[movie 2007] Strongest Romance 최강 로맨스

Guest ripgal

Guest innocia

LDW looks great in those pictures! Although I prefer his short hair, but he looks great with his long hair combed back neatly! Can't wait for this movie! ^-^

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More Strongest Romance (01/11/2006)

연기 호흡 맞춘 현영과 이동욱

[연합뉴스 2006-11-01 19:49]

kp1_2061101t3366.jpg

1일 수원의 한 클럽에서 열린 영화 ‘최강 로맨스’의 촬영현장. 주연배우 현영(왼쪽)과 이동욱이 포즈를 취하고 있다./김희수/문화/ 2006.11.1 (서울=연합뉴스) ironshutter@yna.co.kr (김희수) <모바일로 보는 연합뉴스 7070+NATE/ⓝ/ez-i> <저작권자©연합뉴스. 무단전재-재배포금지.>

친절한 이동욱

kp1_2061101t3365.jpg<-- Wookie's such a gentleman :wub:

1일 수원의 한 클럽에서 열린 영화 ‘최강 로맨스’의 촬영현장. 기자간담회에 앞서 이동욱(오른쪽)이 현영에게 자리를 안내하고 있다./김희수/문화/ 2006.11.1 (서울=연합뉴스) ironshutter@yna.co.kr (김희수) <모바일로 보는 연합뉴스 7070+NATE/ⓝ/ez-i> <저작권자©연합뉴스. 무단전재-재배포금지.>

대본 연습 중인 현영과 이동욱

[연합뉴스 2006-11-01 19:48]

kp1_2061101t3364.jpg<--is this thing around his shoulders for the gun? He looks so cool wearing it, he he

일 수원의 한 클럽에서 열린 영화 ‘최강 로맨스’의 촬영현장. 촬영 막간에 주연배우 현영(왼쪽)과 이동욱이 대본을 살펴보고 있다./김희수/문화/ 2006.11.1 (서울=연합뉴스) ironshutter@yna.co.kr (김희수) <모바일로 보는 연합뉴스 7070+NATE/ⓝ/ez-i> <저작권자©연합뉴스. 무단전재-재배포금지.>

credit 1004dong & naver news

More Strongest Romance (01/11/2006)

kp1_2061101t3366.jpg

This might sound funny and all but I just realized how tall Lee Dong Wook really is. I mean, Hyun Young is a pretty tall lady but in this pic LDW is still a tad taller than her [and she was wearing stilletos]. other than that, it might've been my eyes deceiving me and HY is really not tall at all. :sweatingbullets: or I'm just stupid enough not to notice LDW's "tallness" in My Girl.

oh well...just some random thoughts. I'm pretty escited about this movie, that's why. :)

Guest emilyn116

hi guys....thanks for posting the latest pics of wookie.....just noticed that he's kinda shy.........but he's still as cute as ever...........

good thng the leading lady is not doing any sweet gestures w/ our wookie.......

Guest shooting_starz

hmm this movie doesnt sound that interesting but i cant wait to see..see him that !!! he is sooooo CUTE :blush: :D i just want to see because he is in it!! gosh i wish he would do another DRAMA!! :rolleyes:

Guest incarnadine

hmm this movie doesnt sound that interesting but i cant wait to see..see him that !!! he is sooooo CUTE :blush: :D i just want to see because he is in it!! gosh i wish he would do another DRAMA!! :rolleyes:

Haha me I'm finding this movie quite interesting... at first blush it seems like the typical action movie with the token romance twist to it, but there are just too many novel details and elements to it that will surely make it unique and one-of-a-kind. The pairing of Wookie and HY in itself wasn't expected, but from the looks of the sneak previews it looks like it's going to be really funny ^_^ and of course, I can't wait to see Wookie oppa do all his mean actions scenes :sweatingbullets:

hi to Jo, Lyn, Vanessa, jackieusa and the rest of the Wookie lovers here! Great great job on this thread :)

Guest arcane84

i dont really dig LDW's long hair but i agree that he looks good in it when it's combed back.. :) he's as hot as hot can be! hehe :)

Guest maisara

i might be late but kamsahamida Jo for starting this thread! :D

another movie from uri Wookie! :D hopefully this movie will hit the boxoffice too! AJA! cant wait for it!

Haha me I'm finding this movie quite interesting... at first blush it seems like the typical action movie with the token romance twist to it, but there are just too many novel details and elements to it that will surely make it unique and one-of-a-kind. The pairing of Wookie and HY in itself wasn't expected, but from the looks of the sneak previews it looks like it's going to be really funny ^_^ and of course, I can't wait to see Wookie oppa do all his mean actions scenes :sweatingbullets:

hi to Jo, Lyn, Vanessa, jackieusa and the rest of the Wookie lovers here! Great great job on this thread :)

Yeah, me too. When I first heard of the story, it didn't seem that good. But with the news and all, I think it's gonna be pretty hilarious. I'm not a huge fan of HY, but even so, she is one of those actress that could get you to BWAHAHAHA. And Wookie, from MG, he has some comedic scenes which he nailed. So, I guess I'm really anticipating this one.

Guest vanjuve

thanks Jo for the news and pix.....

*waves insanely* hey pervies!!!

malou, lyn, Jo, deeta, jackieusa and every other pervy

actually, i don't really know who HY is until now, in this movie but she seems nice......

as i've seen from the interviews and BTS, she looks fun and lovely.

(no one will replace mukgu for me but she seems nice) :P:P

btw, i am loving wookie's sideburns action, makes him look more....dashing and galant

20061102114503J1_1.jpg

^^^^who's the kid?

More news about the movie (02/11/2006)

현영-이동욱, '클럽'에서 부비부비?

20061102174515.920.0.jpg

[이피지 = 박주선 기자] 이동욱과 현영이 클럽에서 만났다.

열혈 형사와 엉뚱발랄한 여기자 간의 한방에 꽂혀 버린 초강력 대결 로맨스를 그린 코미디 <최강로맨스>(감독/김정우, 제작/㈜더드림픽쳐스 화인웍스)가 11월 1일(수) 수원에 위치한 클럽에서 첫 번째 현장공개를 가진 것. 이 날 현장은 신나는 음악과 춤으로 한껏 촬영 분위기가 고조되어 뜨거운 분위기를 자아냈다.

그 동안 수수한 차림으로 촬영에 임했던 것과는 달리, 범인 검거를 위한 잠입 때문인지 화려한 의상으로 한껏 꾸미고 나타난 이동욱과 현영은, 최기자가 계단을 내려오다 발을 삐끗해 휘청거리는 순간 강형사가 재빠르게 최기자의 허리를 휘어 잡는 장면을 먼저 선보였다.

지금까지 두 사람이 보여준 적의 가득했던 눈빛 대신 미묘한 주파수가 흐르는 분위기를 연출한 두 사람은 잠입한 클럽의 스테이지에서 커플댄스를 추며 촬영 분위기를 고조시켰다.

하지만 강형사를 의식하며 열심히 춤추는 최기자와는 달리, 섹시한 그녀의 모습은 안중에도 없다는 듯 매서운 눈빛으로 범인만을 쫓는 강형사가 코믹한 대조를 이뤄 웃음을 자아내기도 했다.

또한 촬영 중간의 쉬는 시간을 틈타 현장을 찾아준 취재진에게 감사의 의미로 직접 메가폰을 잡은 현영은, 그녀의 히트곡인 ‘누나의 꿈’과 ‘차차차’를 불러주는 깜짝 이벤트를 보여주며 분위기 메이커 역할을 톡톡히 해냈다.

공포영화 <아랑>으로 성공적인 스크린 데뷔를 마친 이동욱은 "이번 <최강로맨스>를 통해서는 보다 편안하게 다가서는 모습을 보여주고 싶다"는 욕심을 나타냈다. 이어 "이번 영화를 통해 처음 도전하는 액션 연기를 위해 촬영 한달 전부터 액션 스쿨에서 열심히 촬영에 대비하며 훈련했다"고 밝혀 그의 첫 액션 연기에 대한 자신감을 보이기도 했다.

또한 현영은 이번 영화에 대해 "<최강로맨스>는 적과의 만남, 적과의 동침, 적과의 동업, 적과의 사랑이다!"라는 단순명쾌한 정의를 내리며 "첫 주연작인만큼 더욱 잘하고 싶은 욕심이 생긴다"는 야무진 포부를 밝혔다.

무뚝뚝한 열혈 강력계 형사 강재혁과 엉뚱하고 발랄한 여기자 최수진의 성인 ‘최’와 ‘강’을 따서 이름 지어진 영화 <최강로맨스>는 ‘대결로맨스’라는 새로운 코믹 로맨스를 선보일 예정이며, 9월에 크랭크인 한 이후 현재 약 70퍼센트의 촬영을 마쳤다.

박주선 기자 (shortflim@epg.co.kr)

credit: dwholic/ kellee

** pending translations**

Haven't updated news of Strongest Romance for 2 weeks.. 4give me 4 being so late..

BTS Pics/Scenes

ckxo9.jpg

strongestromance1.jpg

strongestromance2.jpg

strongestromance3.jpg

strongestromance4.jpg

strongestromance5.jpg

strongestromance6.jpg

d43370f1c8cf83bf86f31b4b21339c.jpg

a2b8e0e182c289abe24b34a7bd9627a.jpg

Interview/ Movie Related Clips/ Caps

ckran9.jpg

click on picture to see clip: News Clip on Strongest Romance (both caps and clip dated 26/10/2006)

News/ Articles on Filming of Strongest Romance

[18/10/2006]이동욱, 하루 6시간 이상 액션스쿨 특훈!

[마이데일리 = 강은진 기자] 연기자 이동욱이 강력계 열혈 형사를 연기하기 위해 구슬땀을 흘리고 있다.

지난 9월 첫 촬영을 시작한 영화 ‘최강로맨스’(제작/㈜더드림앤드픽쳐스 화인웍스)에서 남자 주인공 역을 맡은 이동욱은 영화 속 강력계 형사 역할에 어울리는 실감나는 액션을 위해 액션스쿨에서 강도높은 특별훈련을 감행하고 있다.

캐스팅 직 후 액션스쿨에서 유상섭 무술감독의 지도아래 특별훈련과 체력단련을 받은 이동욱은 크랭크인 후에도 촬영이 없는 날에는 파주에 위치한 액션스쿨에 출근하다시피 방문하며 성실하게 훈련에 임하고 있는 것.

하루에 무려 6시간의 특별훈련을 소화할 뿐만 아니라 촬영 당일에도 액션신을 위해 달리기, 발차기, 구르기, 웨이트 트레이닝, 합짜기 등 기본적으로 2시간씩 꾸준히 연습하고 있다.

한편 무뚝뚝한 열혈 강력계 형사 강재혁(이동욱 분)과 엉뚱하고 발랄한 여기자 최수진(현영 분)의 성인 ‘최’와 ‘강’을 따서 이름 지어진 영화 ‘최강 로맨스’는 현재 50% 촬영을 마친 상태다.

[영화 '최강로맨스'의 이동욱. 사진제공=더드림앤드픽쳐스&화인웍스]

(강은진 기자 ing@mydaily.co.kr)

연기자로서 정말 진지하고 성실하게 임한다는 것,

물론 다른 연기자분들도 그렇겠습니다만 어린 나이라는 걸 감안하고서 그냥 팬의 한 사람으로서 뿌듯하고 그렇네요 ^^

credit: dwholic

In portraying a forceful, hot-blooded detective, beads of sweat are pouring from actor Lee Dong Wook. In the film “Strongest Romance,” which started filming in September, LDW plays the male lead, and to throw himself fully into the role in order to be better suited to convey the action firsthand, he has been diligently attending action school.

Following casting, Lee Dong Wook received strength and physical training under the leadership of martial arts expert Yoo Sang Sup. Even on days that he did not have to film, he dutifully went to action school, showing his commitment to his training and discipline. And on days he does film, he still receives his special training for as much as six hours per day, and assiduously practices his running, kicking, rolling and weight training for 2 hours each, all for the benefit of his action scenes.

The film, starring LDW as the surly detective and Hyun Young as the clumsy but lively reporter, derives its name “Strongest (Choi Kang) Romance” from their characters’ names (Kang Jae Hyuk and Choi Soo Jin), and is about 50% done with filming.

26/10/2006

현영, '어묵꼬치' 32개 먹은 사연?

20061026111910.155.0.jpg

[이피지 = 이동준 기자] 이동욱-현영 주연의 영화 <최강로맨스>에서 현영이 어묵 32개를 먹으며 열연을 펼쳤다.

영화 <최강로맨스>에서 엉뚱하고 발랄한 여기자 ‘최수진’역을 맡은 현영이 이동욱과 악연(?)이 시작되는 어묵꼬치 사건, 이동욱과의 충동 장면을 찍기 위해 무려 32개가 넘는 어묵꼬치를 먹으며 열연을 펼친 것.

이 날 현영은 32개가 넘는 어묵꼬치를 먹으면서도 많은 CF 출연의 경험으로 지치지 않고 먹어 치웠다고.

한편 이동욱은 옆구리에 어묵꼬치 꽂고 도심을 전력 질주했다.

범인 검거라면 물불을 가리지 않는 열혈 형사 ‘강재혁’역을 맡은 이동욱은 옆구리에 어묵꼬치가 꽂힌 줄도 모르고 범인을 쫓는데 열중할 정도로 직업 정신이 투철한 캐릭터다.

어묵꼬치를 옆구리에 꽂고 인천 시내를 질주해야 했던 이동욱은 구경 나온 일반 시민뿐 아니라 엑스트라들의 터지는 웃음 때문에 계속된 NG로 엄청난 양의 전력 질주를 해야 했다고.

현영과 이동욱의 엽기적인(?) 에피소드가 새로운 웃음을 주는 영화 <최강로맨스>는 현재60퍼센트의 촬영을 마쳤다.

이동준 기자 (juni3416@epg.co.kr)

ⓔ세상 연예소식 중심 EPG(www.epg.co.kr) | 무단전재 및 재배포 금지

이동준(juni3416@epg.co.kr)

What’s the story behind Hyun Young eating 32 sticks of fish-cakes?

While filming “Strongest Romance” starring Lee Dong Wook and Hyun Young, HY ate as many as 32 sticks of fish cakes (like kabobs). In the movie, HY’s character of an offbeat but lively reporter (Choi Su Jin) gets off to a bad start when she meets LDW in an incident involving a fish-cake stick. On that day of filming, HY’s extensive experience in filming CFs contributed to her being able to eat such an amount without tiring. Meanwhile, next to her was LDW, who was jabbed with a fish cake stick, and used all his effort to speed away from the scene.

Playing hot-blooded Kang Jae Hyuk, a cop in search of arresting criminals, LDW’s character is one who’s so absorbed with his work and with chasing criminals that he doesn’t even know how he’s been jabbed. The scene called for him to run away into the city of Incheon while pierced with the stick. However, because in addition to citizens coming out to watch the scene, there were so many bursts of laughter from the extras resulting in NGs (outtakes), LDW had to concentrate and use much effort in speeding off.

The film is sure to prompt new laughs as Hyun Young and LDW engage in many bizarre and funny episodes, and is about 60 percent finished with filming.

-------------------------

credits: All LDW Members of the LDW thread @ Soompi (u guys rawk! :D)

Related video can be found on youtube, It's must o see it... super cute and full og kilig!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5Uk_ontg9M

NEWS - 02/11/2006

[02/11/2006]Lee Dong Wook agreed to act in SR because of HY's curves?

151822_937691947.jpg

LDW and HY were once again interviewed in one of their filming sets of Strongest Romance. The particular scene involved HY (as Choi Su Jin) carrying out investigation on a drug syndicate with LDW (as Kang Jae Hyuk) at a discoteque.

Hyun Young expressed that the filming process went along quite well as the surrounding atmosphere was lighthearted and relaxed. The director also praised HY saying that her bubbly character suited her role perfectly.

Lee Dong Wook even joked around saying that he had agreed to take up the film because he wanted to see Hyun Young's curves, and of course this comment became the laugh of the day. :lol:

credits: leedongwook.net/ baidu/ yonhap news

Guest javabeans

More news about the movie (02/11/2006)

현영-이동욱, '클럽'에서 부비부비?

20061102174515.920.0.jpg

[이피지 = 박주선 기자] 이동욱과 현영이 클럽에서 만났다.

열혈 형사와 엉뚱발랄한 여기자 간의 한방에 꽂혀 버린 초강력 대결 로맨스를 그린 코미디 <최강로맨스>(감독/김정우, 제작/㈜더드림픽쳐스 화인웍스)가 11월 1일(수) 수원에 위치한 클럽에서 첫 번째 현장공개를 가진 것. 이 날 현장은 신나는 음악과 춤으로 한껏 촬영 분위기가 고조되어 뜨거운 분위기를 자아냈다.

그 동안 수수한 차림으로 촬영에 임했던 것과는 달리, 범인 검거를 위한 잠입 때문인지 화려한 의상으로 한껏 꾸미고 나타난 이동욱과 현영은, 최기자가 계단을 내려오다 발을 삐끗해 휘청거리는 순간 강형사가 재빠르게 최기자의 허리를 휘어 잡는 장면을 먼저 선보였다.

지금까지 두 사람이 보여준 적의 가득했던 눈빛 대신 미묘한 주파수가 흐르는 분위기를 연출한 두 사람은 잠입한 클럽의 스테이지에서 커플댄스를 추며 촬영 분위기를 고조시켰다.

하지만 강형사를 의식하며 열심히 춤추는 최기자와는 달리, 섹시한 그녀의 모습은 안중에도 없다는 듯 매서운 눈빛으로 범인만을 쫓는 강형사가 코믹한 대조를 이뤄 웃음을 자아내기도 했다.

또한 촬영 중간의 쉬는 시간을 틈타 현장을 찾아준 취재진에게 감사의 의미로 직접 메가폰을 잡은 현영은, 그녀의 히트곡인 ‘누나의 꿈’과 ‘차차차’를 불러주는 깜짝 이벤트를 보여주며 분위기 메이커 역할을 톡톡히 해냈다.

공포영화 <아랑>으로 성공적인 스크린 데뷔를 마친 이동욱은 "이번 <최강로맨스>를 통해서는 보다 편안하게 다가서는 모습을 보여주고 싶다"는 욕심을 나타냈다. 이어 "이번 영화를 통해 처음 도전하는 액션 연기를 위해 촬영 한달 전부터 액션 스쿨에서 열심히 촬영에 대비하며 훈련했다"고 밝혀 그의 첫 액션 연기에 대한 자신감을 보이기도 했다.

또한 현영은 이번 영화에 대해 "<최강로맨스>는 적과의 만남, 적과의 동침, 적과의 동업, 적과의 사랑이다!"라는 단순명쾌한 정의를 내리며 "첫 주연작인만큼 더욱 잘하고 싶은 욕심이 생긴다"는 야무진 포부를 밝혔다.

무뚝뚝한 열혈 강력계 형사 강재혁과 엉뚱하고 발랄한 여기자 최수진의 성인 ‘최’와 ‘강’을 따서 이름 지어진 영화 <최강로맨스>는 ‘대결로맨스’라는 새로운 코믹 로맨스를 선보일 예정이며, 9월에 크랭크인 한 이후 현재 약 70퍼센트의 촬영을 마쳤다.

박주선 기자 (shortflim@epg.co.kr)

credit: dwholic/ kellee

** pending translations**

Here you go, everyone! Enjoy! :D

Hyun Young-Lee Dong Wook, scandalously close at a club?

Lee Dong Wook and Hyun Young have met at a club.

On November 1, the romantic comedy pitting a hot-blooded policeman and an offbeat, lively female reporter against each other in a powerful duel opened one of its filming locations, a club in Suwon, to the public. The mood was scorching as the filming atmosphere culminated in excitement-filled music and dance.

The character played by Lee Dong Wook has till that point dressed very plainly, but in order to infiltrate and arrest a group of criminals, he comes decked out in fancy clothing. He appears with Hyun Young’s character, Reporter Choi, who stumbles when her foot slips while descending a staircase, and the quick Detective Kang grabs her around the waist.

The glares that have characterized their relationship till this point flow into a subtler mood as the scene culminates in their couple dance on the stage of the club they’ve sneaked into.

But, while Detective Kang remains aware of his surroundings, unlike Reporter Choi who’s busy dancing, he pays no attention to her sexy appearance and instead sharply catches the glance of the criminal he’s chasing in a truly comical, laughable contrast.

In one of the moments of resting between filming, Hyun Young startled everyone by grabbing the megaphone and, in an effort to show appreciation for those who’d come and found the location, sang two of her hits, “Sister’s Dream” and “Cha Cha Cha,” taking on the role of the event’s mood-setter.

Lee Dong Wook, who’d scored success with his big-screen debut in the horror film Arang, expressed his desire to show a comfortable appearance in this movie. He also showed his confidence in his first experience in an action film, saying, “Since this was my first time acting in an action movie, I started training hard at an action school for a month before filming in order to prepare for the challenge.”

Hyun Young boiled down the movie as being about two people who meet, work together, and fall in love while constantly being at odds. She also expressed her desire to do well in her first leading role.

The romantic comedy about the gruff detective and the lively reporter, which could perhaps be called “Dueling Romance” as must as “Strongest Romance,” began filming in September and is about 70 percent done.

Archived