[movie 2007] Strongest Romance 최강 로맨스

Guest ripgal

Guest javabeans

0241324.jpg

[리포트]

[현영]"'최강 로맨스', 그들이 오늘 일을 벌였다고 합니다. 웃음바다가 된 현장, 현영 기자가 나와있습니다."

불꽃 튀는 최강의 대결이 시작됐습니다!

인정사정 볼 것 없다, 열혈형사 강재혁!

사건 따라 어디든 간다, 의욕과다 기자 최수진! 그들의 로맨스 현장을 습격했습니다!

최강 로맨스의 포스터 촬영현장. 먼저 눈에 띄는 사람은 바로 현영 씨! 늘씬한 각선미와 유연한 자세, 그리고 그녀의 다양한 표정이 인상적인데요. 엉뚱 발랄한 기자 역할을 맡아 지적인 매력까지, 게다가 숨길 수 없는 늘씬한 몸매가 드러납니다. 의자를 이용한 S라인 포즈! 뭘 해도 자세 나오죠? 이어지는 고난이도의 자세는 다소 힘들어 보이는데요.

[현영]"아이구, 허리야. 아이구, 다리야"

이어지는 촬영. 누군가를 얕잡아 보는 시선, 다소 거만한 눈빛의 이동욱 씨인데요.

[이동욱]"영화 티저 포스터 촬영 현장입니다. '최강의 로맨스'요."

이동욱 씨가 범인을 좇는 위급한 상황에서 어묵 꼬치를 먹고 있는 현영 씨와 부딪히고 맙니다. 처음부터 꼬여버린 만남인데요.

포스터 촬영 현장에서는 두 사람의 분위기가 정말 좋죠?

[기자]"아침 해가 떴습니다. 최 기자와 강 형사 두 분이 떴습니다. 로맨틱 코미디에 도전하는 두 분 만나봤습니다."

[현영]"만나봤습니다?"

[기자]"만났습니다, 이거 다시 해야 돼요? 안녕?"

[이동욱]"보지 말자."

[기자]"아침 해가 떴습니다, 최 기자와 강 형사 두 분을 만났습니다."

[이동욱]"안녕하세요. 이동욱입니다."

[현영]"안녕하세요. 현영입니다."

[이동욱]"반갑습니다."

[인터뷰:현영]

Q) 영화에 대해 소개하면?

A) "로맨스가 있고 코미디 있는 어떤 알콩달콩 싸우면서도 아름다운 사랑을 만들어내는 그런 영화에요."

Q) 각자 맡은 역할은?

A) [인터뷰:이동욱]"강재혁이라고 강력반 형사입니다. 불의를 보면 못 참는 형사 역할이고요."

A) [인터뷰:현영]"최수진이라고 신문사 기자 역할이에요. 모든 남성들이 자신을 예쁘게 본다는 착각하는 면도 있으면서 꿋꿋하게 자기주장을 펴는 캐릭터예요..."

엽기 발랄에 엉뚱하기까지 한 캐릭터를 연기하게 된 현영 씨, 그러나 포즈는 나름 에로틱합니다. 표정이나 의상과는 또 다른 분위기의 포즈죠?

[인터뷰:현영]

Q) 포스터 촬영 콘셉트는?

A) "'최강 로맨스'는 콘셉트가 다 틀려요. 영화 속에서도 강재혁이 우월한 위치에 가서 제가 깨갱 할 때도 있고 최수진이 우월하게 가서 강재혁이 깨갱 할 때도 있고..."

Q) 영화를 표현할 수 있는 포즈는?

A) "영화 중반까지 촬영했는데 지금까지는 굉장히 싸움을 했어요."

이런 다양한 포즈들이 있음에도 불구하고, 최종적으로 선택된 것은 바로 멱살 잡는 포즈.

대체 무엇이 이들을 앙숙으로 만들었을까요? 만나자마자 사고 치는 두 사람, 일단 피해자는 현영 씨로 보이는데요.

그런데, 이동욱 씨의 배에 정체 모를 무언가가 있습니다. 리와인드해서 다시 살펴 보니 바로 이 꼬치!

[이동욱]"창피하니까 이거 갖고 있어"

Q) 촬영 중 에피소드는?

A) [인터뷰:현영]"제가 이동욱 씨랑 싸울 때 때리는 장면이 있어요. 그런데 큐 사인 들어가자마자 리얼하게 했거든요."

A) [인터뷰:이동욱]"우리는 한 번에 끝내려고 리얼하게 했는데 7번 했어요."

[현영]"제가 K 1과 프라이드 되게 좋아하거든요. 여자치고 그런 기질이 많아요."

[이동욱]"그걸 집에서 혼자 하시지 왜 저한테..."

세상에 이런 일도 있습니다. 꼬치에 찔려 인간 꼬치 된 이 남자! 그 충격이 가시기도 전에 이어지는 현영 씨의 보복!

이보다 더 괴로울 수는 없을 것 같네요, 이동욱 씨. 그런데 여기서 끝이 아닙니다. 무기 점검 중인 현영 씨, 일단 이동욱 씨를 안심시키는데요.

[이동욱]"누나가 이렇게 때릴 것 같아 나한테? 슛 들어가면? 바닥에 쳐 봐 나 치듯이..."

사정없이 내리치죠?

큐 사인이 떨어지자 리얼하고 사정없는 현영 씨의 공격이 마구 이어집니다. 인사불성이 된 이동욱 씨, 유난히 수난이 많은 촬영 현장이죠?

Q) 다른 영화와 다른 점은?

A) [인터뷰:현영]"우리 영화는요, 반전이 있어요. 영화 중간 여러분이 아, 이래서 저랬구나, 깜짝 놀랄 캐릭터가 숨어있어요. 있잖아"

A) [인터뷰:이동욱]"네, 맞아요."

보기만 해도 즐거운 현영 씨, 나날이 매력을 더해가는 이동욱 씨, 그들의 '최강 로맨스'!

[인터뷰:현영, 이동욱]

"열심히 촬영하고 있습니다. 조금만 더 기다리시면 '최강 로맨스' 곧 보여드리겠습니다. '최강 로맨스' 많이 기대해주세요."

I think this was also posted in Lee Dong Wook's thread, but it's probably more appropriate to post here...

I'm not too familiar with Hyun Young, but from everyone's impressions it seems she's well cast -- it says she's supposed to be annoying, but comedic, so it seems like a good fit. Anyway, enjoy!

[Hyun Young]: “We’re starting today’s work on ‘Strongest Romance.’ Reporter Hyun Young is here at today’s scene of laughs.”

Sparks are flying and the powerful duel has begun. There’s nothing to see, hot-blooded detective Kang Jae Hyuk! Following wherever there’s a story is determined reporter Choi Su Jin. The scene for their romance is ready to go!

The location is set for the movie poster photo shoot. Hyun Young is the first thing we notice when we look at it. With a long-legged, lean and supple pose, and a variety of facial expressions, this role of offbeat and lively reporter shows off her charm and inconcealable slender figure. Posing with a chair to reveal her S-line, keeping her posture in whatever she does... Although discomfort becomes evident when she comes across some difficult moments...

[HY]: “Aigoo, my back, my back.”

As for filming their paths crossing... Someone’s gaze may look down as though with low expectations, but LDW’s gaze is equally haughty.

[Lee Dong Wook]: “This is where we’re shooting the movie’s teaser poster.”

Lee Dong Wook is busy chasing criminals in an urgent situation when he first clashes with HY, who’s eating skewered fish cakes. From the start, they get off on the wrong foot. The mood for shooting the poster seems good.

[Reporter]: “The morning sun has risen. Reporter Choi and Detective Kang have both also arrived. This battling pair have come and met in this romantic comedy.”

[HY]: “Come and met?”

[she’s picking at his wording. Instead of simply saying “They met,” the wording was more like “To see and to meet.” It’s a little redundant.]

[Reporter]: “They met. Do we have to repeat this part? Hello?”

[LDW]: “Let’s not see.”

[i.e., joking that we should “meet” without the “seeing” part.]

[Reporter]: “The morning sun has risen. Reporter Choi and Detective Kang have met.”

[LDW]: “Hello. I’m Lee Dong Wook.”

[HY]: “Hello. I’m Hyun Young.”

[LDW]: “It’s nice to meet you.”

[interview: HY]

Q: How would you introduce this film?

A: “This film has both romantic and comedic elements, and even as the two fight among themselves, they develop a beautiful love.”

Q: And each of the roles?

A: [LDW] “Kang Jae Hyuk is a powerful detective. He’s a policeman who can’t stand the sight of injustice.”

A: [HY] “Choi Sujin is a newspaper reporter. She’s the kind of character who deludes herself that all men look at her and think she’s pretty (meaning she’s not actually supposed to be pretty), and firmly holds to that assertion.”

The character is acted by HY as a slighly bizarre but lively person, but depending on the pose, she can also be erotic/sexy. Her facial expressions and clothing lend another mood to the pose.

[HY]

Q: What’s the concept for the poster?

A: “There are lots of differing concepts for ‘Strongest Romance.’ In the movie, Kang Jae Hyuk is higher-status (superior) and I’m a bit whiny, but there are times when Choi Sujin is superior and Kang Jae Hyuk whines...”

Q: How would you represent the film?

A: “We’ve filmed up to about half of the movie, and up through this point there’s been a lot of fighting.”

Despite all of the diverse aspects of the film, on the whole the one that seems come to the fore is one of being constantly at each other’s throats.

What on earth could have led to the grudge between these two? As soon as they meet, they get into an accident, and it would appear that for now Hyun Young is the victim.

But, there’s something in Lee Dong Wook’s stomach... and upon rewinding, it’s a fish cake skewer!

[LDW]: “It’s embarrassing, having this thing [the skewer].”

Q: Were there any episodes while filming?

A: [HY] “There are scenes when I’m fighting with LDW and I hit him. As soon as I hear the ‘cue’ sign, we treated it like it was real.”

A: [LDW] “We treated it like it was real because we thought we’d finish in one take, but we ended up doing it seven times.”

[HY] “I favor pride and K1[?]. Like hitting -- there’s a bit of that in my disposition.”

[LDW] “You could just do that by yourself at home, you don’t have to take it out on me...”

There are these kinds of incidents. A man is stuck with a skewer! And even before the shock of that is over, there’s retaliation against Hyun Young!

LDW sshi, it doesn’t seem like things can get any more aggravating than this. But, this isn’t the end. For now, it seems LDW is the one trying to make things better.

[LDW]: “Did I think noona [HY] would hit me like this? When we start shooting?”

She beats on you without cause, it seems.

When the cue sign falls, HY attacks realistically and without warning. For the stunned LDW, the scene contains many unexpected ordeals, doesn’t it?

Q: How does this differ from other films?

A: [HY] “Our film contains a reversal. In the middle of the movie, lots of people will be surprised and say, ‘Ah, so this is why that happened...’ There’s a character hidden there that will startle you.”

A: [LDW] “Yes, that’s right.”

For HY, whose joyfulness is apparent on the surface, and LDW, whose appeal seems to grow day by day, it’s their “Strongest Romance”!

[HY & LDW]: “We’re working hard to film this movie. If you just wait a little longer, we will be able to show you ‘Strongest Romance.’ Please look forward to it.”

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarah..thank u sooo much for the translations! u're just here when we need you.. :)

i actually think the story is a bit typical.. guy and girl fights but falls in love in the end. But with Wookie playing a comedic role, im so for this movie. and i actually think this movie will come out good.. :)

More caps from the YTN Interview

46.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43-1.jpg

44.jpg

More moving pics^^

34.gif

36.gif

47.gif

credit 1004dong/ inacardine @ LDW Soompi thread

---------------------------------------------

those pics just make me love LDW more and more. :wub:

Guest incarnadine

Hi Sarah, thanks so much too for going through the trouble of translating for us ~ you're so dependable :)Jo me too, I'm honestly really looking forward to this movie. Even though the main story may be typical, I think there are a lot of novel elements to it (like the skewer incident, LOL) which makes it really fun :)

yeah malou..it's just so untypical to have a skewer jabbed in your tummy. it's really hilarious.. something protuding out from your tummy. look at his expression :lol::D hahahahhaa.. im starting to LOL now..

Guest javabeans

No problem, everyone! I'm usually more into dramas than movies, but this movie sounds fun. I'm looking forward to it. I'm also a bit amazed at how fast Korean movies get made and released, since American movies take forever to film, edit, and distribute. Oh well, the sooner the better for us!

I swear to god I got this flash of LDW in his pervert mode in MG ep 6,, :D

Speaking of MG flashbacks...

41.jpg

...this picture totally reminds me of the NG scene where Gong Chan and Yoorin burst out laughing in the James Bond sequence because the gun is a toy. Cute!

36.gif

I've seen HY do that kind of pose countless of times in Heroine 6. she can be so lively and sexy at the same time... no wonder LDW cracked up. I dont like LDW's long hair but when it's combed this way, it made him look fresh. I prefer it this way.

on the third gif...lol... he just left her there!

Guest polabola

sarah: a big hug for the translations! the movie seems like a fun stress reliever. It's about time we see wookie back in a comic role heheheheh

you and deeta caught some tiny details there hahahahaha a certain reminder of MG which makes me anticipate this movie more! hehehehe.

jo: thanks for the gif's and caps! wookie is painfully amazing when he's hurt. He still manages to look appetizing with that skewer on his belly lol....

srwt2.jpg

btw, here's your delayed request. It took me a long time to come up with this because of the lack of official pictures from the movie. Now they came out, so did I. I hope this looks good enough :sweatingbullets:

hi malou! ^_^

Guest vanjuve

thanks so much for translating sarah!!!!

HY does look sexy and fun at the same time....

i watched thier interview and they look good together,

she always does that '"S" with her body.

maybe mukgu looks better with him.....

but he does look good with anyone

again thanks!

00082799012_0001.jpg

this scene was hilarious!!! LMAO, wookie got really hurt after HY hit him with her shoe...

just like mukgu when jun ki hit her with that egg thingy

lyn, that is amazing.. you're so good at that, kamsahamnida!

CAPS frm YTN Interview.

mnet01.gif

mnet02.gif

mnet03.jpg

credit 1004dong & photobucket & inacardine @ LDW Soompi thread

I haven't seen anyone who is in pain as cute and as yummy as Wookie, the bigger the picture the more he is handsome. The problem with Wookie is that he is too goodlooking that's why we always have something"negative" to say on whoever his partner is. MORE POWER TO THIS PICTURE!!!

Guest lavender*sshi

Aiyoh~! I hope they will air it in the Philippines too for the LDW's pinoy fans just like Arang. And also I hope LDW himself could promote the movie in our country,, hehe! :wub:

thanks...looking forward to this movie. i love the casts...and it looks like a really romance comedy...my favorite type of movies.....and of course, seeing LDW again...such a cutie.... :sweatingbullets:

Guest emilyn116

Sarah..thank u sooo much for the translations! u're just here when we need you.. :)

i actually think the story is a bit typical.. guy and girl fights but falls in love in the end. But with Wookie playing a comedic role, im so for this movie. and i actually think this movie will come out good.. :)

More caps from the YTN Interview

46.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43-1.jpg

44.jpg

More moving pics^^

34.gif

36.gif

47.gif

---------------------------------------------

those pics just make me love LDW more and more. :wub:

oh my our wookie is so cute..........thanks for posting this gif......

I haven't seen anyone who is in pain as cute and as yummy as Wookie, the bigger the picture the more he is handsome. The problem with Wookie is that he is too goodlooking that's why we always have something"negative" to say on whoever his partner is. MORE POWER TO THIS PICTURE!!!

i agree with you shazee.........or maybe we want our wookie to be paired only to lee da hae.....

Is the Strongest Romance the actual English title for movie marketing ? Or just a translation... I think it means more like The Best Romance or An Out of this World Romance... ( >< sorry strongest sounds a little awkward for the use of choigang in this context - lol or maybe it's just me).

Is the Strongest Romance the actual English title for movie marketing ? Or just a translation... I think it means more like The Best Romance or An Out of this World Romance... ( >< sorry strongest sounds a little awkward for the use of choigang in this context - lol or maybe it's just me).

actually im not sure whether it's the official English title.. there's another version called Best Couple. it does sound a lil weird..

but i guess it's just a temporary direct translation from the Korean title.. it's also called Choi Kang Romance.

Guest javabeans

actually im not sure whether it's the official English title.. there's another version called Best Couple. it does sound a lil weird..

but i guess it's just a temporary direct translation from the Korean title.. it's also called Choi Kang Romance.

Yup, Strongest Romance is just a temporary translation for now, since I haven't really heard of any other "official" versions of the title in English. "Strongest romance" is probably the most literal translation, but I wouldn't be surprised if they come up with a different one. I think any literal translations sound pretty weird, actually (Best Couple sounds so generic, and Out of this World Romance is kinda cheesy), so I wonder what they'll opt for.

Archived