[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

27 minutes ago, lovegirl92 said:

Oh and I feel like sharing this video. Minhyuk is the guest on this show full older women as MCs. Hahaha Watch it. You might notice something. Who knows :D

The clip is so funny. MH is a noona killer :tongue:. All the MC seem to crush on him. And he is so shy and calm. 

It is so nice to see that a HJW fan like me is learning a lot about KMH and thank you @lovegirl92 for sharing about KMH. And vice versa, MH's fan learning more about our Jiwonnie. 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, drakelaw said:

This is so true. One of my uncles married his wife who is at least 10 years older than him (not sure of the exact age gap) and they had a very good marriage until my aunt passed away in recent years. They married in the early 70's which a huge age gap is more of a taboo at that time. One of the ideal marriages that I have seen in all their married life. My uncle is good looking (for his age, hehe) and a successful judge but never remarried and I don't think he will. 

Your uncle is not alone. It's always been a controversial case in my country for young men to marry older women. Let me tell you 2 stories about two olderwife/younger husband couples in my family.

My grandmother was 10 years older than my grandfather and they stayed together until my grandmother passed away. My grandfather took care of her in her sickness. She suffered from Alzeihmer and he never left her home alone so she wouldn't go out and get lost. My late grandmother was a strong woman with a strong personality (kinda bossy haha but probably cz she came from a rich family unlike my grandfather) and my grandfather is so caring and understanding. I heard some villagers saying once that he deserves to a statue for his loyalty and for being a good husband till the end. Song Eunjae and Kwak Hyun remind me so much of them. He still takes care of her grave and always pays her respect. Ohhh how I miss my grandmother... :( My grandfather hasn't remarried yet. Still single but might remarry. Who knows.

Also, my mother is 3 years older than my father. They are a happy couple and respect is the key word in their relationship. Mum was a beautiful young woman, very ambitious and did not want to get married at all. She wanted to travel to France and get her PHd but Dad worked really hard haha He won her my grandmother and my uncles' heart and they were the ones who convinced her to marry him. Mum and Dad have known each other for 29 years and have been married for 25 years. :wub:

14 minutes ago, lovegirl92 said:

They are a happy couple and respect is the key word in their relationship. Mum was a beautiful young woman, very ambitious and did not want to get married at all. She wanted to travel to France and get her PHd but Dad worked really hard haha He won her my grandmother and my uncles' heart and they were the ones who convinced her to marry him. Mum and Dad have known each other for 29 years and have been married for 25 years. :wub:

awww...thank you for sharing your stories @lovegirl92:heart: It is very inspiring. Your grandparents and parents  have indeed met each other's soulmate. True, there are cultures that are very particular when it comes to age gap especially with women older than men. But when there is love, respect and maturity, it can conquer all. I just realized as I am writing that one of my closest friend is at least 8 years older than her husband. They are the sweetest couple and one would never guess about the age gap as well. It just hit me too. So, if and when our dear HJW and KMH would get together, they are in good company. hehehe. :lol::tongue:

Talking about couple...my younger brother is married now to a woman who is 5 yrs older gap,we only know this after a year after marriage, d woman looks young and pretty and soft spoken,that maybe one of the characteristic he likes .age really doesn't matter when love strikes and when you find d one who is right for you...so we really don't know,its really up to hjw and kmh, love takes two to tango:wub:...if they miss each other after this drama we'll see, but im sure it will be keep secret,knowing hjw,who did know here that she is à friend of that pop idol and have à brunch date with him...not until recently she posted à photo with him...and with hyunbin as drinking buddy? No photos,nada! She's very private...but after that bts member photo,kmh uploaded also à selfie of him and hjw at his insta....although part of promotion but still it was hyun eunjae.

Some real story I read it here and I just will add one about my neighbour who married with woman who 15 years older than him 13 years ago... And they were become happy family untill now...Actually Its all depend on the person I think... If someone has strong commitment to build a relationship with elder woman or younger man, so, it is very possible even in some years ago which more taboo than now...

I wish the best for hjw and kmh... Its depend on them.. Let's see in the future what will happen and I will always support their choice...cz I love both of them... 

But, if I can make a choice... I do like if they're be a real couple:D

Some real story I read it here and I just will add one about my neighbour who married with woman who 15 years older than him 13 years ago... And they were become happy family untill now...Actually Its all depend on the person I think... If someone has strong commitment to build a relationship with elder woman or younger man, so, it is very possible even in some years ago which more taboo than now...

I wish the best for hjw and kmh... Its depend on them.. Let's see in the future what will happen and I will always support their choice...cz I love both of them... 

But, if I can make a choice... I do like if they're be a real couple:D

@lovegirl92 thank u so much for d videos of KMH. Enjoying them so much! :blush: I hv become his fan since HS & has eversince become a CNBlue fan as well. Decide to watch HS because of HJW & because I hv seen KMH in the Heirs before. Glad I make that decision.

& here I am shipping them both now :wub:

Hello everyone, I'm new here, I've been a silent reader but their points of view and comments are very entertaining and fun, so here I am (sorry because my English is not very good) 

Behind The Scenes: The Kiss (english subtitle )

@Hasmah Marhaban Oh hi new Lovely. So happy to know that you decided to stan MH and CNBLUE after HS. If you like, please follow me on Twitter so I can introduce you to all my friends and help you know better about KMH and CNBLUE. My account is @ lovegiirl92

@svsan Too bad I can't see the comments cz the video doesn't play in my country. Yeah thank you drama fever... Can you pls screencap the comment section pls? If you can't, it's ok hehe

@drakelaw Yeah CNBLUE fans are so happy for Minhyuk to have this opportunity to act with Ha Jiwon. They are so thankful to whoever decided to cast him despite of all the negative feedback his casting received aftet the news was out. Kang Minhyuk are even happier to see him having fun and comfortable with Ha Jiwon. I was honestly worried about him. I thought he might not be able to get along with her cz she was THE Ha Jiwon, 13 years older and I didn't know she was this sweet and friendly. Thanks God. What relief to see him out of his comfort zone. I'm so so so thankful to Ha Jiwon for being a good noona to him. I personally have been a fan of her as an actress since The King Two Hearts but just like Kim Sohyun, I didn't try to know more about her in real life. So thanks to all HJW's fans, I get to know her better now.

Oh btw, do you girls know that Kang Minhyuk filmed a movie with Lee Seunggi in 2015? It will see the light sometime after Seunggi is discharged from the army. Hehehe Two of Ha Jiwon's co-stars will be in one movie and I'm really excited. I still have no info about Minhyuk's role tho. I don't know if it's small or big.

3 hours ago, JacquelinQ said:

I dont think ha ji won have a small eyes:blink: her eyes consider small ? For me when she smile she did have eyes smile ...:wub: mb her eyes shape just not so round shape like KSH ...but her eyes is bigger enough and its so beautiful ...she can act with just her eyes ...sad, bright ..etc  ...play with emotion.

That excatly what i mean,  her ayes shape not so round just like KSH and KTH ayes. Its my mistake discribe her ayes shape... So sorry guys :D

3 hours ago, valc22 said:

According to this ig post, caption: Commemorative photograph of Hospital Ship Team B, Thank you for ur efforts #hospitalship.#TeamB #D_DAY5

I’m quite sure juz part of the shooting is finished haha still 5 days to go tho I’m also feeling sad already...

HJW has small eyes?:othis is my first time hearing that...I'm shoooookt coz her eyes are big enough for me to say she has big eyes lol 

About HS goodbye footage, Did anyone notice that HJW eonni n KMH were in a hurry to leave the other crew? and they like to give each other a signal to go first. KMH looks happy holding HJW posters. If this video can be enlarged, I want to know what they are talking about.

1 minute ago, happyy said:

About HS goodbye footage, Did anyone notice that HJW eonni n KMH were in a hurry to leave the other crew? and they like to give each other a signal to go first. KMH looks happy holding HJW posters. If this video can be enlarged, I want to know what they are talking about.

Yeah I noticed. She followed him but not very obviously haha Hmmmmmm....

34 minutes ago, svsan said:

Hello everyone, I'm new here, I've been a silent reader but their points of view and comments are very entertaining and fun, so here I am (sorry because my English is not very good) 

Behind The Scenes: The Kiss (english subtitle )

I cant play it :(

On 28/10/2017 at 11:26 AM, drakelaw said:

Hi shippers,

I am not sure if this fan made video of sweet BTS moments have been shared. To me, they definitely have certain degree of comfort yet some shyness that is endearing and sweet. 

HJW does look sad and teary eyed on the BTS at the bridge. I feel for the cast and crew most especially for HJW and KMH. Wherever way their friendship goes, I think these BTS are great memories and reminders of what they shared. Hoping to thread will still be alive even after the drama ends. :wub:

Looks KMY's hand in this video 2:28..heehee

On 10/28/2017 at 1:19 AM, disasterpiece13 said:

Normal speed LOL

patriciagallano  GIF

Slooooow

patriciagallano  GIF

Thank you so much @disasterpiece13 for making this gifs.:heart:

Finally I can breathe LOL. Why there is no update from our OTP? Busy hang up together? LOL. I miss them so much...:wub:

Ok let me share from my crazy shipper thought about this gifs.  

Before that, I wonder why KMH didn’t look or gave interaction with camera when LSW said “these two look good together” “I helped them”. Somehow he looks really awkward… If he don’t take it as real, he should just reply it like “yes, please support our drama until the end” or “hope our feeling can touch your heart” or “please give a lot of love to us”. Something like that since they are in the making video.

That scene at 1.28-1.30 really bothers me and made me feel curious about those deep eyes, so I keep replay it again and again almost 50 times, just focus onto their faces. Crazy me. LOL. Until then, I got completely difference feeling here (please bear with my crazy shipper review LOL).

That expression tho, it just looks like a jealousy BF who's holding anger inside when seeing his GF smiles widely to another man. What I mean here, when HJW widely smile after LSW said “these two look good together”, with a slow motion video I can felt his jealousy eyes staring toward HJW… When HJW look toward him, its look like they talking to each other using their eyes. (At this point, KMH’s face look serious and scared enough for me LOL. Then I remember Yonghwa said in one of their interview that KMH not cute but is so manly, but sometimes he can be so scary too. ) For me HJW here look a bit confuses like asking him “wae?? Why you looking at me like that?” or "what’s wrong? Do I make a mistake?” Some conversation likes that. LOL. After that, I think someone catch up in front of KMH's eyes so he smiles, then we can see HJW turning around looking in the same direction. So I don’t think KMH smile because of what LSW said “I helped them'. Thought I assume they not paying much attention when LSW said "I helped them" at that time.

Then at 1.41-1.43, when staff was styling KMH's hair and LSW want to shake hand with HJW, does anyone notice that KMH’s eyes take a glanced over LSW? Can someone check it and confirm? Or it’s just my dry eyes? LOL  

Conclusion from this crazy shipper about that deep eyes : I felt KMH jealous with LSW.  :tongue:

About the heat pack scene, Dentist Cha reaction when he seeing the heat pack pat, it quite funny to see he smiled and behave likes wants to tell that man beside him “Did you see it too?” LOL   Anyway.. This is just my shipper thought gals, because this is shippers paradise… don’t laughing at me HAHAHA :D

2 hours ago, happyy said:

29 minutes ago, Ngoc Hoa Pham said:

On the goodbye video, anyone see contact eyes btw HJW and KMH on 0:22 - 0:24?. After that, she follow him to any place LOL (i don't know), really Need some one cut a gift with so slow

I do noticed it too...LOL. KMH happily when holding HJW's picture just like a sign to me as a shippers . Back photo kiss (not kiss actually because we can't see clearly), it just my naughty thought LOL. Since he hold it half of his face and I can't see his mouth, so I just assume it as a back photo kisses HAHAHA.. and then he hug that picture... (Mianhee chingus.. Blame to him for my naughty thought):D:tongue:

I found this on IG long time before bts but i forgot to share. So here it is

I"m sorry if this already on the previous page ( what i remember it wasn't already).

I dunno this taken before or after the BTS.

LSW seat really closed with HJW when they were practice the lines. I'm wondering did KMH feel jealous? I hope so..:D

I like to see the interaction when they're three together. Too bad the drama already finished.

Spoiler

LSW such a joker. He should come to variety show :lol:

4 hours ago, arore4eva said:

Thank you so much @disasterpiece13 for making this gifs.:heart:

Finally I can breathe LOL. Why there is no update from our OTP? Busy hang up together? LOL. I miss them so much...:wub:

Ok let me share from my crazy shipper thought about this gifs.  

Before that, I wonder why KMH didn’t look or gave interaction with camera when LSW said “these two look good together” “I helped them”. Somehow he looks really awkward… If he don’t take it as real, he should just reply it like “yes, please support our drama until the end” or “hope our feeling can touch your heart” or “please give a lot of love to us”. Something like that since they are in the making video.

That scene at 1.28-1.30 really bothers me and made me feel curious about those deep eyes, so I keep replay it again and again almost 50 times, just focus onto their faces. Crazy me. LOL. Until then, I got completely difference feeling here (please bear with my crazy shipper review LOL).

That expression tho, it just looks like a jealousy BF who's holding anger inside when seeing his GF smiles widely to another man. What I mean here, when HJW widely smile after LSW said “these two look good together”, with a slow motion video I can felt his jealousy eyes staring toward HJW… When HJW look toward him, its look like they talking to each other using their eyes. (At this point, KMH’s face look serious and scared enough for me LOL. Then I remember Yonghwa said in one of their interview that KMH not cute but is so manly, but sometimes he can be so scary too. ) For me HJW here look a bit confuses like asking him “wae?? Why you looking at me like that?” or "what’s wrong? Do I make a mistake?” Some conversation likes that. LOL. After that, I think someone catch up in front of KMH's eyes so he smiles, then we can see HJW turning around looking in the same direction. So I don’t think KMH smile because of what LSW said “I helped them'. Thought I assume they not paying much attention when LSW said "I helped them" at that time.

Then at 1.41-1.43, when staff was styling KMH's hair and LSW want to shake hand with HJW, does anyone notice that KMH’s eyes take a glanced over LSW? Can someone check it and confirm? Or it’s just my dry eyes? LOL  

Conclusion from this crazy shipper about that deep eyes : I felt KMH jealous with LSW.  :tongue:

About the heat pack scene, Dentist Cha reaction when he seeing the heat pack pat, it quite funny to see he smiled and behave likes wants to tell that man beside him “Did you see it too?” LOL   Anyway.. This is just my shipper thought gals, because this is shippers paradise… don’t laughing at me HAHAHA :D

Hahahha...i see KMH's eyes, but it's too fast because it's covered in LSW's face.

7 hours ago, happyy said:

I dunnoe whether u all notice it or not, at 0.25 aft Kmh turn to look up at hjw n she look down at him very subtle.I got this feeling she is inlove this time aft that she is as usual touch her hair when she is shy or uncomfortable.Like u guys said kmh  gave her a signal.There 's a video from fb by hjw international fans,i pause n rewind many times ( idunnoe how to post it here )those who's are good at  this pls help .CHK IT OUT something fishy.I m abit worried for her if they really are in a relationship many obstacles to overcome , like military thingi n i dunnoe mixed feelings.  

Archived