[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, butterflysaga said:

Still hasn't start yet, huh?

How it works btw? I never using vlive before.. do we will get notification once its started?

Yup still has not started. After you've followed them, a notification will pop up everytime a video was shown from the one you follow.

i think they will not ask direct question but undirect question that can be lead into their relationship.. i dont know too if the MC or her fans will bring up KNG because its normally her fanmeet, normally it has nothing to do with KNG but we can still hope :) 

2 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Hello everyone.... Just finished work and will join u all later a Vlive. See u there.:D

Do all prepare all yr questions? Is it ok her abt KNG and her status now?

Will they read questions from vlive too? Or they just gonna show the fanmeeting through vlive.

5 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

Will they read questions from vlive too? Or they just gonna show the fanmeeting through vlive.

thats a good question :D:D 

6 minutes ago, sfazrain said:

hi guys, how to join KAJ vlive? can somebody put the link here/ sorry still new here haha

but am totally enjoy this forum!! Major love for KNG and KAJ and hope they'll be real soon!

welcome aboard :D 

1 minute ago, ImKyung said:

Well, I plan on spamming with some broken english questions. They may pay attention that way lol. Like "You selca Kim Nam gil?".  "Eonni best actress jjang". "Eonni keep contact KNG?"

HAHAHAHAH

LOLLLLLL LAUGH SO HARD!!! 

Archived