Female Korean Celebrities - Before & After

guys they did surgery but idt BoA did. Sung YuRi just got her eyes done, hyori got stuff done like her eyes,boobs, and she like cut a little on her chin thingy idk how to explain it. Kang EunBi lost ALOT of weight and got eyelid surgery, park jung ah got her eyes and nose done, Lee Ji hyun didnt get n e surgery she got her double eye lid with tape and she just looks weird without make-up.

korean people that rnt celebs like natural faces cuz they r natural beauty. but im not saying n e thing is wrong with surgery. like people who got alot of surgery u get annoyed with them faster and u get sick of them if u see them for a long time. except for some people. like example im not being mean or n e thing its just the truth from me (my opinion) like Ja YuRi and Chae Rina (from girlfriends) they r fakee everywhere well their faces and when i see them on t.v. shows i get sick of them just by looking at them. and plus when i saw them (girlfriends) i was soo annoyed cuz no offense but they dont no how to sing AT ALL. but Chae Rina is a good rapper. a real and true singer can sing live and sound just like the same song recorded. YuRi cant epecially sing at all. im not tryin to bash or n e thing so please dont be mean. im just giving my opinion and an example.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pikapika

Don't be such an idiot.

why am i being an idiot? im korean and i used to live in korea and visited a couple of times after...people talk about getting themselves fixed like its nothing...its not a huge deal in korea...the mindset is that if u can make urself look prettier why not

and its not like frikkin american surgery where they get such radical changes...its tweaking a few features..come on...there are places where if u get sankapul u can get free dimples...getting rid of moles or "juhms" is only about $5 per mole...

Guest koreanCHICA

this is unfair. a lot of stars did get surgery, but not the extent that these people posted. people can lose weight and look different too, you know. and like someone said above, they always take the worst before picture, like they're half blinking and then they put up a good after picture from a photoshoot and say they got eye surgery. what?? don't be jealous that they make like. 9 more figures than you do.. haha

Hyori's boobs are always different sizes in pictures. I doubt she got surgery but it's weird seeing her with what looks like an A cup (recent pics, not her younger pics) and then in another picture with like a C cup.

Guest tenshiii0ox

BoA did get surgery. -_- People already made these type of threads. You do know that American celebrities do nose, jaws, and eye surgery too, right? Surgeons said that American celebrities redo their double eyelids. Just get over it. Most of the celebrities get surgery, no matter what culture they come from. I mean come on, there are thirteen year old girls and fourteen year old girls on this forum, getting their eyes and noses done. I'm terribly sorry if my comments seem rude, but there are/were a number of threads similar to this.

Guest katelin_kim

i think that KHS didn't have that much plastic surgery done . she luks the same when she was young . hihi, so as son ye jin . they luk pretty naturally ^_^

Guest SPICIOLI

ahh, some probably got surgery, maybe a little bit. but it's the entertainment bizzz :]

but it looks like weight loss too :]

Guest manlytoe

i can't believe they didn't stay with their natural hot looking selves!!!!

anyways, i'm saying their all hot because they had surgery, but not for there unique/moms/dads look!!! how insulting.. it's as if they had surgery to mock their parents/themselves (thinking that they are ugly).. aw man!!!!

i dunno, but i am proud to look this way, because it is what makes me who i am.. i thought they shoulda just stayed with it...

even i looked horrible, i'll know i'm all natural!! mwuahah!!! reminds me this one movie.. oh well!!! ^-^

but YES they are gorgeous!!!! very gorgeous now!!!

no offense.. this is what i think!!!

Guest ahyoung

gawddamn some people are frckn ignorant...

its like if you're a pretty korean its ALWAY PLASTIC SURGERY CELEB OR NOT

yay for korea 48million of them are fake!!!

but then if youre a celeb then its a fact.. 100% you are plastic!

& people think all chinese&japanese people are natural???!

in every country there are plastic&natural people..... holy sht even the celebs can be natural; wow!!!!

Guest angel2nyt

-e

most of these are made by the ANTI's. They pick out the worst pictures and point them out... and compare them to their good pictures

i totally agree

Why do you guys always pick on the Korean celeberties? It's not like they're the ONLY ones that do it. Ashlee Simpson got her nose done and she's getting compliments. When you know a Korean celeb. got plastic surgery you're all like "Ew, she's 100% Plastic" So getting your eyelid done, means you're 100% plastic too? <_<

Guest jessiep

This type of post is getting old and the info is somewhat exaggerated. Some of these celebrities did not get anything fixed... <_<

Archived