Female Korean Celebrities - Before & After

Guest ahyoung

yeayea what makes you guys so sure they did?!

jst to tell you kang eun bi didn't do anything

if a celeb confesses they did surgery;; then you guys go "she did surgery"

if its obvious that they did not do surgery,;; then you guys go "she did surgery"

if they even say they did not do surgery;; then you guys go "she did surgery"

-and it seems like no one here knows that losing weight changes your face.......

run off to school little girls!!! ahahaha

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happy.birthday

Wow, it looks like Sung Yuri and Kim Sun Ah got a lot done.

For Kang Eun Bi, thats just a bad/swollen pic of her. I saw all other younger pics and she looked exactly the same. I think she did say that she got botox on her cheeks or something.

For Hyori, I'm not sure. She seems like a nice person but i don't know if she got a boob job or not. It sure looks like it and she was like 18-19 when she debuted so I don't know if she was that of a late bloomer.

Guest <3LeeDongWook

interesting. thnx.

of course people don't want to see their favorite stars having done surgeries. Some celebrities on here are really pretty naturally like Kim Hee Seon but others had surgeries for sure.

Guest brightrose

wth...Isn't Jeon Ji Hyun all natural? O_O wow, shockingness! I mean come on she looks exactly the same and her nose looks the same too -_- and also isnt Kang Eun Bi natural too?........dude I hate it when some non-koreans say all korean celebritys have had plastic surgery for example boa -_-....freakin ignorant jealous people

Guest FREAKY_ALTOIAN

forget what i said people~

you guys down tehre that has said something about me said your own opinions~ i said what i said and you did too~ im not calling you idiots and saying your making up crap am i? its your opinion so...yea...im not gonna say oooo no your wrong~ anyways dont want to make the problem any bigger and get more insults thrown at me~ im done

** and i take the first line back~ i meant theres a lot of people in korea who has had sugery ^-^;; sorrrrry~~i didnt mean to offend anyone for i am korean too~ it was just something that i typed that didnt come out as i thought~ make sense?hopefully i wont make any more typing errors and get insults

k thanks by~

Guest sikhye

there is not a single person in korea who hasnt got surgery~ even common people get it~ lay off~

i know its interesting to see there face change but its obvious to the whole korean society that they got a surgery~*since korean ppl do like to criticisze haahah lol * sung yuri for instance ...she got the baby puffiness under her eyes~ like the little bags that appear when you laugh~ 95% of the korean celebs have had ssang kka peul or nose surgery~ and after that...they get there chins cut or there forheads widened~ whatever~ i think as long as they come out pretty in the end its all good~ unless they come out like jun hye bin~ her surgery was a disaster recently~

haha and yea kang eun bi~ has had..a major weightloss and a eye and nose surgery~ haah the music industry doesnt pick you if you say no to surgery~ its there rules and you have to follow it if you agree~

^-^ at least tehre famous and popular now !! right?

~~omGz thanx for making crap out of ur butt and saying itz da facts!11 ^-^~ I guess people in Korea that are extremely poor save up monery for surgery and not food or a home? lol

Guest snoopi

there is not a single person in korea who hasnt got surgery~ even common people get it~ lay off~

i know its interesting to see there face change but its obvious to the whole korean society that they got a surgery~*since korean ppl do like to criticisze haahah lol * sung yuri for instance ...she got the baby puffiness under her eyes~ like the little bags that appear when you laugh~ 95% of the korean celebs have had ssang kka peul or nose surgery~ and after that...they get there chins cut or there forheads widened~ whatever~ i think as long as they come out pretty in the end its all good~ unless they come out like jun hye bin~ her surgery was a disaster recently~

haha and yea kang eun bi~ has had..a major weightloss and a eye and nose surgery~ haah the music industry doesnt pick you if you say no to surgery~ its there rules and you have to follow it if you agree~

^-^ at least tehre famous and popular now !! right?

:angry: EVERYONE in Korea has had SURGERY?! that's the most ludicrist thing I've heard.

Most of the korean girls I know are really pretty and some have never been to korea because they've grown up overseas and they have NOT had surgery. No korean person I know has had surgery and I know MANY from Korean churches and etc. I have met one person, ONE who had eyelid surgery because she had an eye condition where her eyelashes pricked her eyes and that was it.

There are SOME people who get surgery- the most common is double eyelid surgery but that is more common in JAPAN than Korea. Get ur facts sorted out.

Guest pinklegirl007

^ Thanks Snoopi!

You posted all the things I was going to say to that idiot....

I don't know for a fact if all those celebs had surgery, but I know for sure that Kang Eun Bi is natural. I saw many pic of her when she was really young, and she looked the same... that picture posted of her was just a bad picture. I think SYJ is natural too, but I don't know it as a sure fact.

guys they did surgery but idt BoA did. Sung YuRi just got her eyes done, hyori got stuff done like her eyes,boobs, and she like cut a little on her chin thingy idk how to explain it. Kang EunBi lost ALOT of weight and got eyelid surgery, park jung ah got her eyes and nose done, Lee Ji hyun didnt get n e surgery she got her double eye lid with tape and she just looks weird without make-up.

korean people that rnt celebs like natural faces cuz they r natural beauty. but im not saying n e thing is wrong with surgery. like people who got alot of surgery u get annoyed with them faster and u get sick of them if u see them for a long time. except for some people. like example im not being mean or n e thing its just the truth from me (my opinion) like Ja YuRi and Chae Rina (from girlfriends) they r fakee everywhere well their faces and when i see them on t.v. shows i get sick of them just by looking at them. and plus when i saw them (girlfriends) i was soo annoyed cuz no offense but they dont no how to sing AT ALL. but Chae Rina is a good rapper. a real and true singer can sing live and sound just like the same song recorded. YuRi cant epecially sing at all. im not tryin to bash or n e thing so please dont be mean. im just giving my opinion and an example.

omg! do i hab to repeate it again!...boa didnt do surgery ITS PROVEN!!! LEE SOO MAN SAID IT HIMSELF AT THE HARVARD THING....GOSH.. and how r u so sure of it??

man i hate ppl who just asome things without knowing the truth..

Guest dbsgforever101

it doesnt really matter if they got surgery or not

we love them for how they look NOW, not how they looked like ten years ago

Guest a_lot_dumb

haha lol : HEY EUNBI, WHERE'S THE LITTLE MOLE ON UR NOSE??!!

that's so funni... i don't know what's so different about all of them though... i mean you should see me.... i've never been in a hospital in my life since i was born (and to visit patients) and i look 10 times different from what i used to look like when i was in primary school.

omg! do i hab to repeate it again!...boa didnt do surgery ITS PROVEN!!! LEE SOO MAN SAID IT HIMSELF AT THE HARVARD THING....GOSH.. and how r u so sure of it??

man i hate ppl who just asome things without knowing the truth..

woah woah woah... calm down...

she said, "i don't think BoA had surgery". and even if she didn't say that who knows who's telling the truth? behind these pictures, i don't think we'll ever know the truth. So, who cares?

Guest c_reminisce

lol i don't think we would actually know unless we were them..

sometimes lighting, makeup, and angle makes a big difference.

Guest chibimarukochan

oh i think jjh might've had a nose job...if she did then it's not bad...don't realy care whether she had it or not. still gotta love her. :D

at least most of them have surgery and look prettier afterwards...its not really a big deal. most celebs get things done anyway.

btw who's the one after son ye jin? she looks familiar1 :o

Archived