Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

"A body that never dies" Jung Hae-in lost his right eye... Transplanted into a serial killer ('Connect')

SOURCE

0000572687_001_20220930132801514.jpg?type=w430

/Photo=Disney+ 'Connect' teaser poster

[TEN ASIA]

A teaser poster and teaser trailer for the Disney+ original series 'Connect' have been released. 

On the 30th, Disney+ released a teaser poster and teaser trailer for 'Connect'. 'Connect' is about a new human being with an immortal body, Dong-soo (played by Jeong Hae-in), who is abducted by an organ-trafficking organization and loses one eye. A story about a brutal chase.

0000572687_002_20220930132801554.jpg?type=w430

/Photo=Disney+ 'Connect' teaser trailer

In the released poster, the image of the wriggling movements of the tentacles coming out of the severed arm is vividly felt, and the copy of "immortal body" maximizes the curiosity about the existence of 'Connect'. Here, the master of genre film director Miike Takashi and actors Jung Hae-in, Go Kyung-pyo, and Kim Hye-joon will work together to provide immersion and fun that you can't take your eyes off of. 

In the teaser trailer, a drop of blood falling on the desk moves as if sucked into something, and the painful expression of Dong-soo (Jung Hae-in) wearing an eyepatch is revealed, overwhelming the atmosphere from the start. Then, when Dong-soo, who is being chased by someone, reaches a dead end, he jumps off the roof and then hits the floor, raising the tension as the dizzying situation continues. 

As soon as everyone holds their breath, unknown tentacles come out of Dongsu's blood flowing head, and his body, which he thought was dead, moves again, revealing the existence of a new human connection that does not die, giving a fresh shock.

0000572687_003_20220930132801593.jpg?type=w430

Jin-seop (played by Go Kyung-pyo), who appeared with Dong-soo's unknown line, "What he sees, I see too," captures the gaze with an overwhelming presence and a mysterious atmosphere, adding intensity. Here, the phrase "connected to the guy" and unbelievable scenes follow. 

Meanwhile, 'Connect' is an official invitation film for the 27th Busan International Film Festival and is about to meet the audience for the first time. It will be released on Disney+ in December. 

• Love 2

Sports Chosun interview with Jung Haein for Baver NOW AFTER Blue Dragon Series Awards. 

[SC Interview] Jung Hae-in "'DP' is a great inflection point and good fortune as an actor" (Blue Dragon Series Awards)

SOURCE

2022100501000174400010331_20221004112303093.jpg?type=w430

DP actor Jung Hae-in, who won the Tirtir Popularity Award at the 1st Blue Dragon Series Awards, is interviewing at a studio in Nonhyeon-dong on the 21st Reporter Choi Moon-young deer@sportschosun.com/2022.08.21/

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

Actor Jung Hae-in's words, "The face of 'DP'," are not self-congratulations, but 'facts'. Jung Hae-in's role perfectly worked in the 1st Blue Dragon Series Awards for Best Drama. 

Jung Hae-in received the Popular Star Award for her 'DP' at the awards ceremony held on July 19, and enjoyed the love of her fans. The Netflix original series 'DP' is a work that tells the story of Jun-ho and Ho-yeol, DPs, who catch deserters, face a reality they did not know while chasing people with various stories. Based on 'Dog's Day'. Among them, Jung Hae-in played the new recruit Ahn Jun-ho and took the center stage in the work.

'DP' is currently being filmed at the end of season 2. After the success of season 1, season 2 was decided, and days like a dream are continuing. In particular, there were many reactions that this work would not have appeared in the world without Jung Hae-in in Season 1. Director Han Jun-hee went on stage after receiving the Best Picture award on the day of the awards ceremony and left his impressions, "If actor Jung Hae-in hadn't picked up this screenplay, this work wouldn't have come out in the world." 

Why did Jung Hae-in choose 'DP' as 'why'? At the gathering to share the joy of receiving the award once again, Jung Hae-in said, "When I first met the director, I was convinced. In fact, any scene is difficult, but there are no scenes that are not difficult. I think the most important thing is who you do it with. The work is originally fun. There was, and I was convinced that it would be fun to make it with the director and these people, so I decided to do it unconditionally at the first meeting.”

2022100501000174400010332_20221004112303122.jpg?type=w430

DP actor Jung Hae-in, who won the Tirtir Popularity Award at the 1st Blue Dragon Series Awards, is interviewing at a studio in Nonhyeon-dong on the 21st Reporter Choi Moon-young deer@sportschosun.com/2022.08.21/

2022100501000174400010333_20221004112303172.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

2022100501000174400010334_20221004112303209.jpg?type=w430

2022100501000174400010335_20221004112303226.jpg?type=w430

2022100501000174400010336_20221004112303265.jpg?type=w430

2022100501000174400010337_20221004112303302.jpg?type=w430

2022100501000174400010338_20221004112303339.jpg?type=w430

It is difficult to meet the works that you like at once, but as he said that he decided to appear on the day of meeting, the meaning of winning at the Blue Dragon Series Awards was even deeper. Jung Hae-in added the recognition that he is an actor who has definitely been loved by the public, including the Best Picture Award and the Popular Star Award. Regarding the meaning of the first award, Jung Hae-in said, "Since it is an award received at the first series awards, it seems meaningful in itself. Since we started well, good works are coming out at the series awards next year and the year after that, so this award ceremony was held. I hope it will be activated a lot.”

'DP', which is also the work of many people's lives, is a series of difficult moments even in the filming process. Jung Hae-in praised director Han Jun-hee's details and opened his mouth, saying, "The director is really fierce in filming." He said, "It's the best director I've ever seen. It pushes you to the extreme. That's why the results come out so good. There is no single scene that is shot in vain, sharp, precise, detailed (shooting)". 

I listened to it as much as it was difficult and difficult to film, and a comradeship was formed. Jung Hae-in even tells the story that now they are close just by looking at each other. Jung Hae-in said, "I have a different taste from the former Gwanghwa actor, and even though I am a completely different person in MBTI terms, I can tell just by looking at her eyes. There are things that are changing, but we talk a lot, so we worry about how to come up with a good scene.”

'DP' is a work that left a deep meaning for Jung Hae-in and an inflection point in his acting life. He said, "'DP' seems to have been a very big inflection point for myself as a professional who does acting. I am very fortunate to have given that opportunity to (Byeon Seung-min Climax Studio) and (Han Jun-hee) director. Working with people, receiving awards, doing interviews, I think I was lucky.” 

Jung Hae-in is ready to meet viewers of global streaming services with Disney+ (plus) 'Connect', including 'DP' Season 2.

• Love 2

Jung Haein ranks #30 for Movie Actor Brand Reputation in October 2022.

:hooray2:

2-CB7-E81-A-2427-490-C-A33-C-39-B8-FD019

49-C84-FB9-30-BA-4975-B0-DE-0-B4-EE34772

Lee Jung-jae, movie actor brand reputation No. 1... Ha Jung-woo 2nd place - Hyun Bin 3rd place

SOURCE

Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute big data analysis results… 1st place Lee Jjng-jae, 2nd place Ha Jung-woo, 3rd place Hyun Bin

[OSEN]

Actor Lee Jung-jae took the first place in the movie actor brand reputation. 

On the 3rd, as a result of analyzing 298,802,721 brand big data of '50 movie actors loved by Korean consumers', compiled by the Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute from the 3rd of last month to the morning of today (3rd), Lee Jung-jae ranked first. Compared with 278,516,655 movie actor brand big data in September, it increased by 7.28%p.

The brand reputation index is an index obtained by extracting brand big data and analyzing consumer behavior, classifying it into participation value, communication value, media value, community value, and social value, and weighting the positive/negative ratio. In the movie actor brand reputation index, consumers' brand consumption patterns were analyzed with participation index, media index, communication index, and community index. 

In October this year, the top 30 movie actors brand reputation rankings were Lee Jung-jae, Ha Jung-woo, Hyun Bin, Ahn Seong-ki, Jo Woo-jin, Son Seok-gu, Jin Seon-gyu, Son Ye-jin, Hwang Jung-min, Jung Woo-sung, Park Ji-hwan, Wi Ha-jun, Song Joong-ki, Seo In-guk, Hae-jin Ha, Kim Hye-soo, Lee Yi-kyung, Park Seo-joon, Park Hae-il, Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae-ri, Jeong Ho-yeon, Lee Yu-mi, Gong Yoo, Yoo Ah-in, Jung Woo, Park Se-wan, Ko Yun-jeong, Han Hyo-joo, and Jung Hae-in were in that order. 

October Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

Oct 5, 2022                          by E. Cha

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from September 3 to October 3.

Lee Jung Jae held onto his spot at the top of the list this month with a brand reputation index of 19,269,266. High-ranking phrases in his keyword analysis included “Emmy Award,” “Squid Game,” and “Hunt,” while his highest-ranking related terms included “award,” “thank,” and “advertise.”

Ha Jung Woo rose to second place for October with a brand reputation index of 13,516,613.

Finally, Hyun Bin came in at a close third with a total index of 12,958,263.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Lee Jung Jae
  2. Ha Jung Woo
  3. Hyun Bin
  4. Ahn Sung Ki
  5. Jo Woo Jin
  6. Son Suk Ku
  7. Jin Sun Kyu
  8. Son Ye Jin
  9. Hwang Jung Min
  10. Jung Woo Sung
  11. Park Ji Hwan
  12. Wi Ha Joon