[movie 2007] Strongest Romance 최강 로맨스

Guest ripgal

Guest incarnadine

Thanks Jo for conscientiously updating this thread :) I'm so so excited for this movie, I wish I were in Seoul on the 25th... ^_^

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still amidst the process of compiling all the pics and clips related to SR.. so might be a bit slow on the update. for now, just enjoy drooling over the Wookilicious pics ^^

Guest snowstar07

omg! i've want to see this movie so much! ahh lee dong wook looks soo GOOD! and hyun young looks really pretty~ they look like they're having so much fun together.

Guest incarnadine

you're right, snowstar07, it really looks like the were having so much fun while shooting the movie and even during the promotional activities. If you check out the clips, they laugh almost all the time ^_^

Guest incarnadine

ive been waiting so long for this movie.. when is it gonna show? i hope i can dl it at once :)

The movie is slated to hit Korean theaters on 1.25.2007. :)

Guest incarnadine

이동욱, 현영 목소리 완벽 소화!

[이피지 = 박선연 기자]

20070111182031.jpg

현영의 트레이드 마크는 비음섞인 애교목소리.

듣기만해도 웃음이 나는 그녀의 밝은 목소리를 저음의 남자가 따라할 수 있을까?

바로 이동욱이 현영의 완벽 목소리 재현에 도전했다. 영화<최강로맨스>에서 열혈원수로 만난 이들이 목소리 재현의 장면을 연출한 것.

어느새 현영만의 특징이 되어버린 애교섞인 코맹맹이 목소리를 과감하게 흉내낸 이동욱은, 극중 최기자로 분한 현영을 어떻게 생각하냐는 질문에 코멩멩이 소리로 '어머~ 자기야. 내가~ 뽀뽀해줄께~'라는 닭살스러운 대사를 개인기 수준으로 소화해낸다.

현영의 성대모사로 촬영장을 웃음바다로 만든 이동욱은 이 장면을 위해 그동안 꾸준히 현영의 목소리를 연구(?)하며 연습해왔다고.

이에 현영은 직접 열심히 목소리 코치를 자처하며 "좀 더 톤을 높여야지~ 코를 잡아봐~"라며 깐깐한 평가를 내렸지만 스탭들은 최고수준이라며 이동욱을 치켜세웠다는 후문이다.

영화속에서 이동욱의 현영 성대모사는 '강형사'(이동욱 분)와 '최기자'(현영 분)의 대결에 불을 지르는 계기가 되었지만, 관객들에게는 최고의 웃음을 선사할 것이다.

톡톡튀는 에피소드와 공감가는 코미디로 무장한 <최강로맨스>는 오는 25일 개봉예정이다.

이동욱, 모서리가 무서워요?!

[이피지 = 박선연 기자]

20070111182016.jpg

이동욱-현영 주연의 대결 코미디 <최강 로맨스>에는 이제까지 볼 수 없없던 독특한 희귀병이 등장한다.

바로 강력계 열혈형사로 등장하는 이동욱의 치명적인 컴플렉스인 '모서리 공포증'.

모서리 공포증이란 뾰족한 사물만 보면 자신을 찌를듯한 공포에 두려워하는 병으로, 실재하는 심리적 병 중의 하나다.

모서리 공포증은 <최강로맨스>에 강력계 형사로 등장한 이동욱이 가진 치명적인 취약점으로 작용한다.

매일 범인을 상대햐애 하는 위험한 직업인 강력계 형사가 뾰족한 물건을 무서워하는 공포증을 가졌다는 독특한 설정은 기발한 상상력으로 관객들의 호기심을 자극하고 있다.

책상위에 놓인 뾰족한 연필만 봐도 손에 땀이 나고, 손가락질 하는 손끝도 예사롭지 않아 긴장하게 되는 강형사의 다양한 모서리 공포증과 관련한 에피소드들이 영화속에서 펼쳐질 예정이다.

싸가지 열혈 형사와 엉뚱 여기자의 좌충우돌 코미디 <최강 로맨스>는 오는 25일 개봉할 예정이다.

credit vanjuve of soompi LDW thread

PS. Jo, I hope you won't mind me helping you a bit on the reposting. :)

Guest STR8UPGSTATUS

ive been waiting so long for this movie.. when is it gonna show? i hope i can dl it at once :)

My thoughts exactly!

Though I'm still not THAT fond of Hyun Young, I'm sure I'll learn to love her.. :sweatingbullets:

Can't get enough of Wookie!

Guest Smelly Tofu

LOL I'm definitely watching this for the sake of hyun young...she's really funny in varieties show...so it's great to see the showbiz giving her a chance to shine...she and shini are in my fav list...

WOOKIE!!!!!!! SARANGHAE...HAHA..IM SO DOWNGRADE WITH DRAMAS..I JUST FINALLY GOT 2 THIS POST..I CHECKED THE MV OUT..ITS LOOK FUNNY COOL.AHAHHA...THANKS FOR INFO

Guest litt0piggy

omg i am so excited for this movie! cant wait till when it comes out! i love dong wook and hyung young she is so funny! wonder when will it release?

ooohh...it would be great if LDW came out in Heroine 6 when they start doing promos for the movie! I would love to see him on that variety show. ::cute::

Guest Appolpai

the trailer was hilarious~ i really wanna see this movie. i hope it'll be up soon for download. XD i wonder how it's doing in korea right now?

When I first heard that Hyun Young was going to be in the movie with Lee Dong Wook, I was a bit iffy. I didn't think they' d match, but as I"ve read more about the movie and seen them together through clips of the movie and interviews they've done together......I see a comedic chemistry b/t the tow. So now I siked to see the movie. I was rewatching A Moment to Remember the other day and noticed her in the movie.

Guest incarnadine

The movie was No. 1 in the Korean box office last weekend, and is still going strong :) I just cannot wait to get a copy of the DVD. It just looks so funny and hilarious, and I would love to see LDW in all those action sequences. :)

aiks..i feel bad for neglecting the thread..all the news should have come to this thread. But i think we're just blinded by Wookie's hotness :wub:

Anywayz, I am glad Wookie's movie is doing great at the box office..Wookie and HY's hard work paid off =)

Archived