, and after I first listened to it, I thought so too.

^^" I still actually think of Pokemon whenever I hear it, which is totally not the whole point of the song.

I hated the PV, though. I just...yeah. It wasn't so great and I thought NewS's weeeek PV was a lot better, which is shocking because, hey, this is NewS. KAT-TUN gets more money for PVs so I was pretty disappointed by this one.

Oh yeah, I just rewatched it so I'll list what I did not like.

-Jin's facial expressions. He just looked really weird. The lip thing he keeps doing, ugh.

-Jin's fuzzy sweater and the thing around his waist.

-The rain scenes kinda made me lol. zomg so angstyy u guyzz!11

-Junno's blond hair.

-Koki's sunglasses looked kind of ridiculous.

-Kame's raggedy robe thing.

-did I mention Jin's facial expressions?

I did like Maru's pink interior vest though, ahaha. And I thought Ueda was adorable here. :3

I liked Yorokobi no Uta a lot better than this PV. I thought it was cute and they didn't look like they were taking themselves so seriously. Ueda also looks adorable there and Junno looked very much like Changmin before the awful blond hair.

okay..thanks.yeah,i hate junno's blond hair too..even the hairstyle is soo not nice.

not really into kame's robe thing but he have some really sexy expressions there..>.<

and can anyone tell me more abt the Akame couple break up thing?i loveee this couple..and when did they started to fall out? uber saddd..

Archived