[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

7 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

wonder why she still awake on that time? she must be exhausted from the shooting all night, maybe she chatting with someone? or she can't sleep because she miss something *joinyourdelulumind*

I am pretty sure she is still adjusting just like us.  They have been virtually inseparable for the past months and have to act lovey dovey and now suddenly thay have to part just like HI going back to Joseon, its like a sudden break up.

We will see how KAJ is during her fan meet.  Coz recently i find her to be blooming (even when sick).  That lonely and aloof aura seems to lessen from her compared before.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

I am pretty sure she is still adjusting just like us.  They have been virtually inseparable for the past months and have to act lovey dovey and now suddenly thay have to part just like HI going back to Joseon, its like a sudden break up.

We will see how KAJ is during her fan meet.  Coz recently i find her to be blooming (even when sick).  That lonely and aloof aura seems to lessen from her compared before.

Yeah you're right, it will be very hard for her because she is the one who do it. We through hard time to withdraw ourself just by watching them, so no wonder it will be hard for her to adjusting just as you said compared with us

38 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Do u guys think that kaj latest post on IG saying outloud that she is single now? Bcoz she hangout with namja saram instead of namja chingu.. :D

My delulu mind thinks that the post is directed to KNG. Like she's saying I'm only hanging out with my male friends because I don't have any special one.

You know how people use sns to post what seems like a general thing but actually they want to deliver a msg to one particular person. 

https://youtu.be/AeCLWCGcgg4

This bts, I won't translate all. I will only point some fun parts:

At 0:25 the caption said, the visual of newlywed bride and newlywed groom.

At 1:40 the caption said, YK looks like a young girl from jooseon. AJ said to the staff you're lying.......and then she bid goodbye saying good work everyone!!!

NG was standing at the back smiling listening to their convos. He walked away after AJ said goodbye.

3:05 the caption said, YK doing a photoshoot.

(The blinking from the truck's light made it look like a photoshoot) you can see NG watching her smiling.

3:20 AJ said ..... let me die....aaaah.

You see NG laughing.

---end---

I think the crew really likes AJ, they always talk to her or tease her during break in between tapping.

Some K-nets at DC Gallery are also shipping them. But they do it carefully. It's really fun to see their posting and reading the comments.

The are many comments on naver videos telling them to start dating and get married. The top comment with most upvotes (more than thousand of upvotes) of the dating video said, congrats now that you two are dating for real.

The kissing scene, I saw a post on DC gal yesterday....someone made a gif of this part I will try to find it later.....they said what made it even hotter was the heavy breathing after the kissing. NG breathed heavily and he looked so overwhelm, his eyes blinking while breathing heavily.

For sure they kissed even longer than what they showed on the drama.

hello everyone, i dont wanna say that im a shipper just because i dont wanna be disappointed but i've been a silent reader of this thread since it was first open; i enjoy all your posts and i feel like i have something to point out: since everyone has been saying there was something happened in their relationship after the hot kiss scene, i noticed KNG's ears and neck got red after the kiss, i really need this kiss scene making but seems like tvn wont release anytime soon bgh.jpg hgj.jpg

also, during the wrap-up dinner, KNG always avoided KAJ's look, i dont know why did he do it though, just like the recent BTS, does anyone know why or may be guessing why did he turn awkward and shy around KAJ unlike him during the first days of LUTYN? im just really curious :grimace:look at this gif, he obviously pretended to look up on jaeha's side because KAJ looked over KNG's side lol

POFFf_L.gif

anws, thank you for reading my post, as i said i dont wanna be disappointed so i just hope they're good friends, it'd be a bonus if they're a real item, but as for now, i will just be looking forward to their future projects and will be cheering on them ^^

12 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Do u guys think that kaj latest post on IG saying outloud that she is single now? Bcoz she hangout with namja saram instead of namja chingu.. :D

Her captions are mostly taken from HI words, 레알  (real) on the sticker. The hashtag #realgood (jooseon accent) HI said this on the rainy morning after they watched tv....the weather is real good.

Namja saram deul, you already know this one.

Ah Joong DC gallery said she's suddenly using aegyo a lot now days on her insta post, they said AJ cutely replied her friend's comment.

@tzracyz

I think NG was already tipsy. Maybe he didn't want her to smell the alcohol from his mouth. He's a weak drinker. He even told DoChil to count before blowing the candles instead of saying it himself.

They went to a bar after the wrap up party. He's totally drunk.....lol!!!

AJ was there, it's good at least they're not avoiding each other. Altho' they're not seated together.

1 minute ago, siena said:

@tzracyz

I think NG was already tipsy. Maybe he didn't want her to smell the alcohol from his mouth. He's a weak drinker. He even told DoChil to count before blowing the candles instead of saying it himself.

They went to a bar after the wrap up party. He's totally drunk.....lol!!!

AJ was there, it's good at least they're not avoiding each other. Altho' they're not seated together.

hi there ^^ yes hes totally a weak drinker, i've seen lifebar and he was so cute in there haha; i saw a pic of them going to a bar after the party, but i didnt see any pics of KAJ? only KNG and others, are you sure she was there at a bar after the wrap-up? 

4 hours ago, minbongyi said:

Sunday, 8 October 2017

Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong are Dating?

kimnamgil-kimahjoong-liveuptoyourname.jp

Article: [Exclusive] Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong's Agency Responds to Dating Rumors

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+3,592, -30] Hul~ Awesome! Cool! Thumbs up!

2. [+3,272, -30] Daebak

3. [+2,253, -21] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4.  [+1955, -63] They get together in real life ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+898, -29] Is dating a co-star is a trend? ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+557, -21] As I kept following the forum, they're indeed lovers since Live Up to Your Name ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+456, -90] Kim Nam Gil was into Kim Ah Joong this whole time ㅠㅠ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+486, -12] You can see just their eyes through Live Up to Your Name BTS telling all the feelings between them

2. [+473, -14] Guess this was the real couple in the end ㅋㅋ congrats congrats!

3. [+410, -5] Dae...bak...

4. [+333, -3] Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong wrote their own happy ending ㅋㅋㅋㅋ congratulations!

-

day62.jpg

Source: Naver

1. [+9,072, -65] Hul, this couple got together in real life..

2. [+6,916, -348] Biggest shock since the Song Song couple

3. [+4,938, -76] You two better get married soon

4. [+4,676, -217] They look good together ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+2,729, -60] They're meant for each other even in real life. Good luck!

6. [+1,282, -39] Daebak.. Heo Im did living in the present with Yeonkyung

-

Disclaimer: TRUST ME, THIS IS NOT REAL. I MADE THIS TO CHEER YOU UP. HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS. Featuring @MitzB fake article 

:lol::lol::lol:

@minbongyi THIS IS SO REAL! HAHA I think we are really all delulu now with withdrawal symptoms from LUTYN.

3 hours ago, leba said:

Ooh! Forgot all about the main thread! Thanks! That was a treat to read that they were discussing where to cut! Haha. Bet they also didn’t want to cut the cake when the picture on it was so sugar sweet!! :wub:

To be honest, I think my withdrawal symptoms are getting worse by the day! Am watching the series 3rd time! And refreshing the forum pages, Twitter pages on them like so many times in a day! How to move on? Help! :blink:

@leba I am scrolling #liveuptoyourname hastages in twitter and IG whole of yesterday and today! What is wrong with me! Tried watching a new drama but it is JUST SO DIFFERENT. maybe I will watch 'SIGN' next by KAJ.

@siena thank you so much for your translations! At times like this, i wished my korean is stronger so I can just watch those non-sub BTS.

20 minutes ago, tzracyz said:

also, during the wrap-up dinner, KNG always avoided KAJ's look, i dont know why did he do it though, just like the recent BTS, does anyone know why or may be guessing why did he turn awkward and shy around KAJ unlike him during the first days of LUTYN? im just really curious :grimace:look at this gif, he obviously pretended to look up on jaeha's side because KAJ looked over KNG's side lol

POFFf_L.gif

Lips biting AGAIN. :blush: Why are you avoiding KAJ's eyes, KNG? :D

25 minutes ago, siena said:

Her captions are mostly taken from HI words, 레알  (real) on the sticker. The hashtag #realgood (jooseon accent) HI said this on the rainy morning after they watched tv....the weather is real good.

Namja saram deul, you already know this one.

Ah Joong DC gallery said she's suddenly using aegyo a lot now days on her insta post, they said AJ cutely replied her friend's comment.

KAJ totally sounds like a girl in love :wub:

and thanks for explaining her hashtags in the IG post! my take on the significance of mentioning "namja saram chingu" is to differentiate that there's a "namja chingu" in her life now :lol:

10 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

@siena why ship carefully? Is it not really allowed to ship?

Its good to know even knetz love their chemistry :D i though only international fans are crazy with their chemistry.

On DC gal shipping is not allowed. But some of them are doing it really careful using IM and Kyeong.

You only find comments telling them to date and get married under the videos on Naver.

@tzracyz

You must open it on IG apps, see third slide there's a pict of AhJoong.

22 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

@siena why ship carefully? Is it not really allowed to ship?

Its good to know even knetz love their chemistry :D i though only international fans a crazy with their chemistry.

maybe they dont wanna push / rush them. Because when i ship songsong, K-nets also lay low  ( not to mention people on the forum, because they all basically just like us, like to spazz everything lol ) they keep calm waiting and didnt push them. Even when their fans meet one of them, they didn't talking about songsong relationship because they want songsong to develop feeling on their own ( slowly but sure ) im pretty sure they want our couple to be like that too, to develop feeling on their own ( slowly but sure ). Even dispatch already know about songsong long ago but didn't make a move until one of them ( SJK / SHK ) announce it first ( just like someone post before, they do concern about political industry, so they know when is the time to release it. and dispatch also has a good term with SHK , So they pay respect for her ) but its just my opinion though :D 

*edit : @siena already give explanation about dc gallery :D 

45 minutes ago, siena said:

https://youtu.be/AeCLWCGcgg4

This bts, I won't translate all. I will only point some fun parts:

At 0:25 the caption said, the visual of newlywed bride and newlywed groom.

At 1:40 the caption said, YK looks like a young girl from jooseon. AJ said to the staff you're lying.......and then she bid goodbye saying good work everyone!!!

NG was standing at the back smiling listening to their convos. He walked away after AJ said goodbye.

3:05 the caption said, YK doing a photoshoot.

(The blinking from the truck's light made it look like a photoshoot) you can see NG watching her smiling.

3:20 AJ said ..... let me die....aaaah.

You see NG laughing.

---end---

The kissing scene, I saw a post on DC gal yesterday....someone made a gif of this part I will try to find it later.....they said what made it even hotter was the heavy breathing after the kissing. NG breathed heavily and he looked so overwhelm, his eyes blinking while breathing heavily.

For sure they kissed even longer than what they showed on the drama.

@siena thanks for the translation! Now i know what she was talking about but I didn't notice KNG looking at KAJ from Ep11 BTS onwards. 

Ooh can't wait to see that gif. Yes apparently he breathed heavily and that was commented by alot in the youtube clip.

15 hours ago, namoaix said:

I agree I watched his BTS kiss scene with SYJ and he didn’t even look flustered or shy but the bts scene at the steps for ep 13 KNG was quite shy and exuded a really boyish charm. KNG couldn’t take her stare but KAJ didn’t even flinch :D Not even the most professional of actors can take KAJ deep stare and not feel anything especially after an intense kissing scene

Also the way they hugged at the Namsan date bts is quite telling too. since I don’t think they know that there are cameras filming them for bts, there must be something going on. The way KAJ put her hands into his coat screams that they are alot more than friends/co-workers hehe. Like I saw previously, if they are both in a r/s with someone else I don’t think they’ll go that far and would know where to draw the line. 

AND THE WAY KNG GRABBED KAJ’S HAND AFTER THE HUG LIKE ITS THE MOST NATURAL THING ON EARTH KSNDNDNDHD HOW DO YOU NOT SHIP???

Regarding order of the kiss and bts, I read in weibo that they concluded that the acupuncture kiss was actually done a week or more earlier. KNG was wearing the same shirt when he took a picture to thank fans for pushing Memoirs of Murderer to (was it?) 2M viewers. I remembered seeing that picture and it was definitely way before the week of episode 12. 

29 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

@minbongyi THIS IS SO REAL! HAHA I think we are really all delulu now with withdrawal symptoms from LUTYN.

@mantleprey I made it as real as possible like usually netbuzz do their post. Lmao. I read the fake article from our friends earlier and I think to make some punchline since we don't know how to dealing with withdrawal symptom. I guess those who read that swearing at me now because it's just a joke. Hahahahaa.

I think I'll get hit if I include the fake link. Lmao. I hope everybody could cherish their relationship :)

21 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

Regarding order of the kiss and bts, I read in weibo that they concluded that the acupuncture kiss was actually done a week or more earlier. KNG was wearing the same shirt when he took a picture to thank fans for pushing Memoirs of Murderer to (was it?) 2M viewers. I remembered seeing that picture and it was definitely way before the week of episode 12. 

oh yes you are right, this was taken around September the 10th

image.jpg

Archived