Female Korean Celebrities - Before & After

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disfunktional.

God! I love the changes! They look so hot!!

Well, i kinda liked Boa's looks before than now lol

Argh, i still love her!

Guest pinkpiglet

oh come on guys...

who doesn't do plastic surgery now days?

it's like required if you want to be a celebirty.

you can barly find anyone that hasn't.

i don't think it's a big deal anyway...

no one is perfect.

Wow, OMG! Like, these before and after photos made by antis prove that all these celebs are fake! OMG! :w00t: OPINIONS ARE NOT FACTS.

Angles, lighting, weight loss, MAKEUP, and quality of the photos make a big difference. Don't be too quick to jump to conclusions.

These topics will never die, huh?

• 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest trendytipster

Since the nose is a focal point of your face, there is no doubt that the after pictures makes a difference. My nose was bulky on the tip and I refined it with the nose enhancers, they really lift up the nose to give you a look of a taller bridge. So I am not sure if all of them have surgery of they are using the Nosesecret nose enhancers.

Guest trendytipster

snoopi said: !!

The first two.. Kim Hee Sun and Son Ye jin Definitely DID NOT Have SURGERY. I know that for a fact and its unfair to assume that because celebs look BETTER now so they've had surgery. image I don't know about the rest Kang eun bi just lost weight; its a bad photo, her face is swollen and she's squinting for goodness sake

If someone posted pics of myself when I was younger and compared them now ppl would probably believe I had surgery on my nose and eyes because my nose is longer, smaller and higher & I have double eyelids now... ! image
They may be using the Nosesecret nose enhancer like Michelle Phan on the zombie barbie video

Archived