[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@supergal99 Thanks for the pictures and new info. :wub: I was quite surprised by her reaction at first but after giving some thought, I realized that it does make sense. To me, SH needs to realize 

1.  he betrayed her from the start as he had been in a relationship with another woman. I feel that SH doesn't know the whole truth yet. She just thinks that he only cheated after the marriage.
  2. she has never been in love with her husband. In my opinion, he was the first one who showed her kindness (just like with the second mistress) and he managed to get her empathy. WJ is the one who will show her what love really means.

Thanks @supergal99 for the updates, I can't see the drama live so really appreciate it :wink: 

Good to see them actually giving a reason for her look change within the drama :wub:

And so we get JW confession and the husband discovered and given another chance. What an episode!!

Although I am not happy to see this man given another chance but at the same time I am not that surprised by how SH reacted, as I mentioned before it is not easy to show her giving up on her husband and moving on so fast (it won't be that believable) but she will surely grow up more thanks to this and she won't be looking at him with the same eyes again and he and his family won't be able to use her as he did all those years.

Now I want to watch how the husband and his family blow this chance!!

@bebebisous33 I do think SH do know about the period of his cheating but have to wait for subs to be more sure.

Welcome @bebebisous33 

Oh that unfaithful jerk is trying to save his skin *cough* marriage

Np5TOOE.jpg

Somehow our smart little daughter seems very understanding and she cares for her mum's happiness..sweet:grimace:

Eeeww... look at her.. she is clinging on to our captain muscle!!

S86Tfiq.jpg

Phew! More sweet moments in the Next ep. 

XorDX6e.jpg

Looks like whole asia was watching streaming since streaming was so slow :huh:Loved the episode :D

Edit: Watching preview it seems the mistress husband passed away and is husband stealing sun-hee money :angry:

Ah ha @Annya u loved this scene ya *arghhhh..*

l2O4JMy.jpg

@apqaria

Dont miss those cute actions of SH at the training centre...hahaaa

0fn5Xp5.jpg

Plus our little puppy reveals his love target to his father ...hahaaa

9MKd4eh.jpg

Of coz the father approves:grimace:

11 minutes ago, Annya said:

Looks like whole asia was watching streaming since streaming was so slow :huh:Loved the episode :D

Edit: Watching preview it seems the mistress husband passed away and is husband stealing sun-hee money :angry:

Well he just an all around horrible human being. :huh:

The husband family is using sun-hee kind heart for their own benefit losers .Felt bad for WJ although he didn't do anything wrong but he was ignored by SH :(The way she fell after seeing her husband, she didn't believe what she is seeing and when it finally struck :cry:

In the preview, I have the impression that SH is about to commit suicide:cold_sweat:, when WJ stops her. Notice her appearance: she looks tired and hurt, she is taking the stairs outside but WJ follows her. In my opinion, he tells her that she is a nice person. If this theory is correct, then we can understand why SH would be moved by WJ because he helped her the most, when she felt lonely and desperate.

@bebebisous33 Even u thought so even, i felt that she is going through lot.She isn't speaking much considering her daughter but she is hurt beyond anything :cry:Thank God WJ was there.That JYB told him abt DH condition how she doesn't remember things.

Look how her husband dragged her out.Looks like that woman will become rich since her husband passed away and will want to marry BCD after all she married that oldie for money.

10 minutes ago, Annya said:

@bebebisous33 Even u thought so even, i felt that she is going through lot.She isn't speaking much considering her daughter but she is hurt beyond anything :cry:Thank God WJ was there.That JYB told him abt DH condition how she doesn't remember things.

Look how her husband dragged her out.Looks like that woman will become rich since her husband passed away and will want to marry BCD after all she married that oldie for money.

It would be great if BCD betrayed her one more time in order to marry that rich woman because even if it is painful, a divorce is the best for her situation. 

husband sun hee will have many women. for this sune thinks that man is still a lot of good from the evil. second chance is a good decision, it indicates that sun hee is very good person. real life many wife give opportunity second for her husband. forgiveness does not mean forgetting the mistakes of her husband, it's like a time bomb. when touched a little it will be more pain again. CR excellent child like sun hee.CR may end up staying with his father. when DH will wake up.

Looking at the preview things are getting even worse between them of course.

Good thing she has WJ right ladies and gents? :heart:

Preview stuff:

SH said don't you care about out daughter.

This dude not just say in the preview "lets it go this time you are a good person right?*

WJ told her she look beautiful to him ,I guess she is having a real hard time and a hit to her confidence.

The episodes 13-14 were great... the pace was even picking up:

- WJ confessed his feelings towards SH and even declared that the travel to Dubai was the game changer. That's when he started noticing her. Even CR realized that WJ fell for SH and not her aunt DH.

- WJ declared to the cheating husband that he doesn't own his wife. People change therefore he was a man of small caliber. WJ is still unaware of SH but he keeps defending her in front of her husband!!

- I really like that WJ didn't back down and even wanted to fight against OTY in order to get CDH!!  

- And JYB will replace DH as scapegoat. Serve her right...

Archived